DelveInsight’s ‘Diabetic Retinopathy Pipeline Insight 2023‘ report provides comprehensive global coverage of available, marketed, and pipeline Diabetic Retinopathy therapies in various stages of clinical development, major pharmaceutical companies are working to advance the pipeline space and future growth potential of the Diabetic Retinopathy pipeline domain.
Key Takeaways from the Diabetic Retinopathy Pipeline Report
- Over 60+ Diabetic Retinopathy pipeline therapies are in various stages of development, and their anticipated acceptance in the Diabetic Retinopathy market would significantly increase market revenue.
- Leading Diabetic Retinopathy companies developing novel drug candidates to improve the Diabetic Retinopathy treatment landscape include Kodiak Sciences, Novartis, Regenxbio Inc., and others.
- Promising Diabetic Retinopathy pipeline therapies in various stages of development include KSI-301, Brolucizumab, RGX 314, and others.
Diabetic Retinopathy Overview
Diabetic retinopathy is a diabetes complication that affects eyes. It’s caused by damage to the blood vessels of the light-sensitive tissue at the back of the eye (retina).
At first, diabetic retinopathy might cause no symptoms or only mild vision problems. But it can lead to blindness.
The condition can develop in anyone who has type 1 or type 2 diabetes. The longer you have diabetes and the less controlled your blood sugar is, the more likely you are to develop this eye complication.
Diabetic Retinopathy Pipeline Analysis: Drug Profile
RGX 314: Regenxbio Inc.
RGX-314 is being developed as a novel, one-time subretinal treatment that includes the NAV AAV8 vector containing a gene encoding for a monoclonal antibody fragment. The expressed protein is designed to neutralize vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) activity, modifying the pathway for formation of new leaky blood vessels and retinal fluid accumulation. The company is currently enrolling patients in ALTITUDETM, a Phase II trial for the treatment of diabetic retinopathy using suprachoroidal delivery of RGX-314.
Discover more about the emerging Diabetic Retinopathy drugs @ Diabetic Retinopathy Treatment Drugs
Diabetic Retinopathy Key Companies
- Kodiak Sciences
- Regenxbio Inc.
Diabetic Retinopathy Pipeline Therapies
- RGX 314
- By development stage
- By product type
- By route of administration
- By molecule type
- By MOA type
Scope of the Diabetic Retinopathy Pipeline Report
- Coverage: Global
- Key Diabetic Retinopathy Companies: Kodiak Sciences, Novartis, Regenxbio Inc, and others
- Key Diabetic Retinopathy Pipeline Therapies: KSI-301, Brolucizumab, RGX 314, and others
Find out more about the Diabetic Retinopathy treatment options in development @ Diabetic Retinopathy Clinical Trials
Table of Contents
2. Executive Summary
4. Pipeline Therapeutics
5. Late-Stage Products (Phase III)
6. Mid-Stage Products (Phase II)
7. Early Stage Products (Phase I/II)
8. Preclinical Stage Products
9. Discovery Stage Products
10. Therapeutic Assessment
11. Inactive Products
12. Collaborations Assessment- Licensing / Partnering / Funding
13. Unmet Needs
14. Market Drivers and Barriers
16. About DelveInsight
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Kritika Rehani
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States