United States, Nevada, Las Vegas, DelveInsight’s ‘Desmoid Tumors Pipeline Insight 2023‘ report provides comprehensive global coverage of available, marketed, and pipeline Desmoid Tumors therapies in various stages of clinical development, major pharmaceutical companies are working to advance the pipeline space and future growth potential of the Desmoid Tumors pipeline domain.
Key Takeaways from the Desmoid Tumors Pipeline Report
- Over 12+ Desmoid Tumors pipeline therapies are in various stages of development, and their anticipated acceptance in the Desmoid Tumors market would significantly increase market revenue.
- Leading Desmoid Tumors companies developing novel drug candidates to improve the Desmoid Tumors treatment landscape include SpringWorks Therapeutics, Iterion Therapeutics, and others.
- Promising Desmoid Tumors pipeline therapies in various stages of development include Nirogacestat, Tegavivint, and others.
Desmoid Tumors Overview
Desmoid tumors is an abnormal growth that arises from connective tissue. “Desmoid”” comes from the Greek word desmos, which means tendon or band-like. These are also known as aggressive fibromatosis or desmoid-type fibromatosis. Desmoid tumors often appear as infiltrative, usually well-differentiated, firm overgrowths of fibrous tissue, and they are locally aggressive. Desmoid tumors can occur in any part of body but most often occur in the abdomen, arms and legs. These are generally not considered cancerous (malignant) because they do not spread to other body parts (metastasize); however, they can aggressively invade the surrounding tissue and can be very difficult to remove surgically. Desmoid tumors occur frequently in people with an inherited form of colon cancer called familial adenomatous polyposis.
Desmoid Tumors Pipeline Analysis: Drug Profile
Nirogacestat: SpringWorks Therapeutics
Nirogacestat is an oral, selective, small molecule, gamma-secretase inhibitor. It is currently in Phase 3 clinical development for patients with desmoid tumors. The U.S. FDA has granted nirogacestat Orphan Drug Designation for the treatment of desmoid tumors and Fast Track and Breakthrough Therapy Designations for the treatment of adult patients with progressive, unresectable, recurrent or refractory desmoid tumors or deep fibromatosis.
Discover more about the emerging Desmoid Tumors drugs @ Desmoid Tumors Treatment Drugs
Desmoid Tumors Key Companies
- SpringWorks Therapeutics
- Iterion Therapeutics
Desmoid Tumors Pipeline Therapies
Desmoid Tumors Pipeline Therapeutics Assessment
- By development stage
- By product type
- By route of administration
- By molecule type
- By MOA type
Scope of the Desmoid Tumors Pipeline Report
- Coverage: Global
- Key Desmoid Tumors Companies: SpringWorks Therapeutics, Iterion Therapeutics, and others
- Key Desmoid Tumors Pipeline Therapies: Nirogacestat, Tegavivint, and others
Find out more about the Desmoid Tumors treatment options in development @ Desmoid Tumors Clinical Trials
Table of Contents
2. Executive Summary
4. Pipeline Therapeutics
5. Late-Stage Products (Phase III)
6. Mid-Stage Products (Phase II)
7. Early Stage Products (Phase I/II)
8. Preclinical Stage Products
9. Discovery Stage Products
10. Therapeutic Assessment
11. Inactive Products
12. Collaborations Assessment- Licensing / Partnering / Funding
13. Unmet Needs
14. Market Drivers and Barriers
16. About DelveInsight
Request for a sample report to know more about the leading companies in the Desmoid Tumors Pipeline Segment.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Kritika Rehani
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States