DelveInsight’s ‘Dravet Syndrome Pipeline Insight 2023‘ report provides comprehensive global coverage of available, marketed, and pipeline Dravet Syndrome therapies in various stages of clinical development, major pharmaceutical companies are working to advance the pipeline space and future growth potential of the Dravet Syndrome pipeline domain.
Key Takeaways from the Dravet Syndrome Pipeline Report
- Over 15+ Dravet Syndrome pipeline therapies are in various stages of development, and their anticipated acceptance in the Dravet Syndrome market would significantly increase market revenue.
- Leading Dravet Syndrome companies developing novel drug candidates to improve the Dravet Syndrome treatment landscape include Takeda, Eisai, Stoke Therapeutics, and others.
- Promising Dravet Syndrome pipeline therapies in various stages of development include Soticlestat, Larcaserin, STK-001, and others.
Dravet Syndrome Overview
Dravet Syndrome (DS) is a severe form of epilepsy characterized by frequent, prolonged seizures often triggered by high body temperature (hyperthermia), developmental delay, speech impairment, ataxia, hypotonia, sleep disturbances, and other health problems.
Dravet Syndrome Foundation, states that DS is a rare, catastrophic, lifelong form of epilepsy that begins in the first year of life with frequent and/or prolonged seizures.
Dravet Syndrome Pipeline Analysis: Drug Profile
Lorcaserin, a serotonin 2C receptor agonist is being developed by Eisai. Lorcaserin works by selectively activating serotonin 2C receptors in the brain, through the activation GABAergic inhibitory interneuron, expected to suppress seizure of Dravet syndrome by increasing synaptic suppression from GABAergic. Although approval for the obesity indication has been voluntarily withdrawn, due to the request from Dravet syndrome patient groups, the extended access program has been continued in the United States, and the Phase III study is underway for this indication. The US FDA granted ODD for the treatment of Dravet Syndrome. Currently, the drug is in Phase III trial.
Discover more about the emerging Dravet Syndrome drugs @ Dravet Syndrome Treatment Drugs
Dravet Syndrome Key Companies
- Stoke Therapeutics
- And others
Dravet Syndrome Pipeline Therapies
- And others
Dravet Syndrome Pipeline Therapeutics Assessment
- By development stage
- By product type
- By route of administration
- By molecule type
- By MOA type
Scope of the Dravet Syndrome Pipeline Report
- Coverage: Global
- Key Dravet Syndrome Companies: Takeda, Eisai, Stoke Therapeutics, and others
- Key Dravet Syndrome Pipeline Therapies: Soticlestat, Larcaserin,STK-001, and others
Find out more about the Dravet Syndrome treatment options in development @ Dravet Syndrome Clinical Trials
Table of Contents
2. Executive Summary
4. Pipeline Therapeutics
5. Late-Stage Products (Phase III)
6. Mid-Stage Products (Phase II)
7. Early Stage Products (Phase I/II)
8. Preclinical Stage Products
9. Discovery Stage Products
10. Therapeutic Assessment
11. Inactive Products
12. Collaborations Assessment- Licensing / Partnering / Funding
13. Unmet Needs
14. Market Drivers and Barriers
16. About DelveInsight
Download a sample report @ Dravet Syndrome Clinical Trials
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant and Market Research firm focused exclusively on life sciences.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Kritika Rehani
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States