Turkey is one of the world’s leading travel destinations. It should be on every traveler’s bucket list as it offers something for each of its visitors. In it you will find history, culture, nature and more. Foreign visitors from many countries require a visa to enter Turkey. Travelers who meet the Turkey e-Visa requirements can apply online in minutes. Online Turkey Visa is the fastest and most convenient option for travelers, it is 100% online and the permit is approved in less than 48 hours. Applicants can also get a visa within 1 hour using the Priority Service.
DO I NEED A VISA FOR TURKEY?
Some nationalities can enter Turkey without a visa for a limited time. Travelers from many countries require a visa to enter Turkey. Citizens of more than 50 nations can obtain an e-Visa for Turkey: e-Visa applicants do not need to visit an embassy or consulate. Tourists who qualify for an e-Visa are issued a single-entry or multiple-entry visa, depending on their nationality. The maximum length of stay with the e-Visa varies between 30 and 90 days.
WHAT DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED FOR THE TURKEY E-VISA?
- A Passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival.
- A valid Email address to receive notifications and the approved eVisa in your Inbox.
- You can use a Debit or credit card to pay for the Turkey eVisa fees.
Turkey is a true paradise for travelers with its rich history, vibrant culture, outstanding architecture and delicious cuisine. Not surprisingly, Australian citizens want to visit a country that offers fantastic weather, scenic resorts and mesmerizing beaches. Australians require a visa to travel to Türkiye. The eVisa program for Turkey was launched in 2013 by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey. The eVisa process is 100% electronic. The approved Turkish e-Visa allows Australian passport holders to stay in Turkey for up to 90 days. A Turkish visa is also required for short stays in the country. Australian tourists and business travelers can apply for a Turkish visa online provided they meet all eligibility requirements. This is a multiple entry permit. The Turkish visa for Australians is a multiple entry visa valid for stays of up to 90 days in the country. The eVisa system allows Australians to apply for an Essential Entry Permit in minutes. There is no need to go to the embassy when applying for Turkey visa online from Australia. Australian eVisa applicants are not required to present any documents in person at the Turkish Embassy. All information is transmitted electronically.
Requirements of Turkey Visa for Australian citizens
- A valid Australian passport valid for 150 days beyond the date of arrival.
- You can use a Debit or credit card to pay for the Turkey visa fees.
- A valid Email address to receive the visa approval and other notifications in their Inbox.
The Turkish government created the Turkey e-Visa in 2013 to facilitate entry for international travelers, including Chinese citizens. It replaces the old “sticker visa”. The Turkey e-Visa for Chinese Citizens can be used for tourism, business or transit purpose. Turkey e-Visa for Chinese Citizens offers numerous benefits to visitors. Turkish visa application for Chinese citizens is quick and easy thanks to the online electronic visa (e-Visa) system. It can be used to enter the country by air, road or sea. The e-Visa is an online visa that is valid for 180 days from the date of issue. The Turkish Visa Guidelines describe the main features that the e-Visa offers to Chinese travelers. It grants Chinese visitors a single entry and a 30-day stay. The short online form only takes a few minutes to fill out, so you don’t have to hand in the documents to an embassy in person. It is widely considered the most convenient way to get permission to visit the Republic of Turkey.
Requirements of Turkey Visa for Chinese citizens
- Passport – the general requirement is that your passport needs to be valid at least for six months from your intended date of arrival.
- A digital photo of you – it is recommended that the photo is recently taken. Just make sure that it meets the photo requirements.
- E-mail address – Your visa will be sent to you via e-mail, so make sure that you provide a valid e-mail address you have access to.
- Means of payment – You can use multiple methods of payment such as credit and debit cards.
Turkey is becoming an increasingly popular destination for travelers around the world, and it is not difficult to see why. Beautiful natural phenomena and man-made wonders, in addition to eastern heritage and western urbanization, make Turkey a country of beautiful contrasts. Towering mountains, ruins of ancient empires, and mega-cosmopolitan cities are unique to Turkey, which continues to attract more visitors each year. Turkey welcomes international tourists in 2022. The electronic visa replaces the “sticky visa” and the “stamp visa”. Turkey e-Visa is an official document that allows you to enter Turkey. Eligible travelers can now apply online for a Turkish visa and visit the country for up to 3 months in the Republic of Turkey. Citizens of eligible countries can easily obtain their Turkey e-Visa through an online application form. Single and multiple entry visas to Turkey are available depending on the nationality of the visitor. Travelers fill out an electronic application form and receive the approved visa via email within approximately 24 hours. The visa system is 100% online.
In order to get the Turkey online visa successfully, the applicant needs to provide their personal information, such as:
• Full name, as it appears on their passport
• Date and place of birth
• Passport details including issuing and expiration date
Turkey Online e-Visa Requirements
- Have a passport valid for at least 60 days beyond the duration of the stay in Turkey.
- Provide a current email address to receive the approved Turkey tourist online visa in their Inbox.
- Provide a valid credit or debit card to pay for the Turkey e-Visa fee.
Company Name: TURKEY Official
Contact Person: Populous Thomas Melisa
Email: Send Email
Phone: +30 21 0721 6227
Address:No.3, Kleanthous street