Roots Analysis has announced the addition of “DNA Synthesis Technologies and Services Market, 2022-2035” report to its list of offerings.
With an increased focus on automating DNA synthesis technologies, several developers have incorporated robust automatic techniques that enable the engineering of biological systems and study genome in a high throughput manner. This further leads to an increase in the yield of high-fidelity DNA fragments for use across several drug discovery and drug development processes
Key Market Insights
Currently, more than 65 technology / service providers claim to offer DNA synthesis technologies and services
Majority of the stakeholders (53%) in this market claim to offer DNA synthesis services. A large proportion (56%) of these companies are small players, followed by mid-sized (28%) and large firms (18%).
Partnership activity within this domain has increased between 2017-2022
During the given time period, acquisition (40%) was the most common type of partnership model adopted by the companies involved in the DNA synthesis technologies and services domain. This was followed by technology licensing deals (20%), manufacturing (9%), product development (9%) and platform development agreements (6%).
Over USD 800 million has been invested by both private and public investors, since 2017
Of the total, close to USD 580 billion was raised through venture capital financing, representing around 40% of the overall investment. On the other hand, instances (29%) of grants were also reported, wherein players collectively raised more than USD 40 million.
Close to 1,300 articles related to DNA synthesis technologies and services, have been published in reputed scientific journals, since 2017
It is worth highlighting that more than 1,000 publications were related to research related information specific to DNA synthesis technologies and services; majority (36%) of these articles were published in North America.
1,000+ patents related to DNA synthesis technologies have been granted / filed by stakeholders, across the globe
Over the years, the annual number of patent applications filed in this domain has increased from 41 patent applications in 2017 to 70 patents in 2021. Interestingly, 70% of the patents in the domain were filed by industry players.
North America is anticipated to capture larger share of the market by 2035
In terms of the method of DNA synthesis, the major share is captured by chemical method of DNA synthesis and the trend is unlikely to change in the foreseen future. Further, among the application areas, research and diagnostic applications are likely to hold the greater market share.
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the leading industry players offering DNA synthesis technologies and services?
- What are the recent developments and emerging trends in the DNA synthesis technologies and services domain?
- Which partnership models are commonly adopted by industry stakeholders in the DNA synthesis technologies and services industry?
- Which are the leading funding organizations providing grants in the DNA synthesis industry?
- What is the trend of capital investments in the DNA synthesis technologies and services market?
- What is the focus of various publications related to DNA synthesis technologies and services?
- How has the intellectual property landscape for DNA synthesis technologies and services market evolved over the years?
- Which factors are likely to influence the evolution of the upcoming DNA synthesis technologies and services market?
- How is the current and future opportunity likely to be distributed across key market segments?
The financial opportunity within the DNA synthesis services market has been analyzed across the following segments:
Type of DNA Synthesis Method
- Chemical Method
- Enzymatic Method
Key Application Areas
- Research and Diagnostics
- Therapeutic Applications
Key Geographical Regions
- North America
- Asia Pacific and Rest of the World
The report features inputs from eminent industry stakeholder(s), who were very optimistic concerning the adoption of DNA synthesis technologies and services.
The report includes profiles of key players (listed below) engaged in the DNA synthesis technologies and services domain; each profile features a tabulated overview of company, product / service portfolio, recent developments, and an informed future outlook.
- Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services
- DNA Script
- Eurofins Genomics
- Gene Universal
- Synbio Technologies
Read Our Latest Press Release:
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysisis one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector.
Company Name: Roots Analysis
Contact Person: Gaurav Chaudhary
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (415) 800 3415, +44 (122) 391 1091
Country: United Kingdom