The global Dermatological Drugs Market size is expected to reach USD 34.92 billion by 2028, according to a new report by Million Insights. It is expected to expand at a CAGR of 10.8% from 2021 to 2028. The market is expected to grow due to key factors such as the availability of medical resources for detecting and treating skin diseases, nutritional deficiency due to unhealthy food habits, increasing awareness regarding lifestyle diseases, increasing pollution levels, and lack of immunity in the population. Additionally, the rising per capita income and the increasing purchasing power are the driving forces in this market.
The acne indication segment is expected to expand at a CAGR of 10.5% from 2021 to 2028. Acne is a skin condition, where dead skin cells and oils clog skin pores, forming spots, pimples, and sometimes cysts. Additionally, infected hair follicles cause acne, which starts from the skin pores. Acne causes bumps on the face, shoulders, chest, and back in the form of pimples, blackheads, and white heads. Acne can be cured and the appearance of the skin can be improved with effective treatment from a dermatologist, thus contributing to the growth of the market.
Click Here To Request Free Demo of Dermatological Drugs Market Report: https://www.millioninsights.com/snapshots/dermatological-drugs-market-report/request-demo
North America held the largest revenue share of more than 35.0% in 2020. The U.S. is positively contributing to the growth of the regional market. The presence of well-established pharmaceutical vendors is one of the key factors supporting the market growth. This region is one of the promising regions to launch new technology in terms of well-established healthcare infrastructure and advanced research and development activities, which help innovate and produce the most appropriate drugs to cure cancer. It is observed that in this region, there is a rapid shift of the healthcare industry towards consumer-driven health care from traditional treatment for providing diagnosis and provision-based health services. Additionally, the ease of availability of drugs and reimbursement policies for patients in the healthcare industry are driving the market in the region.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Dermatological Drugs Market Report Highlights:
• North America held the largest revenue share of more than 35.0% in 2020. The presence of well-established pharmaceutical vendors is one of the key factors supporting the market growth
• Asia Pacific is likely to expand at the highest CAGR of 12.2% from 2021 to 2028. Continuous improvement of the life science industry and health services and awareness regarding skin diseases and their treatment are the key factors contributing to the growth of the APAC market
• The acne indication segment is expected to expand at a CAGR of 10.5% from 2021 to 2028. Acne is a skin condition, where dead skin cells and oil clog skin pores, forming spots, pimples, and sometimes cysts
Dermatological Drugs Market Segmentation
Million Insights has segmented the global dermatological drugs market on the basis of indication and region:
- Dermatological Drugs Indication Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
- Dermatological Drugs Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- North America
List of Key Players of Dermatological Drugs Market
- Novartis AG
- Amgen Inc.
- AbbVie Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Leo Pharma A/S
- Eli Lilly And Company
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc
- AstraZeneca plc
- Pfizer Inc.
- Merck KGaA
Browse the Latest Snapshots Reports by Million Insights:
• Other Juice, Juice Mixtures And Smoothies Market: The global other juice, juice mixtures and smoothies market size was valued at USD 24.1 billion in 2020 and is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.9% from 2021 to 2028.
• Roast Coffee Market: The global roast coffee market size was valued at USD 39.7 billion in 2020 and is expected to register a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.0% from 2021 to 2028.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. We have a comprehensive marketplace, that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying, is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar