The growing demand for wastewater treatment in the residential sector and the implementation of stringent legislation for the correct disposal of wastewater are major factors contributing to the market growth.
Market Size – USD 4,189.1 Million in 2019, Market Growth – at a CAGR of 4.1%,
The Global Dewatering Equipment Market is expected to be valued at USD 5,786.1 Million in 2027 from USD 4,189.1 Million in 2019, registering a CAGR of 4.1% through the forecast period. The dewatering equipment is observing an exponential demand globally owing to the implementation of stringent regulatory policies for appropriate wastewater disposal and treatment.
Get Sample Report At https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/429
In the last decade, there has been rapid urbanization globally, which has increased the demand for proper wastewater treatment methods. Dewatering is considered the most accurate method to cater to the growing demand for adequate wastewater treatment and recovery in the residential sector of urban areas.
The challenges and limitations associated with urbanization, such as worsening water quality, augmenting water stress, and inadequate sanitation, can be solved by dewatering equipment to reduce the amount of sludge in the wastewater treatment plants. The water devoid of toxic chemicals and contaminants can be reused by the communities and industrial plants. These attributes are projected to drive market growth.
Crude oil, along with a massive volume of water, particulate matter, and gas, is extracted during oil explorations. Before the crude oil can be processed in the refinery, the oil must be devoid of water and other unnecessary substances. The dehydration process is carried out using dewatering equipment that also segregates dissolved salts and other suspended particles. The escalating crude oil exploration activities are projected to further drive the demand for dewatering equipment.
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/dewatering-equipment-market
Key Highlights from the Report:
- Sludge dewatering is done to decrease the waste volume and attain efficient disposal. Sludge dewatering performed using dewatering equipment radically mitigates the volume and weight of sludge before it is disposed of.
- A dewatering box equipped with a steel hardtop proffers a total watertight storage alternative that ensures no liquid is lost during spillage or by evaporation. This type of dewatering equipment is primarily used in the pipeline industry to transport sludge containing chemical contaminants.
- The belt press technology is extensively used in situations where filter cake with an elevated moisture level is acceptable. The technology typically generates solids in the range of 18% to 25% by weight. Belt presses are also considered constructive in high volume waste streams due to their constant operations, particularly when low-quality filter cakes in enormous volumes are acceptable. The segment is projected to grow considerably over the projected period.
- Europe accounted for an enormous share of the industry in 2019 and is projected to occupy a significant stake in the forecast timeframe owing to the implementation of stringent wastewater disposal standards and economic development in the region. Augmenting demand to enhance the operational effectiveness and minimize the waste in the industrial region is bolstering the regional growth.
- Key companies operating in the market include Hitachi Zosen Corporation, HUBER SE, Evoqua Water Technologies LLC, Suez, Mitsubishi Kakoki Kaisha Ltd., GEA Group, ANDRITZ AG, Gruppo Pieralisi, Alfa Laval AB, and Veolia Environnement SA.
- In 2019, MSE Hiller introduced two novel mobile sludge dewatering equipment that provides dewatering at the highest capacity of 90 cubic meters per hour.
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the global Dewatering Equipment Market on the basis of product type, technology, application, and region:
Get Customization At: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/429
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Sludge Dewatering Equipment
- Plastic Dewatering Equipment
- Paper Dewatering Equipment
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Belt Presses
- Drying Beds
- Filter Presses
- Vacuum Filters
- Sludge Lagoons
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Food & Beverage
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Quick Buy- Dewatering Equipment Market Research Report at: https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/429
Company Name: Emergen Research
Contact Person: Eric Lee
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia