Data Center Cooling Market – Overview
The data center cooling market is enjoying the bliss of the pervasive ways data centers have adopted to secure industrial preference across verticals. Data center cooling is comprised of apparatus, systems, and process that ensures ideal temperature inside any data center strongholds. Enough cooling and ventilation can guarantee optimal workflow of the data centers. At the same time, increasing computing capabilities has resulted in a power density which can again hinder the normal work process. This requires proper cooling. In addition, the percolation of big data and daunting data traffic are pushing the need for Data Center Cooling Market. The global data center cooling market can go past a valuation of USD 17 billion during the forecast period (2018-2023) with an impressive 14% CAGR. Market Research Future (MRFR) extensively covered areas such as segments and drivers, before bringing in expert inputs to provide a holistic view of the market. Among the factors, data center’s emergence as the choicest option for many industries and its likewise integration can be considered substantial.
Despite such impacts, data center cooling market can witness some leashing owing to its adverse environmental impact. The system consumes almost 30%-50% power of the entire setup. However, a search for a sustainable and profitable cooling solution can steer the market away from any long-time plummet.
Get Free Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1913
Global Data Center Cooling Market: Segmental Analysis
The global data center cooling market has been segmented on the basis of component, cooling type, service type, organization size, and verticals.
- By mode of component, the global data center cooling market has been segmented into server cooling, precision air conditioning, economizer, chillers, air handling units, and others.
- By mode of cooling type, the global data center cooling market has been segmented into air and liquid. Among these, the liquid cooling type segment is gaining prominence globally as they make use of advanced engineered coolants which reduces the carbon footprint, thereby making them an ideal environment-friendly solution. They also provide efficient server density data centers and cooling for high power, which drives the segment.
- By mode of service type, the global data center cooling market has been segmented into managed services and professional services.
- By mode of organization size, the global data center cooling market has been segmented into small & medium (SMEs) enterprises and large enterprises.
- By mode of verticals, the global data center cooling market has been segmented into healthcare, IT & telecommunication, energy, BFSI, government, and others. Among these, the IT & telecommunication segment is predicted to gain prominence owing to the rapid booming of the IT & telecommunication industry.
The Prominent players in the market of Data Center Cooling are- Fujitsu, Ltd. (Japan), Asetek A/S (Denmark), The Mitsubishi Group (Japan), Schneider Electric SE (France), Rittal GmbH & Co. KG (Germany), Hitachi, Ltd. (Japan), 4energy (U.K.), 3M (U.S.), Degree Controls (U.S.), Wakefield-Vette, Inc. (U.S.), HP Development Company, L.P. (U.S.), The Heico Companies LLC (U.S.), , Vertiv Co. (U.S.), IT Aire , Inc. (U.S.), Cloudsite Intelligent Data Centers (U.S.) among others.
Geographically, the data center cooling market span across regions namely, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, and the Rest-of-the-World (RoW).
North America’s dominance can be well proven with the advancement in technology and the presence of top players in this region. The substantial investment possibilities have given the region an upper-hand in terms of R&D activities from the private sectors which opens up multiple opportunities for the regional market.
The Asia Pacific expands at the fastest rate, and the growth depends mostly on the increased ownership of IoT-based consumer electronics and smartphones. The surging demand for wearable devices in economies like Japan, China, India, and South Korea are influencing the generation of a large amount of data to store and process. This has encouraged the requirement for a data center in this region. The presence of BFSI, consumer electronics device manufacturers and infrastructure development has also offered growth pockets for the regional market.
Get complete Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/data-center-cooling-market-1913
May 06, 2019: In the recent participation in BICSI India District Conference & Expo 2019, NetRack has focused on its technology concept capsule, iRack and has received exceptional responses from the attendees. The intelligent data center capsule is equipped with a precision cooling unit, intelligent PDU, with & without redundancy, UPS, intelligent locking, and environmental sensors
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar