Increasing focus on development of smart workspaces is expected to drive global digital workplace market revenue growth to a significant extent over the forecast period. Rising demand for Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS) is expected to further augment global digital workplace market revenue growth during the forecast period. Rising demand for remote working from workforces to gain work-life balance is also expected to boost global digital workplace market growth over the forecast period.
Request a sample copy of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/658
The report provides extensive coverage of strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, product launches, brand promotions, corporate and government deals, and partnerships and agreements. It offers an accurate competitive landscape scenario of the Digital Workplace market based on both regional and global scale to offer the companies insightful data to capitalize on the emerging growth prospects and maximize their investment returns.
Key Players Profiled in the Report:
HCL Technologies Limited, Citrix Systems, Inc., Wipro Limited, International Business Machines Corporation, Tata Consultancy Services Limited, DXC Technology Co., Atos SE, NTT DATA Corporation, Accenture plc, and Unisys Corporation.
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- The service segment revenue is expected to expand at a significant CAGR during the forecast period. Increasing adoption of professional and managed services among large enterprises is expected to boost revenue growth of this segment going ahead.
- The large enterprise segment is expected to lead in terms of revenue over the forecast period due to increasing adoption of digital workforce solutions and services to provide workforce with a better working environment.
- Factors such as increasing implementation of digital workplace across SMEs and large enterprises in countries in North America is expected to drive growth of the market in the region during the forecast period.
- In March 2020, Citrix Systems, Inc. partnered with A2K Partners LLC and introduced innovative solutions based on Citrix’s workspace technology. Such solutions were developed to provide suddenly remote business continuity services to businesses that required to meet immediate remote workforce needs.
Emergen Research has segmented the global digital workplace market on the basis of component, organization size, end-use, and region:
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Organization Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Large Enterprises
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- IT & Telecom
- Media & Entertainment
Regional Segmentation of the Digital Workplace Market:
- North America(U.S., Canada)
- Europe(U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific(India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America(Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa(Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/658
Exhaustive Analysis of the Competitive Landscape of the Global Digital Workplace Market:
- The global Digital Workplace market report zeroes in on the overall competitive scope of this industry vertical.
- The study provides detailed product information, alongside their specifications and prime applications.
- The study entails various pricing models and profit returns accrued, outlined by the key contenders across the market.
- The report enlists a wide array of strategic initiatives, for example, recent business deals, collaborations, joint ventures, mergers & acquisitions, product launches, and technological upgradation.
- The inference of the report comprises an exhaustive study of the key players of the market.
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/digital-workplace-market
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2021–2028
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Digital Workplace Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Digital Workplace Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
18.104.22.168. Increasing focus to develop smart workspaces
22.214.171.124. Increasing demand for desktop-as-a-service
126.96.36.199. Rising trend of bring you own device
188.8.131.52. Increasing need to reduce operational cost
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
184.108.40.206. Risk of data theft
220.127.116.11. Lack of interpersonal communication
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the report, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Company Name: Emergen Research
Contact Person: Eric Lee
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia