Travelers from Ireland must have an NZeTA for travel to New Zealand of up to 90 days from 1 October 2019. In fact, as of October 1, 2019, an eTA for New Zealand from Ireland is a mandatory entry requirement to enter the island country. Ireland is one of 60 countries eligible to apply for the New Zealand eTA, which grants travelers multiple entries of up to 90 days each within its 2-year validity. The NZeTA is an official travel document that allows entry into New Zealand. Citizens of Ireland entering New Zealand must have an Electronic Travel Authorization, even for short trips. That means even cruise passengers need to apply for the NZeTA to visit New Zealand. Once the NZeTA has been issued, it can be used for multiple trips for up to 2 years as long as the associated passport used for the NZeTA application remains valid. It allows for trips to New Zealand for general tourism or even business travel. The form is simple and straightforward for Irish citizens wishing to travel to New Zealand for tourism, business or transit purposes. Irish citizens can apply for an NZeTA (New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority) online from the comfort of their own home or office.
Requirements For New Zealand Visa For Ireland Citizens
- Passport – Irish citizens who want to apply online need to have a valid passport. At the same time, you need to make sure that the document is valid for at least another 3 months from your date of departure from New Zealand.
- Digital photo – the picture needs to be as recent as possible and meet all the other guidelines for a passport photo.
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card, but you can also pay using PayPal.
- E-mail address – You will receive the visa via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print a few copies so that you have a spare or two.
- Return flight ticket – when you arrive at the airport, you may be asked to show a return flight ticket to your country of origin (or another destination if you are in transit.) If you do not have one, you need to prove that you have the financial means to purchase one.
Czech Republic travelers visiting New Zealand for tourism or business with an intended stay of less than 90 days must have an approved NZeTA to enter the island nation. Czech citizens wishing to come to New Zealand must have a valid NZeTA with them prior to departure for New Zealand. The New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority was introduced by the New Zealand Government and has been mandatory since October 31, 2019. Czech visitors traveling to New Zealand for a longer period and wishing to exceed the NZeTA’s maximum stay of 90 consecutive days may need to explore the different types of tourist visas offered by the New Zealand government to find the one, which is best suited for them to meet their travel needs. The NZeTA is quick and easy to obtain and can be applied for online, eliminating the need to visit a New Zealand diplomatic mission. Therefore, applicants are advised to submit their NZeTA application form at least 3 working days prior to the intended departure date to ensure adequate processing time.
New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA) requirements for Czech citizens
- The citizen’s passport should remain valid for at least three months after the extended departure date from the home country.
- The NZeTA application online form must be filled correctly and completely.
- A valid credit or debit card to pay for the online application and IVL fees
- A valid email address to receive the approved eTA visa waiver in their Inbox.
- The citizen with dual citizenship must give the passport details of the passport they are going to travel.
- The travelers traveling with family members or minors must apply an eTA individually for each member.
New Zealand is one of the most desirable travel destinations in the world. With its snow-capped mountains, ancient glaciers, rolling hills and abundant wine, it’s a destination like no other. There are excellent educational institutes in the country that offer excellent education and travel. Unlike some other countries, New Zealand does not have very strict visa requirements and will issue visas to eligible applicants. The New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA) is an electronic visa waiver that was launched in July 2019. It allows eligible citizens to travel to New Zealand for tourism, business or transit purposes without having to present visa documents at an embassy. You can easily apply for a visa for New Zealand online. The New Zealand eTA allows multiple entries for short term visits during its validity and is valid for 2 years. It is now a mandatory requirement for visa-exempt nationalities and airline and cruise ship crews of all nationalities to have an NZeTA to travel to New Zealand.
What is the eTA New Zealand?
Introduced in August 2019, the NZeTA is not a visa but has been a mandatory entry document since October 2019. New Zealand’s eTA (New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority) is an electronic travel authorization for citizens of visa-exempt countries. Eligible travelers can easily obtain their NZeTA to visit the country for tourism, business or transit to another country.
How to get a New Zealand Visa
Whether someone is looking to relocate permanently or temporarily, New Zealand offers a variety of options. People can apply for a New Zealand visa based on their needs. The type of visa required must be determined prior to completing an online application or visiting the embassy. Before you apply online, you need to determine if you meet a few key eligibility requirements. Evidence of an individual’s financial stability and level of education must be provided along with supporting documents. After that, people can connect to the official immigration website and apply for a visa.
The list of New Zealand visa application procedures is as follows:
- Gather documentation – The degree of difficulty in preparing the application varies. For most visas, please obtain all required supporting documents before submitting your application.
- Submit an application – You can submit many visa applications online. In addition to the application forms, you must present your passport and other supporting documents.
- Wait for a visa decision – We will review your request as soon as possible. We can contact you if we need more information. required and after a decision we will inform you about your visa.
- Get there – If you haven’t already, you can now move to New Zealand to visit, invest, work, study or live permanently.
Company Name: NEW ZEALAND Official
Contact Person: Ginto Perathu Shelly
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 213-617-6700
Address:350 S Grand Ave 1700
City: Los Angeles
Country: United States