The extensive utilization of dairy products along with the consumer inclination towards dairy products are the significant factors fueling the growth of the dairy products market globally.
Market size: USD 494.5 billion in 2020, Market Growth: 2.8%, Market Demand: Rising awareness among people about the benefits of nutrients and proteins.
The global dairy product market is approximated to rise with a CAGR of 2.8% during the projection period from 2021 to 2028. Milk is an essential component of the diet of many people around the globe, thus there is a constant requirement for milk and milk products. Dairy products are rich sources of proteins, vitamin A, riboflavin, vitamin D, calcium, and phosphorous. Due to the trending healthy diet, more people are shifting towards low-fat, cholesterol-free, and lactose-free dairy products.
Regular consumption of these products mends bone and gut health and also decreases the risks associated with cardiovascular diseases, osteoporosis, and type 2 diabetes.
The extensive utilization of dairy products along with the consumer inclination towards dairy products are the significant factors fueling the growth of the dairy products market globally. Factors such as expanding population, rapid urbanization, changing lifestyle and the consumer shift to healthy food consumption, and the improved technologies in dairy processing are surging the demand for the global dairy product industry. Favorable regulatory norms and considerable funding from both, public and private sector, are predicted to drive the market.
Rising awareness among people regarding the benefits of nutrients and proteins along with the adoption of a healthy diet is expected to boost the dairy products market demand.
The availability of better substitutes like almond or rice milk for cholesterol-free products might hamper the market expansion in the coming years.
Get a Free Sample now@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3834
Many market players are coming up with ideas and connecting with other manufacturers and companies to retain their market position. Emerging market players are also introducing their products.
Nestle, Royal Friesland Campina, Amul, Danone, Dean Foods Company, Megmilk Snow brand Co. Ltd, Fonterra Co-operative, Arla Foods amba, Dairy Farmers of America, Inc., and Lactalis SA are some of the significant market players.
Further key findings:
- In context to the product type, the milk segment is attributed to the largest market revenue and is foreseen to sustain its dominance as the majority of the population consumes milk and milk products regularly as it has high nutrient content and provides a high amount of calcium and proteins. Additionally, consumption of milk is seen to reduce risks associated with osteoporosis.
- Various modifications in the yogurt products such as drinkable yogurt, flavored yogurt, and fat-free yogurt are predicted to open new opportunities for the market players. Alterations in packaging, for instance, single-serving, on-the-go packages are boosting the product demand.
- The cheese product segment is evaluated to show a significant CAGR from 2021 to 2028 as a result of a growing preference for western food culture in the Asia Pacific and the easy availability of cheese products globally.
- The European region dominated the global dairy products market and is expected to continue leading the market throughout the analysis period. The high market revenue is accredited to the rising desire for clean labels and good quality dairy products.
- The Asia Pacific region is predicted to witness the fastest growth during the projected period. The high rate of milk production, growing population, high disposable income, and rising demand for western dairy products like yogurt and sour milk is suspected to increase the market demand for dairy products in the APAC region.
- North America held a considerable market revenue in the past few years. Due to the high consumption of milk and cheese, the United States holds the largest market share. Additionally, the introduction of low-fat and no sugar milk is predicted to boost the consumption of milk in the North American region. This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2021 to 2028.
Dairy Products Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Product Type (Milk, Lactose-Free Milk, Cheese, Ice Cream, Yogurt, Butter), By Distribution Channel (Supermarkets/Hypermarkets, Convenience Stores, Online), Region And Forecast To 2028, To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/dairy-products-market
For this study, Reports and Data has segmented the global Dairy Products market based on Product Type, Distribution Channel, and Region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Ice cream
- Lactose-free milk
Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018- 2028)
- Convenience Stores
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
Central & South America (CSA)
Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology and Scope
1.1. Market Segmentation & Scope
1.2. Market Definition
1.3. Information Procurement
1.3.1. Purchased Database
1.3.2. Internal Database
1.3.3. Secondary Sources & Third-Party Perspectives
1.3.4. Primary Research
1.4. Information Analysis
1.4.1. Data Analysis Models
1.5. Market Formulation & Data Visualization
1.6. Data Validation & Publishing
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Market Outlook
2.2. Segmental Outlook
2.3. Competitive Insights
Chapter 3. Dairy Products Market Variables, Trends & Scope
3.1. Market Introduction
3.2. Penetration & Growth Prospect Mapping
3.3. Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.3.1. Sales/Retail Channel Analysis
3.3.2. Profit Margin Analysis
3.4. Market Dynamics
3.4.1. Market Driver Analysis
3.4.2. Market Restraint Analysis
3.4.3. Industry Challenges
Request for Customization @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3834
Thank you for reading our report. For further details or to inquire about customization options, please reach out to our team and we will offer you the report as per your needs.
About Reports and Data:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States