Visiting Canada has never been easier since the Canadian government introduced the fast and streamlined process to apply for an Electronic Travel Authorization or Canada Visa online. A Temporary Resident Visa (TRV), also known as a Visitor Visa, is an official document issued by a Canadian visa agency and stamped on your passport to prove that you have met the requirements to enter Canada as a temporary resident (whether as a visitor, student or worker). People who are not Canadian citizens or permanent residents may require a visa to enter Canada. If you do not need a visa to enter Canada, you may need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). Although you are not allowed to work on a Canadian visitor visa, you can travel throughout Canada for tourism and leisure purposes. The Canada visa is issued for a period of six months, and it is a single or multiple entry visa.
What Is A Canada Tourist Visa?
Most tourists from countries without a visa waiver or electronic travel authorization (eTA) require a visitor visa to travel to Canada. An online Canadian visa allows you to stay in Canada for up to six months by obtaining an Electronic Travel Authorization. The Canadian visitor visa, also known as a temporary resident visa, is an official document that accompanies your Canadian tourist visa.
Requirements For Tourist Visa Of Canada
- A valid passport with an expiry date that is after six months or more.
- Minimum 2 recent passport size photos
- Documents that prove you have enough ties to your home country.
- Financial statements that prove you have enough funds to support your stay in Canada
- A letter of invitation from your relatives if you are planning to stay with them
- Medical clearance certificate if you need to undergo a medical exam before your trip
A Canada Emergency Visa or Canada Emergency eTA Application requires much less preparation time. One of the characteristics of the Canada Emergency or Critical e-Visa application is that it is processed even on weekends for people who need to come to Canada for an emergency or unforeseen reason. Foreign nationals who need to visit Canada in the event of a crisis are issued with an Emergency Canada Visa (e-Emergency Visa). If you live outside of Canada and need to visit Canada for a crisis or urgent reason such as The death of a family member or loved one, a legal proceeding, or your family member or loved one has a real illness, you can apply for an emergency visa to Canada.
What Documents Are Required for an Emergency Canada Visa?
- A letter from your doctor detailing your medical condition and why you are seeking treatment in the country.
- A letter from a Canadian doctor or hospital stating that they are willing to treat the case and providing an estimate of the cost of treatment.
- Evidence of how you wish to pay for therapy.
- Records of your emergency condition.
- Copy of your passport with 6 month validity.
- Recent Photograph
- You can use a debit or credit card to pay for the eTA fees.
- Applicants are required to have an active email address so that they can obtain their authorization to travel.
Today, Canada visa applications have been replaced by the Canada eTA visa, which has the same meaning and similar criteria, and gives travelers the same permission. eTA Canada (Electronic Travel Authorization) is an online visa for travelers from visa-exempt countries wishing to enter Canada by air for tourism, business, or transit purposes. The Canadian government introduced Electronic Travel Authorization in May 2016 to speed up the visa application process. A Canada eTA visa is a required travel authorization you need to fly to Canada without a traditional visitor or tourist visa. You must apply for an eTA to visit Canada if you are from one of the visa-waiver countries (countries eligible for an eTA) and are arriving by air or traveling through a Canadian airport. The eTA allows multiple entries for tourism, business or transit reasons with a maximum stay of 6 months each. It is valid for 5 years or until the expiry date of the associated passport, whichever comes first. Since the Canada Visa Application Form is available online, the applicant can apply for an eTA easily and without any hurdles. Visitors who are eligible to apply for a Canada eTA visa can obtain the necessary authorization at any time of the day from the comfort of their own home without having to visit an embassy or consulate.
Who Requires a Visa to Enter Canada?
There are approximately 148 countries that require a visa to enter Canada. Citizens of these countries must go through the visa application process depending on the reason for visiting the country. A visa is required to enter Canada for citizens of countries that do not have an eTA or visa waiver agreement. You can get different types of visas, e.g. Visitor, study, work or even immigrant visas.
CANADA VISA APPLICATION ONLINE
- Check if you’re eligible to travel to Canada
- Check your eligibility for a Canadian visa.
- Get the documents that show you meet the criteria for a visa
- Create an online profile.
- Give your fingerprints and photo (bio-metrics)
- Put the document file together.
- Cover the costs.
- Wait for your Canadian visa to be processed.
- Passport and processing costs must be submitted.
You cannot enter the Canadian workforce as a business visitor. Business visitor visas are designed to allow short-term stays for business activities such as industry conferences, site visits or training. If you wish to visit Canada for business reasons, you must apply for a business visa. The Canada Business Visa is for those who wish to visit Canada temporarily for business reasons such as: to look for ways to establish or grow your business in Canada, invest in a business, advance business relationships, provide or receive training, or engage in international business activities without being part of the Canadian labor market. Please note that a business visitor visa is different from a Canadian work permit. The Canada Business Visa is a special type of visa that allows individuals who have had a successful business career in their home country and are ready for new opportunities to expand within the country or start a new business.
How long is the Canada Business Visa valid?
When you apply for a business visa, you will be given an initial length of stay. The Business Visa for Canada’s valid for up to three years and can be extended for an additional two years as long as your company is still active. This period can be extended to up to six years.
- A valid Passport & travel history
- Background documentation
- Documents from your company
- A formal invitation from a respected company in the country where you do business is required.
- You must have enough money to support yourself and your dependents during your stay.
- Documents proving you will not be staying beyond the stipulated time
- Completed application & consulate fees
- Adequate medical insurance
Company Name: CANADA Official
Contact Person: Populous Thomas Rustam
Email: Send Email
Phone: +30 21 0721 6227
Address:No.3, Kleanthous street