The Diabetic Retinopathy Pipeline report embraces in-depth commercial and clinical assessment of the pipeline products from the pre-clinical developmental phase to the marketed phase. The report also covers a detailed description of the drug, including the mechanism of action of the drug, clinical studies, NDA approvals (if any), and product development activities comprising the technology, collaborations, mergers acquisition, funding, designations, and other product-related details.
“Diabetic Retinopathy Pipeline Insight, 2023“ report by DelveInsight outlines comprehensive insights into the present clinical development scenario and growth prospects across the Diabetic Retinopathy Market.
Some of the key takeaways from the Diabetic Retinopathy Pipeline Report:
- Companies across the globe are diligently working toward developing novel Diabetic Retinopathy treatment therapies with a considerable amount of success over the years.
- Diabetic Retinopathy companies working in the treatment market are Palatin Technologies, Avirmax Biopharma, Ocular Therapeutix, Inc., MingSight Pharmaceuticals, Inc, OcuTerra Therapeutics, Inc., RemeGen Co., Ltd., Kodiak Sciences Inc, Novartis, Regenxbio Inc., Bayer, Ocuphire Pharma, and others, are developing therapies for the Diabetic Retinopathy treatment
- Emerging Diabetic Retinopathy therapies in the different phases of clinical trials are- PL8177, ABI-110, OTX-TKI, MS-553, OTT166, RC28-E injection, KSI-301, Brolucizumab, RGX 314, Runcaciguat modified release, APX3330, and others are expected to have a significant impact on the Diabetic Retinopathy market in the coming years.
- In May 2023, In the first stage of its Phase III DIAMOND trial, Oculic Holding AG reported encouraging top-line findings for OCS-01 eye drops in patients with diabetic macular edema (DME). The loading and maintenance dose regimen created to maximize OCS-01 efficacy potential was validated with strong statistical significance in the DIAMOND study, which evaluated topical OCS-01 in diabetic macular edema, according to the company.
- In April 2023, News from Palatin Technologies “Stimulating the Melanocortin System in Uveitis and Diabetes Preserves the Structure and Anti-Inflammatory Activity of the Retina” is a manuscript that Andrew W. Taylor and Tat Fong Ng from the Department of Ophthalmology at Boston University Chobanian and Avedisian School of Medicine, in Boston, Massachusetts, submitted to the International Journal of Molecular Sciences. Data showing PL8331’s effects in two animal models of retinal disease—experimental autoimmune uveoretinitis (EAU) and diabetic retinopathy (DR)—are summarized in the publication. The study was funded by Palatin, the Massachusetts Lions Eye Research Foundation, and the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
- In February 2023, For the purpose of treating diabetic macular edema (DME), Ocugen said that it has filed an Investigational New Drug application (IND) with the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to start a Phase 1 clinical trial using OCU200, a fusion protein with a unique mechanism of action (MOA). The Company’s pledge to file the IND for OCU200 by the first quarter of 2023 is fulfilled with the achievement of this regulatory milestone.
- In January 2023, Topline effectiveness and safety data from Ocuphire Pharma’s ZETA-1 Phase II trial, which assessed oral APX3330 as a therapy for diabetic retinopathy (DR), were released. Oral APX3330 showed good safety and tolerability, making it a potentially appealing non-invasive option for DR patients to protect their vision in both eyes.
- In June 2022, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. announced that the EYLEA (aflibercept) Injection supplemental Biologics License Application (sBLA) for every 16-week 2 mg dosing regimen (after initial monthly doses) in patients with diabetic retinopathy (DR) has been accepted for review by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- In February 2022, Additional encouraging interim data from the ongoing Phase II ALTITUDE study of RGX-314 for in-office suprachoroidal delivery-based therapy of diabetic retinopathy (DR) without center-involved diabetic macular edema (CI-DME) were released by REGENXBIO Inc.
- In May 2022, The license to develop and market EYP-1901 in China, Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan was granted to Betta Pharmaceuticals by EyePoint Pharmaceuticals. EyePoint extends its exclusive rights to local vorolanib administration for the treatment of various ocular illnesses, including diabetic macular edema (DME), while maintaining all rights for EYP-1901 in the rest of the world.
Diabetic Retinopathy Overview
One eye-related consequence of diabetes is diabetic retinopathy. Damage to the blood vessels in the retina, the light-sensitive tissue in the back of the eye, is the root cause of it. Diabetic retinopathy may initially only produce minor vision impairment or no symptoms at all. But blindness may result from it.
Get a Free Sample PDF Report to know more about Diabetic Retinopathy Pipeline Therapeutic Assessment-
Emerging Diabetic Retinopathy Drugs Under Different Phases of Clinical Development Include:
- PL8177: Palatin Technologies
- ABI-110: Avirmax Biopharma
- OTX-TKI: Ocular Therapeutix, Inc.
- MS-553: MingSight Pharmaceuticals, Inc
- OTT166: OcuTerra Therapeutics, Inc.
- RC28-E injection: RemeGen Co., Ltd.
- KSI-301: Kodiak Sciences Inc
- Brolucizumab: Novartis
- RGX 314: Regenxbio Inc.
