The global dental lasers market size is expected to reach USD 1,530.6 million by 2026, according to a new report by Grand View Research Inc. It is projected to register a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period. Rising application of dental lasers for the treatment of dental diseases and procedures, such as cavity preparation, dentinal hypersensitivity, restorative removal, growth modulation, and caries prevention, is contributing to the growth. In addition, increasing adoption in hyperplastic tissue removal, wound healing, photostimulation of herpetic lesions, and photodynamic therapy for malignancies is anticipated to fuel the demand.
Advantages such as high efficiency, less bleeding, better control of soft tissue, and comfortable treatment are anticipated to further fuel the demand for dental lasers. Additionally, many insurance policies cover the usage of dental lasers for conservative soft tissue, therefore fueling market growth. Technological advancements are predicted to offer lucrative opportunities in the forthcoming years. Growing use of lasers in dentistry domain coupled with increasing acceptance of devices with novel technologies by dental surgeons are few emerging trends witnessed in the market.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/dental-lasers-market
Dental Lasers Market Report Highlights
• Soft tissue is the fastest growing segment owing to the rising number of soft tissue disorders, such as periodontal disorders and gingivitis. Diode lasers are majorly used in soft tissues procedures, driving the segment growth
• Oral surgery segment is expected to witness lucrative growth in the next seven years owing to the rise in the number of patients demanding bone and gum tissue restructuring. Rising awareness regarding oral hygiene is expected to further impel the growth
• Hospital segment is expected to expand at a CAGR of 5.7% by 2026 owing to improving healthcare facilities in the emerging economies and well-established medical settings in the developed nations
• North America dental laser market has been estimated to be the largest owing to rise in awareness regarding oral hygiene, increasing incidence of dental diseases such as gingivitis, periodontics, and caries
• Key players of dental laser market include Biolase, Inc.; AMD LASERS; FOTONA D.D.; Ivoclar Vivadent AG; Danaher; Dentsply Sirona Inc.; Syneron Dental; ZOLAR Technology & Mfg Co. Inc.; THE YOSHIDA DENTAL MFG. CO., LTD.; and Convergent Dental
For Requesting a Sample Copy of This Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/dental-lasers-market/request/rs1
Dental Lasers Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global dental laser market on the basis of product, application, end use, and region:
Dental Lasers Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
• Soft Tissue
• All Tissue
• Dental Welding Lasers
Dental Lasers Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
• Conservative Dentistry
• Endodontic Treatment
• Oral Surgery
• Tooth Whitening.
Dental Lasers End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
• Dental Clinics
Dental Lasers Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• South Africa
Inquire more or share questions if any before the purchase on this report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/6011/ibb
Browse More Related Report:
Dental Equipment Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product Type (Dental Radiology Equipment, Dental Lasers, Systems and Parts, Laboratory Machines, Hygiene Maintenance Device), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2021 – 2028
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a market research and consulting company that offers market research reports, syndicated and customized reports. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California. It offers client engagement for business consulting and market intelligence from various domains. The clientele is based across various countries with queries coming from more than 50 industries worldwide.
Grand View Research helps its clients to make informed decisions by helping them understand current trends and scenarios. Every year Grand View Research accomplishes more than 300 multi-country market studies to optimize consulting for clients.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States