United States, Nevada, Las Vegas, DelveInsight’s ‘Diabetic Macular Edema Pipeline Insight 2022‘ report provides comprehensive global coverage of available, marketed, and pipeline Diabetic Macular Edema therapies in various stages of clinical development, major pharmaceutical companies are working to advance the pipeline space and future growth potential of the Diabetic Macular Edema pipeline domain.
Key Takeaways from the Diabetic Macular Edema Pipeline Report
- Over 65+ Diabetic Macular Edema pipeline therapies are in various stages of development, and their anticipated acceptance in the Diabetic Macular Edema market would significantly increase market revenue.
- Leading Diabetic Macular Edema companies developing novel drug candidates to improve the Diabetic Macular Edema treatment landscape include Mylan Pharmaceuticals, Kodiak sciences, Celltrion, and others.
- Promising Diabetic Macular Edema pipeline therapies in various stages of development include MYL-1701P, KSI-301, CT-P42, and others.
Diabetic Macular Edema Overview
Diabetic Macular Edema (DME) is an accumulation of fluid in the macula part of the retina that controls most detailed vision abilities—due to leaking blood vessels. Diabetic Macular Edema (DME) is a potential complication of DR. Diabetic retinopathy (DR) is a complication of diabetes that may be unnoticeable in its early stages, but which can lead to vision impairment and blindness. It is caused by disruption of the blood-retinal barrier due to long-term hyperglycaemia (high blood glucose), leading to retinal thickening around the fovea. DME currently affects more than 28 million people with diabetes.
Diabetic Macular Edema Pipeline Analysis: Drug Profile
MYL-1701P: Mylan Pharmaceuticals
MYL-1701P (also referred to as M710, as part of a partnership with Momenta Pharmaceuticals) is perhaps the aflibercept biosimilar that is furthest along in the development process. It is currently the subject of a 324-patient phase III trial. Mylan is to handle development and commercialization.
Discover more about the emerging Diabetic Macular Edema drugs @ Diabetic Macular Edema Treatment Drugs
Diabetic Macular Edema Key Companies
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals
- Kodiak sciences
Diabetic Macular Edema Pipeline Therapies
Diabetic Macular Edema Pipeline Therapeutics Assessment
- By development stage
- By product type
- By route of administration
- By molecule type
- By MOA type
Scope of the Diabetic Macular Edema Pipeline Report
- Coverage: Global
- Key Diabetic Macular Edema Companies: Mylan Pharmaceuticals, Kodiak sciences, Celltrion, and others
- Key Diabetic Macular Edema Pipeline Therapies: MYL-1701P, KSI-301, CT-P42, and others
Find out more about the Diabetic Macular Edema treatment options in development @ Diabetic Macular Edema Clinical Trials
Table of Contents
2. Executive Summary
4. Pipeline Therapeutics
5. Late-Stage Products (Phase III)
6. Mid-Stage Products (Phase II)
7. Early Stage Products (Phase I/II)
8. Preclinical Stage Products
9. Discovery Stage Products
10. Therapeutic Assessment
11. Inactive Products
12. Collaborations Assessment- Licensing / Partnering / Funding
13. Unmet Needs
14. Market Drivers and Barriers
16. About DelveInsight
Request for a sample report to know more about the leading companies in the Diabetic Macular Edema pipeline domain.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Kritika Rehani
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States