- Runcaciguat modified release: Bayer
- APX3330: Ocuphire Pharma
Diabetic Retinopathy Route of Administration
Diabetic Retinopathy pipeline report provides the therapeutic assessment of the pipeline drugs by the Route of Administration. Products have been categorized under various ROAs, such as
Diabetic Retinopathy Molecule Type
Diabetic Retinopathy Products have been categorized under various Molecule types, such as
- Recombinant fusion proteins
- Small molecule
- Monoclonal antibody
- Gene therapy
Diabetic Retinopathy Pipeline Therapeutics Assessment
- Diabetic Retinopathy Assessment by Product Type
- Diabetic Retinopathy By Stage and Product Type
- Diabetic Retinopathy Assessment by Route of Administration
- Diabetic Retinopathy By Stage and Route of Administration
- Diabetic Retinopathy Assessment by Molecule Type
- Diabetic Retinopathy by Stage and Molecule Type
DelveInsight’s Diabetic Retinopathy Report covers around 55+ products under different phases of clinical development like
- Late-stage products (Phase III)
- Mid-stage products (Phase II)
- Early-stage product (Phase I)
- Pre-clinical and Discovery stage candidates
- Discontinued & Inactive candidates
- Route of Administration
Further Diabetic Retinopathy product details are provided in the report. Download the Diabetic Retinopathy pipeline report to learn more about the emerging Diabetic Retinopathy therapies
Some of the key companies in the Diabetic Retinopathy Therapeutics Market include:
Key companies developing therapies for Diabetic Retinopathy are – RemeGen, Roche, Ocuphire Pharma, Adverum Biotechnologies, Boehringer Ingelheim, Palatin Technologies, Valo Health, EyePoint Pharmaceuticals, Kubota Vision, MingSight Pharmaceuticals, Kodiak Sciences, Novartis, Regenxbio Inc., OcuTerra Therapeutics, Ocular Therapeutix, Bayer, Oxurion, Aerie Pharmaceuticals, AsclepiX Therapeutics, Ocugen, Ashvattha Therapeutics, Stealth BioTherapeutics, and others.
Diabetic Retinopathy Pipeline Analysis:
The Diabetic Retinopathy pipeline report provides insights into
- The report provides detailed insights about companies that are developing therapies for the treatment of Diabetic Retinopathy with aggregate therapies developed by each company for the same.
- It accesses the Different therapeutic candidates segmented into early-stage, mid-stage, and late-stage of development for Diabetic Retinopathy Treatment.
- Diabetic Retinopathy key companies are involved in targeted therapeutics development with respective active and inactive (dormant or discontinued) projects.
- Diabetic Retinopathy Drugs under development based on the stage of development, route of administration, target receptor, monotherapy or combination therapy, a different mechanism of action, and molecular type.
- Detailed analysis of collaborations (company-company collaborations and company-academia collaborations), licensing agreement and financing details for future advancement of the Diabetic Retinopathy market.
The report is built using data and information traced from the researcher’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations, and featured press releases from company/university websites and industry-specific third-party sources, etc.
Download Sample PDF Report to know more about Diabetic Retinopathy drugs and therapies
Diabetic Retinopathy Pipeline Market Drivers
- High healthcare Expenditure, increase in patient awareness about diabetes, presence of well-established healthcare infrastructure and favorable reimbursement framework are some of the important factors that are fueling the Diabetic Retinopathy Market.
Diabetic Retinopathy Pipeline Market Barriers
- However, poor access to care, out-of-pocket expenses, insufficient patient knowledge or awareness of Diabetic Retinopathy and other factors are creating obstacles in the Diabetic Retinopathy Market growth.
Scope of Diabetic Retinopathy Pipeline Drug Insight
- Coverage: Global
- Key Diabetic Retinopathy Companies: Palatin Technologies, Avirmax Biopharma, Ocular Therapeutix, Inc., MingSight Pharmaceuticals, Inc, OcuTerra Therapeutics, Inc., RemeGen Co., Ltd., Kodiak Sciences Inc, Novartis, Regenxbio Inc., Bayer, Ocuphire Pharma, and others
- Key Diabetic Retinopathy Therapies: PL8177, ABI-110, OTX-TKI, MS-553, OTT166, RC28-E injection, KSI-301, Brolucizumab, RGX 314, Runcaciguat modified release, APX3330, and others
- Diabetic Retinopathy Therapeutic Assessment: Diabetic Retinopathy current marketed and Diabetic Retinopathy emerging therapies
- Diabetic Retinopathy Market Dynamics: Diabetic Retinopathy market drivers and Diabetic Retinopathy market barriers
Request for Sample PDF Report for Diabetic Retinopathy Pipeline Assessment and clinical trials
Table of Contents
1. Diabetic Retinopathy Report Introduction
2. Diabetic Retinopathy Executive Summary
3. Diabetic Retinopathy Overview
4. Diabetic Retinopathy- Analytical Perspective In-depth Commercial Assessment
5. Diabetic Retinopathy Pipeline Therapeutics
6. Diabetic Retinopathy Late Stage Products (Phase II/III)
7. Diabetic Retinopathy Mid Stage Products (Phase II)
8. Diabetic Retinopathy Early Stage Products (Phase I)
9. Diabetic Retinopathy Preclinical Stage Products
10. Diabetic Retinopathy Therapeutics Assessment
11. Diabetic Retinopathy Inactive Products
12. Company-University Collaborations (Licensing/Partnering) Analysis
13. Diabetic Retinopathy Key Companies
14. Diabetic Retinopathy Key Products
15. Diabetic Retinopathy Unmet Needs
16 . Diabetic Retinopathy Market Drivers and Barriers
17. Diabetic Retinopathy Future Perspectives and Conclusion
18. Diabetic Retinopathy Analyst Views
20. About DelveInsight
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant and Market Research firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports Pharma companies by providing comprehensive end-to-end solutions to improve their performance. It also offers Healthcare Consulting Services, which benefits in market analysis to accelerate business growth and overcome challenges with a practical approach.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research
Contact Person: Gaurav Bora
Email: Send Email
Address:27 Drydock Ave S. Jones Blvd #2432
Country: United States