United States, Nevada, Las Vegas, DelveInsight’s ‘Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy Pipeline Insight 2023‘ report provides comprehensive global coverage of available, marketed, and pipeline Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy therapies in various stages of clinical development, major pharmaceutical companies are working to advance the pipeline space and future growth potential of the Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy pipeline domain.
Key Takeaways from the Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy Pipeline Report
- Over 20+ Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy pipeline therapies are in various stages of development, and their anticipated acceptance in the Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy market would significantly increase market revenue.
- Leading Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy companies developing novel drug candidates to improve the Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy treatment landscape include CSPC ZhongQi Pharmaceutical Technology Co., Ltd., Helixmith, Aptinyx, Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, and others.
- Promising Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy pipeline therapies in various stages of development include FE-SYHA1402, VM202, NYX-2925, LX9211, and others.
Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy Overview
Diabetic neuropathy is nerve damage caused by diabetes. When it affects the arms, hands, legs and feet, it is known as diabetic peripheral neuropathy.
Diabetic peripheral neuropathy differs from peripheral arterial disease (poor circulation), which affects the blood vessels rather than the nerves. Three different groups of nerves can be affected by diabetic neuropathy:
- Sensory nerves, which enable people to feel pain, temperature and other sensations
- Motor nerves, which control the muscles and give them their strength and tone
- Autonomic nerves, which allow the body to perform certain involuntary functions, such as sweating
Diabetic peripheral neuropathy does not emerge overnight. Instead, it usually develops slowly and worsens over time. Some patients have this condition long before they are diagnosed with diabetes. Having diabetes for several years may increase the likelihood of having diabetic neuropathy. The loss of sensation and other problems associated with nerve damage make a patient prone to developing skin ulcers (open sores) that can become infected and may not heal. This serious complication of diabetes can lead to loss of a foot, a leg or even a life.
Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy Pipeline Analysis: Drug Profile
FE-SYHA1402: CSPC ZhongQi Pharmaceutical Technology Co., Ltd.
ZhongQi Pharmaceutical Technology is conducting a multiple doses study to evaluate the safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics (including food effect) of SYHA1402 in healthy subjects. This study consists of two parts: The objective of the food effect study (Part 1) is to investigate the effect of food on the pharmacokinetic profiles of SYHA1402 tablets under fed and fasted conditions following the oral administration of SYHA1402. The primary objective of the multiple doses study (Part 2) is to investigate safety, tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of SYHA1402 in healthy subjects following oral administration of Multiple rising doses. Secondary objectives are the exploration of pharmacokinetics (PK) following multiple oral doses.
Discover more about the emerging Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy drugs @ Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy Treatment Drugs
Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy Key Companies
- CSPC ZhongQi Pharmaceutical Technology Co., Ltd.
- Lexicon Pharmaceuticals
Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy Pipeline Therapies
Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy Pipeline Therapeutics Assessment
- By development stage
- By product type
- By route of administration
- By molecule type
- By MOA type
Scope of the Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy Pipeline Report
- Coverage: Global
- Key Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy Companies: CSPC ZhongQi Pharmaceutical Technology Co., Ltd., Helixmith, Aptinyx, Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, and others
- Key Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy Pipeline Therapies: FE-SYHA1402, VM202, NYX-2925, LX9211, and others
Find out more about the Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy treatment options in development @ Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy Clinical Trials
Table of Contents
2. Executive Summary
4. Pipeline Therapeutics
5. Late-Stage Products (Phase III)
6. Mid-Stage Products (Phase II)
7. Early Stage Products (Phase I/II)
8. Preclinical Stage Products
9. Discovery Stage Products
10. Therapeutic Assessment
11. Inactive Products
12. Collaborations Assessment- Licensing / Partnering / Funding
13. Unmet Needs
14. Market Drivers and Barriers
16. About DelveInsight
Request for a sample report to know more about the leading companies in the diabetic peripheral neuropathy pipeline domain.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Kritika Rehani
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States