The global Disinfectant Products market is forecasted to reach USD 30.11 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The market for disinfectant products is growing due to the increase in the number of hospital-acquired infections, and also growth in contagious virus-related diseases. The advancement in technology and awareness among the public has led to an increase in the number of surgical operations, which in turn is driving the demand for the market.
Strict legislative guidelines, such as the Affordable Care Act, have forced hospitals administrative to maintain clean facilities. The recent outbreak of COVID-19 has led organizations to understand the necessity for healthcare facility cleanliness and disinfection. The global spending on healthcare is rising steadily. It was USD 7.8 trillion in 2017 or about 10% of GDP and USD 1,080 per capita. Development of alternatives of disinfectant are also challenging the market growth. Innovative technologies are being developed as a substitute to manual cleaning.
Get a Sample Copy of this Report with TOC, Tables, Statistics, Charts & Company profiles @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2915
Leading Players Profiled in the Report Include:
Reckitt Benckiser Group plc, 3M, Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Cardinal Health, Bio-Cide International, Inc., Novartis AG, Johnson and Johnson, BD, STERIS Plc, and Procter and Gamble, among others.
North America held the largest market share throughout the forecast period. The region is expected to show several growth opportunities owing to the rising awareness among consumers. The presence of a large number of hospitals, educational institutes, corporate buildings, and the increasing awareness regarding self-hygiene among people in the region will significantly influence disinfectant products market growth.
The COVID-19 impact: Coronavirus is having a major impact in the disinfectant industry. The increasing demand for sanitizers and disinfectants as a preventive measure against COVID-19 has resulted in changing the dynamic of the market. The products are flying off the racks as they are being stockpiled, and manufacturers have started production in large quantities to meet the requirements of the consumers. The demand has surged exponentially, and the market will face a steady demand even when the impact of COVID-19 has reduced.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Ready-to-use disinfecting wipes, also known as pre-impregnated disinfecting wipe, are commonly used in domestic situations and the food industry. Their usage in healthcare centers and hospitals for decontamination of medical devices and surfaces is increasing because of their suitable implementation in practice and reliable performance.
- Alcohols & Aldehyde Products held a market share of 20.7% in the year 2019. Aldehyde is increasingly used as they are toxic but of not damage rubber or plastic, making them useful for sterilizing devices such as catheters.
- Surface disinfectants are used to prevent microbial transmission of microbial infections in hospitals, pathology labs, and other patient-related areas. These disinfectants are also used in pharmaceutical and research laboratories and biotechnology companies where human cells are handled for the purpose of research and development.
- Hospitals held the largest market share during the forecast period. The chance of acquiring a hospital-related disease is high and faculties have to maintain a clean hygienic environment for patient to recover. Moreover, the annual budgets on healthcare has increased globally and hospitals can devote proper budget for maintain a germs-free environment.
- Asia Pacific is forecasted to grow with a higher CAGR of 8.3% during the forecast period. The region is heavily populated and home to some contagious diseases. The high poverty level and existence of slums in poor and developing nations increases the chance of infection and the need to have a hygienic surrounding is crucial in the region.
- In India, there is one government allopathic doctor for every 10,189 people, one government hospital bed for every 2,046 people and one state-run hospital for every 90,343 people. Patients often share beds and run the risk of being infected or spread the infection. The need for properly disinfecting the hospitals and related areas are crucial. The government have made sanitation its priority and strict steps are being taken to implement them.
Get Attractive Discount @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2915
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global Disinfectant Products market on the basis of type, product type, end-users, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Chlorine Compounds
- Quaternary Ammonium Compounds
- Alcohols & Aldehyde Products
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Medical Device Disinfectants
- Enzymatic Cleaners
- Surface Disinfectants
End Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Browse Complete Report “Disinfectant Products Market” @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/disinfectant-products-market
Table of contents
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Disinfectant Product Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Disinfectant Product Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
22.214.171.124. Increasing prevalence of hospital acquired diseases
126.96.36.199. Increase in awareness in residential sector
188.8.131.52. Growing incidence of contagious diseases
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
184.108.40.206. Lack of relevant knowledge in developing nations
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. ETOP Analysis
4.6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.7. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.8. Price trend Analysis
4.9. Customer Mapping
4.10. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
4.11. Global Recession Influence
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States