The global data center colocation market is expected to reach USD 95.89 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Datacenter colocation provides two major advantages, namely scalability and improved operational efficiency. It lets enterprises to better allot their budgets to activities that are crucial to the functioning of their core business, while still having the option for improvement when the need for upgradation arises. For instance, 365 Data Centers provides right-sized colocation facilities in 10 key cities all over the U.S. This offers small and medium-sized data colocation options that local presence, yet can be accessed nationally through all leading carriers.
Get a Sample Report PDF with Detail TOC & List of Figures @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2417
Leading Players Profiled in the Report Include:
IBM Corporation, NTT Communications, Fujitsu Ltd., SoftBank Group Corporation, KT Corporation, British Telecommunications PLC, China Telecom Corporation Ltd., Tata communications, Terremark Worldwide Inc., and AT&T Inc., among others.
Renting space in a data center colocation facility enables organizations to keep complete control over IT hardware without the concern associated with incurring high cost storing, powering, securing, and cooling the servers in house. The benefits provided by the colocation providers to scale up the storage capacity while cutting down on maintenance and security costs is offering businesses especially, small & medium-sized enterprises substantial advantage enabling them to concentrate their efforts on achieving core business goals.
A significant factor driving the market growth of data center colocation is the reduction of CAPEX (capital expenditure) on physical infrastructure and the growing adoption of cloud computing, which results in lowering implementation and maintenance cost. By deploying data center colocation services businesses can effectively manage their process, including data recovery and secure back-up system. Datacenter colocation offers flexibility to downscale or upscale enterprise technology as per the demand; thus many enterprises are opting for data center colocation services.
High initial cost and compromised data security associated with the usage may hamper the growth of the market in the forecast period.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- By type, retail colocation contributed to the largest market share in 2018 and is likely to grow at a rate of 12.7% in the forecast period. The market dominance of this segment is owing to the fact that retail colocation providers can accommodate enormous footprints while providing on-site staff, managed services, and carrier and cloud connectivity.
- By organization size, large enterprises dominated the market in 2018 and is expected to grow at a rate of 12.4% in the forecast period. Reductions in OPEX and the ability to emphasize IT capabilities on core business, by data center colocation allows large organizations to maximize the potential within their companies.
- By industry vertical, the healthcare sector is forecasted to witness the fastest CAGR of 13.7% in the forecast period. Increasing digital innovations and technological advancements are augmenting the growth of data in the healthcare industry. Several healthcare departments are gathering data from clinical trials and several outpatient records to analyze and derive meaningful insights from the collected data.
- The market in the North America region held the largest market share in 2018 and is estimated to grow at a rate of 12.6% in the forecast period. The increasing demand from the end-user industries, as well as rapid increase in data traffic, are the factors causative of the growth of the market in the region.
Get Attractive Discount @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2417
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global data center colocation market on the basis of type, organization size, industry vertical, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Retail Colocation
- Wholesale Colocation
Organization Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Small & Medium-Sized Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Industry Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- IT & Telecom
- Media & Entertainment
Regional Outlook (USD Million; 2016-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Browse Complete Report “Data Center Colocation Market” @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/data-center-colocation-market
Table of contents
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018-2026
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Data Center Colocation Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Data Center Colocation Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
184.108.40.206. Increase in data traffic and demand for efficient data management
220.127.116.11. Growing demand for secure, scalable, and reliable infrastructure
18.104.22.168. Rising demand for public cloud and IoT
22.214.171.124. Increasing investments for upgradation of IT facilities
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
126.96.36.199. High initial cost
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. ETOP Analysis
4.6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.7. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.8. Price trend Analysis
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States