Market Size – USD 1.85 Billion in 2020, Market Growth – at a CAGR of 9.3%, Market Trends – Technological advancements in depth filters to improve feasibility and expand end-use applications
The global depth filtration market size is expected to reach USD 3.78 Billion in 2028 at a CAGR of 9.3%, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Growing adoption of single-use technologies, cost-effectiveness and user-friendly attributes, and rising R&D expenditure to develop novel drugs are key factors expected to drive market revenue growth over the forecast period. Increasing use of filters in the pharmaceutical industry for development of active pharmaceutical ingredients and to filter a variety of media and buffers is also expected to fuel revenue growth of the market over the forecast period. Increasing applications of depth filters in various end-use industries such as healthcare, food and beverages, and medical is expected to contribute significantly to growth of the market going ahead.
Some major companies in the market include Merck KGaA, 3M Company, Parker-Hannifin Corporation, Amazon Filters Ltd., Pall Corporation, Eaton Corporation PLC, Sartorius AG, Filtrox AG, Graver Technologies, LLC, Donaldson Company, Inc., Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics, GE Healthcare, 3M, Membrane Solutions, and Allied Filter Systems Ltd.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3977
Depth filters mainly act as clarifiers, separating suspended solids from a bulk flow liquid streams, and are hence deployed in the final stage of the separation process. Depth filters generally consist of a single outlet stream of purified liquid and retains the waste particles within the matrix. Depth filtration can be used in pre-treatment to remove suspended particles from fluid, which is to be used as a feed stream or in clarification. Most depth filters are extensively used in pharmaceutical processes such as cell system harvesting and are made of cellulose fibers and filter aids. Depth filters ensure maximum recovery rate of the product by trapping contaminants within the filter matrix and also provide a cost-efficient and power-saving solution for a variety of industrial applications.
Increasing advancements in single-use technologies and development of large-scale single-use filter systems has boosted adoption of disposable technology in industrial processes and this is expected to further fuel growth of the market over the forecast period. In addition, ability of these filters to retain particles throughout the medium instead of on the surface and high loading capacity of these filters are expected to further contribute to market growth over the forecast period. However, media migration during filtration and microbial growth and retention of certain quantity of particulate matter in filter matrix are expected to restrain market growth to some extent over the forecast period.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global depth filtration market based on media type, product, end-use, and region:
Media Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018-2028)
- Activated Carbon
- Diatomaceous Earth
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018-2028)
- Cartridge Filters
- Capsule Filters
- Sheet Filters
- Filter Modules
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018-2028)
- Food & Beverages
- Water Filtration
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Some Key Highlights From the Report:
- Diatomaceous earth segment is expected to register significant revenue growth rate over the forecast period owing to growing application in water filtration and in production of high quality water from ground and surface water sources.
- Cartridge filter segment is expected to account for a considerable share in the global market in terms of revenue over the forecast period. Growth can be attributed to its capability to retain dirt and long service life of the product, which is a more reliable, robust, and cost-efficient solution for industrial purposes and applications.
- Water filtration segment is expected register significant revenue CAGR over the forecast period owing to increasing use of depth filters to remove pathogens and contaminants from wastewater to produce clean and high quality drinking water to help overcome water scarcity in various regions and countries across the globe.
- Asia Pacific market revenue is expected to expand rapidly over the forecast period owing to rapid growth of pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industries, increasing awareness about filtered drinking water, and robust presence of key manufacturers in countries in the region.
- In March 2021, Donaldson Company Inc., which is a prominent manufacturers of filtration products and solutions, unveiled the Ultrapac Smart dryer. This system uses depth filters and Donaldson’s UltraPleat filtration technology to increase overall efficiency of the dryer in industrial facilities.
Table of Content:
Chapter 1 Methodology and Scope
1.1 Research methodology
1.2 Research scope and assumptions
1.3 List of data sources
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
2.1 Depth Filtration Market Snapshot- Industry snapshot and key buying criteria
Chapter 3 Depth Filtration Market Variables, Trends & Scope
3.1 Market segmentation & scope
3.2 Market size and growth prospects, 2018 – 2028
3.3 Depth filtration- Value chain analysis
3.4 Market dynamics
3.4.1 Market driver analysis
22.214.171.124 Low cost and user friendly
126.96.36.199 Growing demand for sewage & wastewater treatment processes
3.4.2 Market restraints analysis
188.8.131.52 Increasing environmental and governments regulations
3.5 Key opportunities prioritized
3.6 Industry analysis – Porter’s
3.7 PESTEL analysis
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3977
Thank you for reading our report. To receive further information on the report or to enquire about its customization, please get in touch with us and get your report tailored according to your needs.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States