Turkey is one of the most popular travel destinations in the world. In it you will find history, culture, nature and much more. Straddling the two continents of Europe and Asia, Turkey is a melting pot with something for everyone. It has a beautiful coastline bordering the Mediterranean Sea, historical ruins to rival those of Greece and Italy, plus delicious food and friendly people. It should be on every traveler’s bucket list as it offers something for every visitor. Turkey welcomes international tourists in 2022. The electronic visa replaces the “sticker visa” and the “stamp visa”. Turkey e-Visa is an official document that allows you to enter Turkey. Eligible travelers can now apply online for a Turkish visa and visit the country for up to 3 months in the Republic of Turkey. Single and multiple entry visas to Turkey are available depending on the nationality of the visitor. Citizens of eligible countries can easily obtain their Turkey e-Visa via an online application form. Travelers fill out an electronic application form and receive the approved visa via email within approximately 24 hours. The visa system is 100% online.
In order to get Turkey online visa successfully, the applicant needs to provide their personal details such as:
• Full name, as it appears on their passport
• Date and place of birth
• Passport details including issuing and expiration date
Turkey Online e-Visa Requirements
- Have a passport valid for at least 60 days beyond the duration of the stay in Turkey.
- Provide a current email address to receive the approved Turkey tourist online visa in their Inbox.
- Provide a valid credit or debit card to pay for the Turkey e-Visa fee.
Travelers from more than 50 countries can now apply for a Turkish visa online. Approved with eVisa, foreigners can visit Turkey for up to 90 days for tourism or business purposes. Your application may be rejected if you make even the slightest mistake that could affect subsequent applications. Complete all tasks in the exact order in which they are presented. You must follow certain procedures to apply for a Turkish visa. Turkey Visa Application Form can be submitted from a smartphone, laptop or any other electronic device. Filling out the application only takes a few minutes.
- Verify the sort of Turkish Visa you must obtain.
- Find out when to submit your application.
- Check the location for the visa application for Turkey.
- Gather the necessary paperwork.
- Application to be submitted
- Review and confirm payment of visa fees
- Receive your approved visa via e-mail
South African citizens are required to apply for a Turkey e-Visa to enter Turkey for tourist, business, transit or medical visits. The eVisa program for Turkey was launched in 2013 by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey. This Turkey e-Visa has been launched to allow visitors to easily obtain their visas online. The Turkey e-Visa system allows visitors from more than 50 countries, including South Africa, to apply for a Turkish visa online. The Turkey e-Visa for South Africans is a multiple entry permit valid for stays of up to 30 days. Turkey e-Visa is valid for a total of 180 days from the Issue date. It allows South African visitors multiple entries into Türkiye, with each journey lasting up to 90 days. The process is faster and more convenient than applying for a traditional visa. This can be done in minutes from your home or office without having to visit the local Turkish Embassy or Consulate.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CITIZENS OF SOUTH AFRICA
- Passport – getting a South African passport is quite easy these days, so you should be able to get one fast. Make sure that it is valid for at least 6 months from the date you plan to enter this country.
- Email address – your Turkey e-Visa will be linked to your passport electronically, but you still need a copy to show at the immigration office in Turkey. Make sure that you provide a valid address.
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
Whether you are a lover of art, history and culture or looking for some excitement or want to enjoy a good meal or need some shopping therapy and want to enjoy a relaxing spa. It is a fascinating country with a rich history and culture. Turkey offers something for everyone. Mexicans must apply for a Turkey e-Visa to enter Turkey for tourism, business, transit or medical purposes. The Turkey visa from Mexico is not optional but a mandatory requirement for all Mexican citizens traveling to the country for short stays. The Turkey e-Visa program was launched in 2013 by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey. The eVisa for Turkey for Mexicans is valid for tourist and business trips of up to 30 days. Apply for Turkish visa online without going to an embassy or consulate.
WHAT IS THE VALIDITY OF THE TURKISH E-VISA?
Mexican citizens are allowed single entry to Turkey for up to 30 days with the Turkey e-Visa, which is issued upon arrival. The electronic visa is valid for 180 days after entry. Mexico passport holders can use e-Visa for single entry and stay 90 days (3 months).
Documents Required By Mexican Citizens
- A Valid Mexican passport valid for 5 months after the arrival date
- Your passport: include a copy of your valid passport to get the required details.
- Email Address: you will get the travel document via email.
- Payment method: Pay the application fee using one of the available payment methods. You can use a debit/credit card.
Company Name: TURKEY Official
Contact Person: Mala Jumbha Melisa
Email: Send Email
Phone: +374 10 545762
Address:12 Marshal Baghramyan Ave, Yerevan