Dental Digital X-ray Market in terms of revenue was estimated to be worth $4.0 billion in 2022 and is poised to reach $7.0 billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 11.9% from 2022 to 2027 according to a new report by MarketsandMarkets™. The overall increase in the number of dental disorders is the major factor driving the market during the forecast period. Additionally, the shift towards digital x-ray systems from analog systems, and the rising awareness related to dental diseases and their treatment also contributes to market growth.
Download an Illustrative overview: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=102002511
Browse in-depth TOC on “Dental Digital X-ray Market”
245 – Tables
43 – Figures
241 – Pages
This report divides the dental digital x-ray market into five segments – type, product, region application, and end user.
“During the forecast period, the digital x-ray systems segment is expected to be the fastest growing segment of the dental x-ray market.”
Under product, the digital x-ray systems segment is forecasted to grow at the highest CAGR from 2022 to 2027. An increasing preference for digital X-ray systems over analog systems, owing to their advantages such as low radiation dose and instant image viewing capabilities, is expected to fuel the growth of this market segment.
“In 2021, by end user, hospitals and diagnostic imaging centers held the largest share of the ultrasound probe covers market.”
By end user, the dental digital x-ray market can be segmented into dental hospitals & clinics, dental academic & research institutes, and forensic laboratories.
due to the growing number of dental clinics and the increasing adoption of digital dental imaging systems and CBCT scanners to obtain accurate and fast results, the dental hospitals & clinics segment occupied the largest share of the market in 2021.
“In 2021, North America was the region with the largest market share in the dental digital x-ray market”
The dental digital x-ray market is segmented into four major regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and the Rest of the World (RoW).
North America accounted for the largest share of the dental digital x-ray market in 2021. The high prevalence of dental diseases, rising healthcare expenditure, and presence of major players in the US is driving the growth of the dental digital x-ray market in the region.
Request for FREE Sample Pages: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=102002511
Dental Digital X-ray Market Dynamics:
- Technological advancements
- Rapidly growing aging population
- Reduced diagnosis time and improved cost savings
- Increasing adoption of cone-beam computed tomography (CBCT)
- Increasing number of dental disorders
- Growing demand for cosmetic dentistry
- Increased accessibility and data management
- High cost of digital X-ray systems and potential risks associated with radiation exposure
- Lack of reimbursement for dental care
- Growing medical tourism
- Development of AI-based digital X-ray systems
- Low penetration of advanced dental digital X-ray systems
- Emerging markets
- Management of high volumes of image data; cyberattacks; and dearth of trained professionals
- Survival of new entrants
Key Market Players:
Key players in the dental digital x-ray market include Planmeca Oy (Finalnd), VATECH CO. Ltd (South Korea), DENTSPLY SIRONA Inc. (US), VAREX IMAGING CORPORATION (US), Envista Holdings Corporation (US), Acteon Group (France), Hefei Meyer Optometric Technology Inc. (China), Air Techniques, Inc. (US), and The Yoshida Dental Mfg. Co. (Japan).
These companies adopted strategies such as product launches and enhancements, collaborations, partnerships, and acquisitions to strengthen their presence in the dental digital x-ray market.
- In April 2022, Envista Holdings Corporation (US) acquired Carestream Dental’s Intra-Oral Scanner (US) in line with its long-term strategy to focus on its fastest-growing Specialty Products & Technologies segment to digitalize dental workflows
- In February 2022, DENTSPLY SIRONA Inc. (US) announced its collaboration with Google Cloud (US) and the launch of its medical-grade 3D printing solution to drive its leadership in Digital Dentistry.
- In September 2021, Planmeca Oy (Finland) acquired KaVo Treatment Unit & Instrument business from Envista Holdings Corporation (US) to strengthen companies’ product portfolio and dental solutions.
- In March 2021, Air Techniques, Inc. (US) announced its partnership with DENTSPLY SIRONA (US)’s SICAT software. This Integration of SICAT software with ProVecta 3D Prime allows dentists to provide patients with an ideal experience.
Get 10% Free Customization on this Report: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestCustomizationNew.asp?id=102002511
MarketsandMarkets™ is a blue ocean alternative in growth consulting and program management, leveraging a man-machine offering to drive supernormal growth for progressive organizations in the B2B space. We have the widest lens on emerging technologies, making us proficient in co-creating supernormal growth for clients.
The B2B economy is witnessing the emergence of $25 trillion of new revenue streams that are substituting existing revenue streams in this decade alone. We work with clients on growth programs, helping them monetize this $25 trillion opportunity through our service lines – TAM Expansion, Go-to-Market (GTM) Strategy to Execution, Market Share Gain, Account Enablement, and Thought Leadership Marketing.
Built on the ‘GIVE Growth’ principle, we work with several Forbes Global 2000 B2B companies – helping them stay relevant in a disruptive ecosystem. Our insights and strategies are molded by our industry experts, cutting-edge AI-powered Market Intelligence Cloud, and years of research. The KnowledgeStore™ (our Market Intelligence Cloud) integrates our research, facilitates an analysis of interconnections through a set of applications, helping clients look at the entire ecosystem and understand the revenue shifts happening in their industry.
Company Name: MarketsandMarkets™ Research Private Ltd.
Contact Person: Mr. Aashish Mehra
Email: Send Email
Address:630 Dundee Road Suite 430
State: IL 60062
Country: United States