DelveInsight’s ‘Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy (DPN) – Epidemiology Forecast-2030’ report deliver an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical & forecasted epidemiology trends of Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
- The United States
- EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom)
Study Period: 2017–2030
Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy – Disease Overview
Diabetic peripheral neuropathy (DPN) also known Distal symmetric polyneuropathy (DSPN) is defined as the symptoms and/or signs of peripheral nerve dysfunction and nerve damage in diabetic patients after the exclusion of other causes. It is a predominantly sensory neuropathy with autonomic nervous system involvement, although there are often motor features with advancing disease.
As per the American Diabetes Association, most common among diabetic neuropathies are chronic DPN, accounting for about 75% of the diabetic neuropathies.
Click to know more about the report: https://www.delveinsight.com/report-store/diabetic-peripheral-neuropathy-epidemiology-insights
Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy Epidemiology
DelveInsight’s estimations suggests the total prevalent cases of Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy in the 7MM was found to be approximately 25,332,829 in 2017.
The disease epidemiology covered in the report provides historical as well as forecasted epidemiology (Total Diagnosed Prevalence of Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy in 7MM, Gender-Specific Prevalence of Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy in 7MM, Total Diagnosed Prevalence of Painful Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy in 7MM), scenario of Total Diagnosed Prevalence of Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy in 7MM in the 7MM covering United States, EU5 countries (Germany, Spain, Italy, France and United Kingdom) and Japan from 2017–2030.
Request for sample pages: https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/diabetic-peripheral-neuropathy-epidemiology-insights
Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy Report Insights
- The report covers a descriptive overview of the Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy explaining its causes, risk factors, pathophysiology and diagnosis.
- Comprehensive insight has been provided into the epidemiology Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy in the 7MM countries covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
- Assesses growth opportunities in the 7MM countries with respect to the patient population.
Table of Contents
1. Key Insights
2. Executive summary
3. Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy (DPN): Patient Overview at a Glance
4. Epidemiology Methodology
5. Disease Background and Overview: Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy (DPN)
6. Epidemiology and Patient Population: Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy (DPN)
7. Treatment and Management of DPN
8. Unmet need
11. Report Methodology
12. DelveInsight Capabilities
14. About DelveInsight
DelveInsight is a premier Business Consulting and Market Research firm, focused exclusively on the life science segment. With a wide array of smart end-to-end solutions, the firm helps the global Pharmaceutical and Bio-Tech companies formulate prudent business decisions for better growth in the market.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Vinita Rakheja
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
State: New York
Country: United States