As per DelveInsight, the Dry Eye Disease Market is expected to grow in the coming years owing to the increasing prevalent population in the 7MM, along with the expected entry of premium price assets, which will have a significant impact on the treatment scenario.
DelveInsight’s “Dry Eye Disease Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast 2032” report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted epidemiology, as well as the Dry Eye Disease Market size, share, and trends in the seven major market (7MM) (i.e., the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan).
The Dry Eye Disease market report covers emerging drugs, current treatment practices, market share of the individual therapies, and current & forecasted market size from 2019 to 2032. It also evaluates the current treatment practice/algorithm, key drivers & barriers impacting the market growth, and unmet medical needs to curate the best of the opportunities and assess the underlying potential of the market.
Dry Eye Disease: An Overview
Dry eye disease (DED), also known as dry eye syndrome (DES) or keratoconjunctivitis sicca (KCS), is a common condition when the eyes do not produce enough tears or the tears evaporate too quickly. As tears are essential to lubricate and nourish the eye, the condition leads to eyes drying out and becoming red, swollen, and irritated.
Treatments for dry eyes aim to restore or maintain the normal amount of tears in the eye to minimize dryness and related discomfort and to maintain eye health. The primary approaches used to manage and treat dry eyes include adding tears using over-the-counter artificial tear solutions, conserving tears, increasing tear production, and treating the inflammation of the eyelids or eye surface that contributes to dry eyes.
Dry Eye Disease Market Key Facts
• According to Dana et al. (2019), the overall Dry Eye Disease prevalence was 5.28%, wherein the prevalence among females and males was about 7.78% and 2.96%, respectively, in the US.
• According to a study by Dalton et al. (2019), around 16 million Americans have been diagnosed with Dry Eye Disease, but the actual number of Americans suffering from dry eye symptoms is likely much higher.
• According to the Association of Optometrists, dry eye is a very common condition in the UK, affecting one in four people in the UK.
• As per gender-based epidemiology analysis of Dry Eye Disease by DelveInsight, females are more affected as compared to males in the 7MM.
The market outlook section of the report helps to build a detailed comprehension of the historical, current, and forecasted Dry Eye Disease market size by analyzing the impact of current and emerging pipeline therapies. It also provides a thorough assessment of the market drivers & barriers, unmet needs, and emerging technologies set to impact the market dynamics.
The report gives complete detail of the Dry Eye Disease market trend for each marketed drug and mid & late-stage pipeline therapies by evaluating their impact based on the annual cost of therapy, their Mechanism of Action (MoA), Route of Administration (RoA), molecule types, competition with other therapies, brand value, and their impact on the market.
Dry Eye Disease Epidemiology
The epidemiology section provides insights into the historical, current, and forecasted epidemiology trends in the seven major countries (7MM) from 2019 to 2032. It helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted epidemiology trends by exploring numerous studies and research. The epidemiology section also provides a detailed analysis of diagnosed and prevalent patient pool, future trends, and and views of key opinion leaders.
Dry Eye Disease Epidemiology Segmentation
• Total Prevalent Cases of Dry Eye Disease
• Total Diagnosed Cases of Dry Eye Disease
• Type-Specific Diagnosed Cases of Dry Eye Disease
• Severity-specific Prevalent Cases of Dry Eye Disease
• Age-specific Prevalent Cases of Dry Eye Disease
• Gender-specific Prevalence of Dry Eye Disease
Dry Eye Disease Drugs Uptake and Pipeline Development Activities
The drugs uptake section focuses on the rate of uptake of the potential drugs recently launched in the Dry Eye Disease market or expected to get launched during the study period. The analysis covers Dry Eye Disease market uptake by drugs, patient uptake by therapies, and sales of each drug.
Moreover, the therapeutics assessment section helps understand the drugs with the most rapid uptake and the reasons behind the maximal use of the drugs. Additionally, it compares the drugs based on market share.
The report also covers the Dry Eye Disease Pipeline Development Activities. It provides valuable insights about different therapeutic candidates in various stages and the key companies involved in developing targeted therapeutics. It also analyses recent developments such as collaborations, acquisitions, mergers, licensing patent details, and other information for emerging therapies.
Recent Developments in the Dry Eye Disease Therapeutics Market
• On September 14, 2022, Aldeyra Therapeutics updated that it is on track to submit an NDA in the fourth quarter of 2022, requesting marketing approval of the novel RASP modulator reproxalap, an investigational new drug, for the treatment of dry eye disease.
Learn How Dry Eye Disease Market Will Evolve by 2032 @
Dry Eye Disease Therapeutics Analysis
There are approx. 50+ key companies which are developing therapies for Dry Eye Disease. Currently, RegeneRx Biopharmaceuticals has its Dry Eye Disease drug candidates in the most advanced stage of clinical development.
Key companies in the Dry Eye Disease Therapeutic Market include:
• HanAll Biopharma
• Aldeyra Therapeutics
• RegeneRx Biopharmaceuticals
• Oyster Point Pharma
• Aerie Pharmaceuticals
• Azura Ophthalmics
• Stuart Therapeutics
• Surface Ophthalmics
• Glaukos Corporation
And many others
Dry Eye Disease Emerging Drugs Covered in the report include:
• Reproxalap: Aldeyra Therapeutics
• Timbetasin: RegeneRx Biopharmaceuticals
• Visomitin: Mitotech
And many more
Further Emerging Drugs & Key Companies are Covered in the Report. Download the Sample PDF to Learn More –
Table of Content (TOC)
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary
3. Dry Eye Disease Competitive Intelligence Analysis
4. Dry Eye Disease Market Overview at a Glance
5. Dry Eye Disease Disease Background and Overview
6. Dry Eye Disease Patient Journey
7. Dry Eye Disease Epidemiology and Patient Population (In US, EU5, and Japan)
8. Dry Eye Disease Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
9. Dry Eye Disease Unmet Needs
10. Key Endpoints of Dry Eye Disease Treatment
11. Dry Eye Disease Marketed Products
12. Dry Eye Disease Emerging Drugs and Latest Therapeutic Advances
13. Dry Eye Disease Seven Major Market Analysis
14. Attribute Analysis
15. Dry Eye Disease Market Outlook (In US, EU5, and Japan)
16. Dry Eye Disease Access and Reimbursement Overview
17. KOL Views on the Dry Eye Disease Market
18. Dry Eye Disease Market Drivers
19. Dry Eye Disease Market Barriers
21. DelveInsight Capabilities
*The Table of Contents (TOC) is not exhaustive; the final content may vary. Refer to the sample report for the complete table of contents.
Download Sample PDF to Explore the Key Offerings of the Report:
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant and Market Research Firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports pharma companies by providing comprehensive end-to-end solutions to improve their performance.
Other Trending Healthcare Reports By DelveInsight
“Low-Grade Upper Tract Urothelial Cancer (LG UTUC) Market” research report provides a detailed overview of the historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Low-Grade Upper Tract Urothelial Cancer (LG UTUC) Market size, share, and trends in the 7MM (i.e., the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan). Additionally, it also covers the latest innovations, breakthroughs, emerging therapies, and key companies operating in the therapeutics market.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Shruti Thakur
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States