Hong Kong citizens can visit Canada without a traditional visa if they have an Electronic Travel Authorization (Canadian eTA). The Canada eTA for Hong Kong citizens is an online travel authorization that allows visa-free entry into Canada. Introduced by the Canadian government in 2015. It aims to make it easier for international travelers to obtain permission to visit the country. In accordance with Canada’s visa policy, the eTA allows entry into Canada for tourism, business, or Transit. It is valid for 5 years. Hong Kong travelers can stay in Canada for up to 6 months on each visit with the eTA. Before traveling to Canada, the traveler must ensure that the passport is valid for at least three months after the scheduled departure date.
Requirements of Canada Visa for Hong Kong citizens
- Valid passport – it is one of the most important documents to apply for an ETA, so verify that your passport has a validation for another 6 months from the date that will be in the Canadian territory.
- An e-mail address – enter a valid email address you have access to. There you will receive the ETA in a PDF format.
- Means of payment – You can use several payment methods like credit or debit card or even PayPal for your application.
It’s no secret that Canada contains wonderfully rich attractions that should tempt everyone to visit. You must visit Canada at least once a year. You only need to apply for a Canadian ETA to enter and stay in the country. Greek citizens must apply for a Canadian eTA visa to enter Canada for tourism, business, transit or medical purposes for up to 90 days. The Canada eTA visa from Greece is not optional but a mandatory requirement for all Greek citizens traveling to the country for short stays. A Canada visa waiver approved by Greece is a multiple-entry travel authorization that allows the holder to stay in Canada at any airport entrance for up to 6 months.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CITIZENS OF GREEK
- A valid passport – All Greek citizens must have a valid bio-metric passport issued by the Greek government with at least 6 months’ validity, in order to get a Canadian eTA visa.
- Personal information – While filling out the application, all travelers will need to provide information about themselves such as their personal information (address, contact information), their occupation and employment, information about their passport, and their travel details
- A valid email address, to receive the Canada eTA in their inbox.
- A valid form of payment – Finally, travelers will need a valid debit or credit card to pay the eTA application fees.
Despite the tremendous diversity of cultures in Canada, you must visit the county to see how the diversity of cultures combine to create a strong and beautiful country. Romanian citizens must apply for a Canada eTA visa to enter Canada for visits of up to 90 days for tourism, business, transit or medical purposes. The Canadian eTA visa for Romanians is not an optional requirement, but it is mandatory for all Romanian citizens traveling to the country for a short stay. The Canadian eTA was introduced in 2016 to simplify the process of obtaining a travel authorization for visa-exempt foreign visitors, which also apply to Romanian citizens. Romanian citizens wishing to travel to Canada by air for a maximum of 6 consecutive months per entry can apply for a Canadian eTA online.
WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTS REQUIREMENTS?
- Valid passport – verify that your passport has a valid date of six more months from your arrival in Canada.
- An e-mail address – before entering your email, make sure it is really valid because all communication will be done through this email.
- Means of payment – to finish your application, you must make a payment and for that, you can use a credit/debit card or PayPal account.
A Canada eTA visa is a required travel authorization you need to fly to Canada without a traditional visitor or tourist visa. Since the Canada Visa Application Form is available online, the applicant can easily apply for an eTA without going through any hurdles. Today, Canada visa applications have been replaced by the Canada eTA visa, which has the same meaning and similar criteria, and grants travelers the same permission. Visitors who are eligible to apply for an eTA visa from Canada can obtain the required authorization at any time of the day from the comfort of their own home without having to visit an embassy or consulate.
Who Requires a Visa to Enter Canada?
A visa is required to enter Canada for citizens of countries that do not have an eTA or visa waiver agreement. There are approximately 148 countries that require a visa to enter Canada. You can get different types of visas e.g. Visitor, study, work or even immigrant visas. Citizens of these countries must go through the visa application process depending on the reason for visiting the country.
You must follow these easy procedures to apply for a visa to Canada:
- Check if you’re eligible to travel to Canada
- Check your eligibility for a Canadian visa.
- Get the documents that show you meet the criteria for a visa
- Create an online profile.
- Give your fingerprints and photo (bio-metrics)
- Put the document file together.
- Cover the costs.
- Wait for your Canadian visa to be processed.
- Passport and processing costs must be submitted.
Company Name: CANADA Official
Contact Person: Mala Jumbha Rustam
Email: Send Email
Phone: +374 10 545762
Address:12 Marshal Baghramyan Ave, Yerevan