The Diabetic Retinopathy Pipeline report embraces in-depth commercial and clinical assessment of the pipeline products from the pre-clinical developmental phase to the marketed phase. The report also covers a detailed description of the drug, including the mechanism of action of the drug, clinical studies, NDA approvals (if any), and product development activities comprising the technology, collaborations, mergers acquisition, funding, designations, and other product-related details.
“Diabetic Retinopathy Pipeline Insight, 2023“ report by DelveInsight outlines comprehensive insights into the present clinical development scenario and growth prospects across the Diabetic Retinopathy Market.
Some of the key takeaways from the Diabetic Retinopathy Pipeline Report
- Companies across the globe are diligently working toward developing novel Diabetic Retinopathy treatment therapies with a considerable amount of success over the years.
- Diabetic Retinopathy companies working in the treatment market are Palatin Technologies, Avirmax Biopharma, Ocular Therapeutix, Inc., MingSight Pharmaceuticals, Inc, OcuTerra Therapeutics, Inc., RemeGen Co., Ltd., Kodiak Sciences Inc, Novartis, Regenxbio Inc., Bayer, OcuTerra Therapeutics, Ocuphire Pharma, and others, are developing therapies for the Diabetic Retinopathy treatment
- Emerging Diabetic Retinopathy therapies in the different phases of clinical trials are- PL8177, ABI-110, OTX-TKI, MS-553, OTT166, RC28-E injection, KSI-301, Brolucizumab, RGX 314, Runcaciguat modified release, OTT-166, APX3330, and others are expected to have a significant impact on the Diabetic Retinopathy market in the coming years.
- In May 2023, Positive top-line results from Stage 1 of the OCS-01 eye drops Phase III DIAMOND trial in diabetic macular edoema (DME) were released by Oculic Holding AG. The DIAMOND trial in diabetic macular edoema with topical OCS-01, according to the company, achieved its stage 1 goal of validating the loading and maintenance dose regimen created to maximise OCS-01 efficacy potential with strong statistical significance.
- In April 2023, announced by Palatin Technologies Tat Fong Ng and Andrew W. Taylor from the Department of Ophthalmology at Boston University Chobanian and Avedisian School of Medicine in Boston, Massachusetts, published a manuscript titled “Stimulating the Melanocortin System in Uveitis and Diabetes Preserves the Structure and Anti-Inflammatory Activity of the Retina” in the International Journal of Molecular Sciences. The experimental autoimmune uveoretinitis (EAU) and diabetic retinopathy (DR) animal models of retinal disease are the focus of the manuscript’s data analysis. The study was funded by Palatin, the National Institutes of Health (NIH), and the Massachusetts Lions Eye Research Foundation.
- In February 2023, For the treatment of diabetic macular edoema (DME), Ocugen disclosed that it had submitted an Investigational New Drug application (IND) with the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA). OCU200 is a fusion protein with a unique mechanism of action. The Company’s promise to file the IND for OCU200 during the first quarter of 2023 is fulfilled by this regulatory milestone.
- In January 2023, Topline efficacy and safety findings from the ZETA-1 Phase II trial investigating oral APX3330 for the treatment of diabetic retinopathy (DR) were released by Ocuphire Pharma. Oral APX3330 showed good safety and tolerability, opening the door to a potentially alluring non-invasive approach for DR patients to preserve vision in both eyes.
- In May 2022, It was reported by EyePoint Pharmaceuticals that Betta Pharmaceuticals has been granted a licence to develop and market EYP-1901 in China, Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan. EyePoint extends its exclusive rights to local vorolanib delivery for the treatment of all ocular conditions, including diabetic macular edoema (DME), while keeping all rights to EYP-1901 in the rest of the world.
- In August 2021, To assess the effectiveness and safety of Intravitreal KSI-301 in people with moderately severe to severe non-proliferative diabetic retinopathy (NPDR), Kodiak started a prospective, randomised, double-masked, sham-controlled, multicenter, two-arm Phase III research.
Diabetic Retinopathy Overview
A diabetes condition that impacts the eyes is diabetic retinopathy. Damage to the blood vessels in the retina, a light-sensitive region in the rear of the eye, is what causes it. Initially, diabetic retinopathy may not manifest any symptoms or may only result in minor vision issues. But it might result in blindness.
Get a Free Sample PDF Report to know more about Diabetic Retinopathy Pipeline Therapeutic Assessment-
Emerging Diabetic Retinopathy Drugs Under Different Phases of Clinical Development Include:
- PL8177: Palatin Technologies
- ABI-110: Avirmax Biopharma
- OTX-TKI: Ocular Therapeutix, Inc.
- MS-553: MingSight Pharmaceuticals, Inc
- OTT166: OcuTerra Therapeutics, Inc.
- RC28-E injection: RemeGen Co., Ltd.
- KSI-301: Kodiak Sciences Inc
- Brolucizumab: Novartis
- RGX 314: Regenxbio Inc.
- Runcaciguat modified release: Bayer
- OTT-166: OcuTerra Therapeutics
- APX3330: Ocuphire Pharma
Diabetic Retinopathy Route of Administration
Diabetic Retinopathy pipeline report provides the therapeutic assessment of the pipeline drugs by the Route of Administration. Products have been categorized under various ROAs, such as
Diabetic Retinopathy Molecule Type
Diabetic Retinopathy Products have been categorized under various Molecule types, such as
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Small molecule
- Gene therapy
Diabetic Retinopathy Pipeline Therapeutics Assessment
- Diabetic Retinopathy Assessment by Product Type
- Diabetic Retinopathy By Stage and Product Type
- Diabetic Retinopathy Assessment by Route of Administration
- Diabetic Retinopathy By Stage and Route of Administration
- Diabetic Retinopathy Assessment by Molecule Type
- Diabetic Retinopathy by Stage and Molecule Type
DelveInsight’s Diabetic Retinopathy Report covers around 55+ products under different phases of clinical development like
- Late-stage products (Phase III)
- Mid-stage products (Phase II)
- Early-stage product (Phase I)
- Pre-clinical and Discovery stage candidates
- Discontinued & Inactive candidates
- Route of Administration
Further Diabetic Retinopathy product details are provided in the report. Download the Diabetic Retinopathy pipeline report to learn more about the emerging Diabetic Retinopathy therapies
Some of the key companies in the Diabetic Retinopathy Therapeutics Market include:
Key companies developing therapies for Diabetic Retinopathy are – Kodiak Sciences, Novartis, Regenxbio Inc., OcuTerra Therapeutics, Ocular Therapeutix, Bayer, RemeGen, Roche, Ocuphire Pharma, Adverum Biotechnologies, Boehringer Ingelheim, Palatin Technologies, Valo Health, EyePoint Pharmaceuticals, Kubota Vision, MingSight Pharmaceuticals, Oxurion, Aerie Pharmaceuticals, AsclepiX Therapeutics, Ocugen, Ashvattha Therapeutics, Stealth BioTherapeutics, and others.
Diabetic Retinopathy Pipeline Analysis:
The Diabetic Retinopathy pipeline report provides insights into
- The report provides detailed insights about companies that are developing therapies for the treatment of Diabetic Retinopathy with aggregate therapies developed by each company for the same.
- It accesses the Different therapeutic candidates segmented into early-stage, mid-stage, and late-stage of development for Diabetic Retinopathy Treatment.
- Diabetic Retinopathy key companies are involved in targeted therapeutics development with respective active and inactive (dormant or discontinued) projects.
- Diabetic Retinopathy Drugs under development based on the stage of development, route of administration, target receptor, monotherapy or combination therapy, a different mechanism of action, and molecular type.
- Detailed analysis of collaborations (company-company collaborations and company-academia collaborations), licensing agreement and financing details for future advancement of the Diabetic Retinopathy market.
The report is built using data and information traced from the researcher’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations, and featured press releases from company/university websites and industry-specific third-party sources, etc.
Download Sample PDF Report to know more about Diabetic Retinopathy drugs and therapies
Diabetic Retinopathy Pipeline Market Drivers
- High healthcare Expenditure, increase in patient awareness about diabetes, presence of well-established healthcare infrastructure and favorable reimbursement framework are some of the important factors that are fueling the Diabetic Retinopathy Market.
Diabetic Retinopathy Pipeline Market Barriers
- However, poor access to care, out-of-pocket expenses, insufficient patient knowledge or awareness of Diabetic Retinopathy and other factors are creating obstacles in the Diabetic Retinopathy Market growth.
Scope of Diabetic Retinopathy Pipeline Drug Insight
- Coverage: Global
- Key Diabetic Retinopathy Companies: Palatin Technologies, Avirmax Biopharma, Ocular Therapeutix, Inc., MingSight Pharmaceuticals, Inc, OcuTerra Therapeutics, Inc., RemeGen Co., Ltd., Kodiak Sciences Inc, Novartis, Regenxbio Inc., Bayer, OcuTerra Therapeutics, Ocuphire Pharma, and others
- Key Diabetic Retinopathy Therapies: PL8177, ABI-110, OTX-TKI, MS-553, OTT166, RC28-E injection, KSI-301, Brolucizumab, RGX 314, Runcaciguat modified release, OTT-166, APX3330, and others
- Diabetic Retinopathy Therapeutic Assessment: Diabetic Retinopathy current marketed and Diabetic Retinopathy emerging therapies
- Diabetic Retinopathy Market Dynamics: Diabetic Retinopathy market drivers and Diabetic Retinopathy market barriers
Request for Sample PDF Report for Diabetic Retinopathy Pipeline Assessment and clinical trials
Table of Contents
1. Diabetic Retinopathy Report Introduction
2. Diabetic Retinopathy Executive Summary
3. Diabetic Retinopathy Overview
4. Diabetic Retinopathy- Analytical Perspective In-depth Commercial Assessment
5. Diabetic Retinopathy Pipeline Therapeutics
6. Diabetic Retinopathy Late Stage Products (Phase II/III)
7. Diabetic Retinopathy Mid Stage Products (Phase II)
8. Diabetic Retinopathy Early Stage Products (Phase I)
9. Diabetic Retinopathy Preclinical Stage Products
10. Diabetic Retinopathy Therapeutics Assessment
11. Diabetic Retinopathy Inactive Products
12. Company-University Collaborations (Licensing/Partnering) Analysis
13. Diabetic Retinopathy Key Companies
14. Diabetic Retinopathy Key Products
15. Diabetic Retinopathy Unmet Needs
16 . Diabetic Retinopathy Market Drivers and Barriers
17. Diabetic Retinopathy Future Perspectives and Conclusion
18. Diabetic Retinopathy Analyst Views
20. About DelveInsight
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant and Market Research firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports Pharma companies by providing comprehensive end-to-end solutions to improve their performance. It also offers Healthcare Consulting Services, which benefits in market analysis to accelerate business growth and overcome challenges with a practical approach.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research
Contact Person: Gaurav Bora
Email: Send Email
Address:27 Drydock Ave S. Jones Blvd #2432
Country: United States