India’s tourism industry is not only growing rapidly but is also diversifying to accommodate the different forms of tourism practiced by people around the world today. This makes India one of the most popular travel destinations in the world. As most visitors now prefer to complete the Indian Visa Application online, there is no need to go to the Embassy in person and fill out forms and submit documents to the government. For sightseeing and other tourism activities, travelers can apply for the Indian Tourist e-Visa. Since 2014, international travelers wishing to visit India are no longer required to apply for a traditional Indian paper visa to travel, simplifying the application process for 180 countries to travel to India without physical passport stamps. Hence, travelers are recommended to use this program to get their India e-Visa as the process is efficient and effective.
Types of Indian e-Visa
- Tourist e-Visa
- Business e-Visa
- Medical Visa e-Visa
Indian Visa Application Online Document Requirements
- An electronic or scanned copy of the first (biographical) page of the visitor’s passport, which must be the standard passport and valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry into India; Otherwise you will need to renew your passport.
- A color copy of the visitor’s most recent passport photograph (face only and can be taken with a phone).
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- You can use a debit or credit card to pay for the registration fees.
As most visitors now prefer to complete the Indian Visa Application online, there is no need to go to the Embassy in person and fill out forms and submit documents to the government. The Government of India has introduced an Electronic Travel Authorization or e-Visa for India, which allows citizens of 180 countries to travel to India without the need for a physical passport stamp. Since 2014, international travelers wishing to visit India no longer need to apply for the traditional paper India Visa for travel, making the application process easier. Travelers are therefore encouraged to use this program to obtain their India e-Visa as the process is efficient and effective.
Eligibility Requirements for Indian Visa Application Online
- Be a citizen of any of the 165+ countries whose citizens are eligible for the Indian Visa.
- The purpose of your visit is tourism, business or medical.
- You must have a valid passport for at least 6 months from the date of arrival in India. The passport must contain at least 2 blank pages.
- When applying for Indian Visa online, the details provided must exactly match those in your passport. Any discrepancies may result in visa refusal or delays in visa processing/issuance/entry into India.
- Enter the country only through certain authorized immigration checkpoints, including 28 airports and 5 seaports.
- Make an online payment using your international credit/debit card.
- Check your email address. Your e-Visa will be sent to your email.
India’s ethnic and cultural diversity has made it one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. India Online Visa, also known as Indian e-Visa, is available to Japanese passport holders planning a trip to India. Japanese citizens traveling for business, medical or tourism reasons are required to apply for an Indian e-Visa prior to arrival. The India Tourist eVisa is an electronic travel visa that allows visitors to enter the country. You can apply for the double entry visa, and it is valid for 1 year after issuance. Japanese citizens can stay in the country for a maximum of 90 days per entry. Before applying for an e-Visa, the applicant must be in possession of a valid passport for at least six months from the expected date of arrival in India.
Documents Needed for the Indian Visa for Japanese Citizens
- A digital photo of the traveler
- A valid passport with at least six months validity
- A complete passport scan of the information page
- A credit or debit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
- An e-mail address, so you can get your electronic visa in your Inbox.
Suppose you want to visit India soon, but you don’t want to go through the traditional paperwork to get Indian Visa for Thai people. The Government of India makes an Indian e-Visa available to Thai citizens, as well as many others who are eligible for an Electronic Travel Authorization to enter India. Indian Visa for Thai Citizens has been available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. Indian Visa for Thai Citizens is for Business, Tourist or Medical Visit. The Indian e-Visa can therefore be explained as an online authorization given to other foreign nationals to allow them to enter India legally for multiple purposes of travel. Whatever the standard travel reason a Thai traveler travels to India for, they are citizens of around 133 countries eligible for this e-Visa. All Thai citizens traveling to India need to do is apply for the India e-Visa online by filling out the online Application Form with the biographical information and passport details to get started.
India Visa Requirements for Thailand
- A Valid passport
- An email address for communication and receiving the eVisa in their Inbox.
- A scanned color copy of the first biographical page of your current passport
- A recent passport photo of you in color
- A payment card such as a debit or a credit card for payment online
Company Name: INDIAN EVISA
Contact Person: MUKESH SHARMA Caitlin
Email: Send Email
Phone: +880 31-652225
Address:2293/A Zakir Hossain Rd, Chattogram