The report “Dermatology Devices Market Size, Growth by Type (Diagnostic Devices (Dermatoscopes, Imaging Devices), Treatment Devices (Laser, Cryotherapy, Liposuction), Application (Skin Cancer, Acne, Psoriasis, Skin Rejuvenation, Tattoo Removal) – Global Forecast to 2027 is projected to reach USD 11.3 billion by 2027, at a CAGR of 12.7% The growth in this market is expected to be driven by the rising incidence of skin disorders, increasing awareness of aesthetic procedures, and technological advancements. However, the stringent regulatory policies for medical devices may hinder the growth of this market.
Download PDF Brochure: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=154
The lasers are accounted to hold the largest share of the dermatology devices market, by type in 2021.
Based on type, the dermatology treatment market is segmented into light therapy devices, lasers, electrosurgical equipment, liposuction devices, microdermabrasion devices, and cryotherapy devices. In 2021, the lasers segment accounted for the largest share of the dermatology treatment devices market. The large share of this segment can be attributed to the rising incidence of skin disorders, technological advancements, and the increasing preference for minimally invasive procedures.
The hair removal treatment is accounted to hold the largest share of the dermatology treatment devices market, by application in 2021.
Based on application, the dermatology treatment devices market is segmented into hair removal; skin rejuvenation; acne, psoriasis, and tattoo removal; wrinkle removal and skin resurfacing; body contouring and fat removal; vascular and pigmented lesion removal; warts, skin tags, and weight management; and other applications. the hair removal segment accounted for the largest share of the dermatology treatment devices market. The large share of this segment can primarily be attributed to the increasing number of hair removal procedure.
Request Sample Pages: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=154
North America accounted for the largest share of the dermatology devices market in 2021.
Based on region, the dermatology device market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World. In 2021, North America has the largest share of the market. The large share of this regional segment can be attributed to factors such as the rising incidence of skin diseases, increased awareness about aesthetic procedures, rapid increase in healthcare expenditure, easy accessibility to advanced technologies, and the strong presence of market players in the region.
The major players operating in this dermatology devices market are Alma Lasers, Ltd. (a subsidiary of Sisram Medical Ltd.) (Israel), Cutera, Inc. (US), Cynosure Inc. (US), El.En. S.p.A. (Italy), Lumenis, Ltd. (a subsidiary of Boston Scientific) (Israel), Solta Medical (a subsidiary of Bausch Health Companies Inc.) (US), Bruker Corporation (US), Carl Zeiss (Germany), Candela Corporation (US), Genesis Biosystems, Inc. (US), HEINE Optotechnik GmbH & Co. KG (Germany), Michelson Diagnostics Ltd. (UK), PhotoMedex, Inc. (US), Leica Microsystems (a subsidiary of Danaher Corporation) (US), Olympus Corporation (Japan), FotoFinder Systems GmbH (Germany), Canfield Scientific, Inc. (US), Beijing Toplaser Technology Co., Ltd. (China), DermLite (US), Syneron Medical Ltd. (a part of Apax Partners) (US), Aerolase (US), and Bovie (a subsidiary of Symmetry Surgical) (US).
Speak to Analyst: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/speaktoanalystNew.asp?id=154
- To define, describe, and forecast the dermatology devices market based on product, end-user, and region.
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the market growth (such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities, COVID-19 Impact Analysis)
- To strategically analyze micro markets for individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the overall dermatology devices market
- To analyze market opportunities for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for key players.
- To forecast the size of the market segments in four geographical regions, namely, North America, Europe, the Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- To profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their product portfolios, market positions, and core competencies.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as product launches and approvals, deals, and expansions in the dermatology devices market.
Company Name: MarketsandMarkets™ Research Private Ltd.
Contact Person: Mr. Aashish Mehra
Email: Send Email
Address:630 Dundee Road Suite 430
State: IL 60062
Country: United States