Turkey is one of the most alluring and attractive travel destinations. Iraqi citizens need a visa to travel to Turkey. With the introduction of an electronic visa system, Turkey expanded its borders to a wider range of tourists from different regions. Turkey e-Visa is launched to allow visitors to easily obtain their visas online. The Turkey e-Visa program was launched in 2013 by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey. The Turkey e-Visa is a permit that allows you to enter the country. The Turkey e-Visa allows Iraqi citizens to stay in Turkey for up to 30 days for tourism or business purposes. It is a single-entry permit. For stays longer than 1 month or for other reasons, a different type of Turkish visa is required. The visa is valid for 180 days and the validity date is calculated based on the expected travel date provided by the applicant on the visa form. Iraqis who meet Turkey’s eVisa requirements can obtain authorization online instead of at a Turkish embassy or consulate. Travelers can apply in just a few minutes through the simple electronic system.
WHAT INFORMATION DO IRAQ CITIZENS NEED TO PROVIDE?
- Passport – getting an Iraqi passport is quite easy, so you should be able to get one quick. If you have one, make sure that it is valid and remains as such for the duration of your trip.
- Email address – your Turkey e-Visa will be linked to your passport electronically, but you still need a copy to show at the immigration office in Turkey. You will receive your copy via email. Make sure that you provide a valid address.
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or debit card. Moreover, if you have a PayPal account as many people do, you can use that as well.
The Turkey visa for South Africans is available online. South African citizens can use the online system to apply for a visa prior to travel. The eVisa program for Turkey was launched in 2013 by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey. South African citizens are required to apply for a Turkey e-Visa to enter Turkey for tourist, business, transit or medical visits. Turkey e-Visa system allows visitors to enter from more than 50 countries including South Africa to apply for a Turkish visa online. The Turkey e-Visa for South Africans is a multiple entry permit valid for stays of up to 30 days. The Turkey e-Visa is valid for a total of 180 days from the date of issue. It allows South African visitors multiple entries into Türkiye, with each journey lasting up to 90 days. This Turkey e-Visa has been launched to allow visitors to easily obtain their visas online. The process is faster and more convenient than applying for a traditional visa. This can be done in minutes from your home or office without having to visit the local Turkish Embassy or Consulate.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CITIZENS OF SOUTH AFRICA
- Passport – getting a South African passport is quite easy these days, so you should be able to get one fast. Make sure that it is valid for at least 6 months from the date you plan to enter this country.
- Email address – your Turkey e-Visa will be linked to your passport electronically, but you still need a copy to show at the immigration office in Turkey. Make sure that you provide a valid address.
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
Turkey is one of the world’s leading travel destinations. It should be on every traveler’s bucket list as it offers something for each of its visitors. In it you will find history, culture, nature and more. No wonder, every year 52 million tourists visit Turkey. The reason is pretty obvious. Turkey offers everything a tourist could wish for, excellent food, ancient history, the main tourist attractions not only in Europe but all over the world, amazing places, sandy beaches and the world-famous Turkish hospitality. Turkey welcomes international tourists in 2022. Eligible travelers can now apply online for a Turkish visa and visit the country for up to 3 months in the Republic of Turkey. Citizens of eligible countries can easily obtain their Turkey e-Visa through an online application form. The electronic visa replaces the “sticky visa” and the “stamp visa”. Turkey e-Visa is an official document that allows you to enter Turkey. Single and multiple entry visas to Turkey are available depending on the nationality of the visitor. Travelers can fill out an electronic application form and receive the approved visa via email within approximately 24 hours. The visa system is 100% online.
To successfully get the Turkey online visa, the applicant must provide their personal information such:
• Full name, as it appears on their passport
• Date and place of birth
• Passport details including issuing and expiration date
Travelers from more than 50 countries can now apply for a Turkish visa online. Eligible passport holders are required to apply for an e-Visa to enter Türkiye, including minors. Parents or legal guardians can complete the visa application on behalf of a child. You must follow certain procedures to apply for a Turkish visa. The electronic visa replaces the “sticker visa” and the “stamp visa”. Citizens of eligible countries can easily obtain their Turkey e-Visa through an online application form. Eligible travelers are required to fill in the Turkish e-Visa Application Form with their personal details and passport details. Approved with eVisa, foreigners can visit Turkey for up to 90 days for tourism or business purposes. The applicant must also provide their country of origin and an expected date of entry. Be sure to complete all tasks in the exact order presented. Your application may be denied if you make the slightest mistake that could affect subsequent applications. Turkey visa application form can be submitted from a smartphone, laptop or any other electronic device. The application only takes a few minutes.
- Verify the sort of Turkish Visa you must obtain.
- Find out when to submit your application.
- Check the location for the visa application for Turkey.
- Gather the necessary paperwork.
- Application to be submitted
- Review and confirm payment of visa fees
- Receive your approved visa via e-mail
Company Name: TURKEY Official
Contact Person: Robert Haas Melisa
Email: Send Email
Phone: +44 20 7379 4334
Address:Strand, London WC2B 4LA
Country: United Kingdom