Canada is often a place that tourists overlook when choosing their vacation destination, but these people are missing out on the trip of a lifetime. There is an adventure, exciting opportunities or relaxation in enchanting landscapes or even magnificent beaches. Applying for a visa to Canada means that the Canadian consulate or embassy in your home country determines that you are eligible and meet the income requirements. The stamp in your passport entitles you to enter Canada. It is a permit to enter and remain in the country legally, temporarily or permanently.
Types of Canada Visa
- Visitor visas.
- Student visas.
- Work visas.
- Permanent Residence visas.
- Business Immigrant visas.
- Express Entry Program visas.
CANADA VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
- Find out if you are eligible for a Canada visa.
- Create your account online.
- Gather the documents file.
- Fill out a visa application form with requested information and documents.
- Pay the visa processing fee via certified cheque or bank draft.
- Visit the nearest Canadian visa application center with your passport, photographs, and other documents.
- You need to give your fingerprints and photo (bio-metrics)
- Submit your visa application form at the Canada visa application center.
- Get the receipt from the application center containing the unique tracking number.
- Track your application online using this number.
- Wait for your Canadian visa to be processed.
Belgian citizens do not need a visa when visiting Canada for tourism purposes as Belgians are visa exempt. However, you must apply for the Canadian ETA. The Canada eTA visa from Belgium is not optional but it is mandatory for all Belgian citizens traveling to the country for short stays. You must apply for a Canadian ETA prior to departure. Belgian citizens must apply for a Canada eTA visa to enter Canada for tourism, business, medical or transit purposes for up to 90 days.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR A CANADA ETA FOR THE CITIZENS OF BELGIUM?
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a Canada ETA unless you are a passport holder. The travel document needs to maintain its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Canada, so make sure to check your passport’s expiry date before you apply for your ETA.
- E-mail address – you need to provide a valid address because the ETA confirmation is sent via e-mail in PDF format. While the ETA is electronically linked to your passport and you do not have to hold a physical copy, most people prefer to print one out, just in case.
- Meansofpayment – You can use a credit or debit cards, but you can also use PayPal account.
Spanish citizens can travel to Canada without a visa as long as they have a Canadian Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). The Canadian eTA for Spanish citizens is a digital visa waiver. Allows the holder to visit Canada without a visa for up to 6 months at a time. Spanish citizens must apply for a Canada eTA visa to enter Canada for visits of up to 90 days for tourism, business, medical or transit purposes. Applicants only need to meet a few basic Canadian eTA requirements in order to travel to Canada. Registering online for a Canadian eTA for Spanish citizens only takes a few minutes. This avoids the need to go to a diplomatic mission to complete Canadian visa paperwork.
Requirements Of Canada Visa for the Citizens of Spain
- Passport – if you want to apply for a Canada ETA, your passport needs to remain its validity for six more months from your arrival in the country of Canada.
- E-mail address – you’ll get your travel document via e-mail in PDF format. So provide a valid email. We recommend that you print one out to avoid any inconvenience.
- Payment methods – You can use a credit or debit card to pay for the eTA fees.
Nowadays, Canada visa applications have been replaced by the Canada eTA visa, which has the same meaning and similar criteria, and grants travelers the same permission. A Canada eTA visa is a required travel authorization you need to fly to Canada without a traditional visitor or tourist visa. Since the Canada Visa Application Form is available online, the applicant can easily apply for an eTA without going through any hurdles. Visitors who are eligible to apply for a Canada eTA visa can obtain the necessary authorization at any time of the day from the comfort of their own home without having to visit an embassy or consulate.
Who Requires a Visa to Enter Canada?
There are approximately 148 countries that require a visa to enter Canada. You can get different types of visas e.g. Visitor, study, work or even immigrant visas. Citizens of these countries must go through the visa application process depending on the reason for visiting the country. A visa is required to enter Canada for citizens of countries that do not have an eTA or visa waiver agreement.
Company Name: CANADA Official
Contact Person: Mala Jumbha Rustam
Email: Send Email
Phone: +374 10 545762
Address:12 Marshal Baghramyan Ave, Yerevan