Digital Health Technologies Market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Global Digital Health Technologies Market accounted to USD 40.74 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 4.5% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Get Sample PDF Report at http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-digital-health-technologies-market
Digital Health Technologies industry research report includes a brief on these trends that can help the organizations operating in the industry to understand the market and strategize for their business expansion accordingly. The research report analyzes the market CAGR, Volume, industry share And size, demand and trend growth, key segments, and key drivers and restrains.
Major Market Competitors:
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.,
- AT&T Intellectual Property,
- Cerner Corporation,
- Cisco Systems Inc.,
- athenahealth Inc.,
- Qualcomm Technologies Inc.,
- BioTelemetry Inc.,
- Andon Health Co. Ltd.,
- McKesson Corporation,
- Agfa-Gevaert Group,
- Allscripts, Epic Systems Corporation,
- General Electric Company,
- China Huaxin,
- Evolent Health Inc.,
- Bosch Healthcare Solutions,
- Bayer AG,
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.,
- Johnson&Johnson Services inc.,
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.,
- Honeywell Life Care Solutions and
- OMRON Corporation among others.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increase in the number of smartphone users
- Adoption of m-health technologies for health monitoring
- Remote patient monitoring services
- Technological advancements in Healthcare IT
- Favorable initiatives for the introduction of technologies
- Safety concerns regarding management data
- High expenditure and maintenance requirement
Market Segmentation: Global Digital Health Technologies Market
- The global digital health technologies market is segmented by technology into tele-healthcare, mHealth, health analytics and digital health systems. Tele-healthcare is segmented into telecare and telehealth. mHealth is segmented into wearables and apps. Wearables are sub segmented into BP monitor, glucose meter, pulse oximeter, sleep apnea monitors and others. Apps are sub segmented into medical apps and fitness apps. Digital health systems are sub segmented into electronic health records and e-prescribing systems.
- On the basis of product the market is segmented into wearable devices and healthcare information systems. Healthcare information systems are sub segmented into clinical solutions and non-clinical solutions.
- On the basis of component the market is segmented into software, hardware and services.
- By end user the market is segmented into B2B and B2C. B2B is sub segmented into providers, employers, payers, and pharmaceutical companies. B2C is sub segmented into patients and caregivers.
- On the basis of geography, digital health technologies market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Company Name: Data Bridge Market Research Private Limited
Contact Person: Sopan Gedam
Email: Send Email
Address:Office Number 402, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar