The global dropshipping market size is projected to touch USD 557.9 billion by the end of 2025, as per the report released by Million Insights. It is projected to exhibit a CAGR of 28.8% from 2019 to 2025. Factors such as growing consumer preference for online shopping, increasing penetration of the internet, and rising trend of digital payments with doorstep deliveries are predicted to fuel the market growth. Dropshippers provide services to several vendors such as inventory maintenance and direct goods transfer. Further, benefits offered via dropshipping promote e-commerce companies to use such services as these products required to be delivered anywhere across the globe.
The increasing per capita income and growing smartphone users have promoted the online distribution channel, thereby, driving the market growth. Dropshipping allows e-commerce retail to leverage on logistics and warehouse spending. Further, lower capital spending in logistics and inventory is driving the preference for dropshipping in retailers.
To download the sample PDF of “Dropshipping Market Report” please click here:
Various e-commerce startups are choosing dropshipping services as it requires less investment for warehousing of product, resulting in lowering logistics and shipping costs. The numerous online purchase made by customers has allowed the growth of e-commerce companies. Shifting preference for using online distribution, companies are utilizing dropshipping services, thereby, accelerating the market growth in the upcoming years.
However, government regulations for cyber security and product shipment are projected to restrain the growth of the dropshipping market. Further, the General Agreement on Trade in Services (GATS) made rules concerning international trade of services, with considerable implications for e-commerce. The Anti-Spam Law is passed to safeguard customers from receiving uninvited marketing material, which, in turn, is predicted to plummet the growth of the market over the forecast duration.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The electronics & media division held over 22% market share in 2018 due to rising innovations in the electronic segment, along with growing demand for electronics.
• The food & personal care category is anticipated to ascend with a CAGR of 30.0% over the forecast duration, owing to increasing demand for cosmetics and skincare products.
• The fashion division occupied the largest share of more than 30.0% in 2018, owing to increasing per capita income and growth of online channels.
• Asia Pacific is predicted to foresee considerable growth due to the growing penetration of the internet, driving online sales.
• Leading players in this industry SaleHoo Group Limited;Oberlo, Inc.; Doba, Inc.; and AliDropship.
Million Insights has segmented the global dropshipping market based on product and region:
Dropshipping Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• Toys, Hobby & DIY
• Furniture & Appliances
• Food & Personal Care
• Electronics & Media
Dropshipping Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Lain America
• Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Browse the Latest Market Research Reports with Million Insights:
• Beer Glassware Market – The global beer glassware market size was estimated at USD 375.5 million in 2018 and is projected to grow at a significant rate over the forecast period. This growth is majorly attributed to growing consumption of the product especially among the female population.
• Anti-Fatigue Cosmetics Market – The global anti-fatigue cosmetics market size was accounted at USD 13.9 million in 2018. The market is expected to witness a CAGR of 4.5%, during the forecasted years.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar