The global dry shampoo market size is projected to touch USD 5.2 billion by the year 2025, according to a new report by Million Insights. It is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 6.9% through the forecast period of 2019-2025.Increasing awareness of consumers regarding changing personal and beauty lifestyle, specifically in hair care range is propelling the growth of this market. Furthermore, radical change in the buying power of consumers in growing economies like India and China is predicted to boost the demand over the forecast period.
The rise in demand of premium products in the personal care range is resulting in increase in sales of organic and natural ingredients that are used by the industries. Increasing disposable income and rising middle class population are pushing the demand for shampoo in the category of hair care products. The increase in demand of anti-aging products is leading to continuous product innovation and launches. Furthermore, the effect of e-commerce sites, beauty specialty retailers and social media commercials is providing the industry with numerous opportunities for progress of shampoo products.
To download the sample pdf of Dry Shampoo Market Report “Please” click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-dry-shampoo-market/request-sample
There would be a rise in demand of shampoo products in North America owing to increasing awareness of consumers regarding hair and personal care products as well as increasing number of product launches in the region. Furthermore, demand of skin and hair care products is predicted to increase in the Asia Pacific region leading to high sales turnover over the forecast period. Asia Pacific region’s hair care market is projected to amount USD 32.8 Billion by the end of 2022, growing at 6.1% CAGR over the forecast period. This is expected to indirectly drive the demand for dry shampoo market.
The companies mainly focus on launching new products and expanding geographically to capture a dominant share in the market. Joint ventures and strategic partnerships with buyers for the sake of introducing new products and applications are predicted to boost the recognition of dry shampoo in the hair care market. The major players in this business are Procter and Gamble; Estee Lauder Companies Inc.; Unilever; New Avon LLC.; L’Oreal SA; Shiseido Company Ltd.; Revlon Inc.; Pierre Fabre; Henkel AG & Company; Kao Corporation; KGaA; ;Coty Inc.; and Church & Dwight Co, Inc.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The powder form of dry shampoo is reported to grow at 8.3% CAGR over the forecast period
• The end user segment of women is projected to rule the dry shampoo market with over 58.5% of share in 2018
• In 2018, North America ruled the market of dry shampoo globally with over 38.6% of share of global revenue and it is expected to continue over the forecast period
• The market growth will be enhanced in the North American region with the increase in demand for personal care products due to change in lifestyle
• The market in the Asia Pacific region is projected to grow owing to rise in disposable income in Japan, India, South Korea and China.
Million Insights has segmented the global dry shampoo market on the basis of product, distribution channel, and region:
Dry Shampoo Form Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
Dry Shampoo End User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
Dry Shampoo Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
Dry Shampoo Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
• South Africa
Browse the Latest Market Research Reports with Million Insights:
• Business Intelligence Software Market – The business intelligence (BI) software market size across the globe was valued at USD 24.9 billion in 2018. It is projected to witness significant growth with 10.1% CAGR over the forecasted years, 2019 to 2025. This can be attributed to the shifting trend towards the adoption of technologies like Big Data prevailing across several organizations for organizing external and internal datasets.
• Education And Learning Analytics Market – The global education and learning analytics market size was accounted for USD 17.01 billion, in 2018. It is anticipated to grow at the CAGR of 17.4% from 2019 to 2025. The growing awareness regarding improved learning systems which enhances the performance and ability of student and education institutes is expected to surge the market growth.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar