DelveInsight has launched a new report on “Cytokine Release Syndrome – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2032”.
Some of the key facts of the Cytokine Release Syndrome Market Report:
- The total number of patients who develop Cytokine Release Syndrome following CART therapies in the 7MM was 3,371 in 2020.
- The total number of Hematologic malignancies [includes ALL, B-Cell NHL (DLBCL, FL, PMBCL etc.) & Multiple Myeloma] patients receiving CART-therapies in the 7MM were 4,389 in 2020.
- Among the European 5 countries, Germany had the highest population of CRS with 199 cases, followed by France and the United Kingdom with 175 and 161 cases respectively. On the other hand, Spain had the lowest population of 90 cases in 2020.
- Japan had 217 cases of Cytokine Release Syndrome in 2020, with the approval of Kymriah.
Key benefits of the report:
- Cytokine Release Syndrome market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Cytokine Release Syndrome Epidemiology and Cytokine Release Syndrome market in the 7MM (the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
- The Cytokine Release Syndrome market report provides insights on the current and emerging therapies.
- Cytokine Release Syndrome market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7MM.
- The Cytokine Release Syndrome market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Cytokine Release Syndrome market.
Download a sample report @https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/cytokine-release-syndrome-market
Cytokine Release Syndrome Overview
Cytokine release syndrome (CRS) is an acute systemic inflammatory syndrome characterized by fever and multiple organ dysfunction that is associated with chimeric antigen receptor (CAR)-T cell therapy, therapeutic antibodies, and haploidentical allogeneic transplantation. Immune effector cell-associated neurotoxicity syndrome (ICANS) is a neuropsychiatric syndrome that can occur in some patients who are treated with immunotherapy and may or may not accompany CRS.
The dynamics of the Cytokine Release Syndrome market is anticipated to change in the coming years owing to the expected launch of emerging therapies by companies such as Incyte, Kite, A Gilead Company, Jazz Pharmaceuticals, and others during the study period 2019-2032.
Cytokine Release Syndrome Pipeline Therapies and Key Companies
- Itacitinib: Incyte
- Anakinra & Axicabtagene Ciloleucel: Kite, A Gilead Company
- Defibrotide: Jazz Pharmaceuticals
- Increasing incidence of Acute cytokine release syndrome (CRS)
The recent approval and rise in the utilization of CAR T-cell therapies are leading to an increasing CRS patient population.
- Increasing R&D activities
Basic research findings and investigations of patients with CRS will provide valuable insight into the underlying mechanisms of CRS. They could aid in the development of molecularly-targeted treatment strategies to prevent and treat CRS.
- Non-competitive landscape
Tocilizumab is the only United States Food and Drug Administration (USFDA) approved drug present in the market to date, for this indication.
Table of Contents
1. Report Introduction
2. Executive Summary
3. SWOT analysis
4. Cytokine Release Syndrome Patient Share (%) Overview at a Glance
5. Cytokine Release Syndrome Market Overview at a Glance
6. Cytokine Release Syndrome Disease Background and Overview
7. Cytokine Release Syndrome Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Country-Specific Patient Population of Cytokine Release Syndrome
9. Cytokine Release Syndrome Current Treatment and Medical Practices
10. Unmet Needs
11. Cytokine Release Syndrome Emerging Therapies
12. Cytokine Release Syndrome Market Outlook
13. Country-Wise Cytokine Release Syndrome Market Analysis (2019–2032)
14. Market Access and Reimbursement of Therapies
15. Market drivers
16. Market barriers
18. Cytokine Release Syndrome Report Methodology
19. DelveInsight Capabilities
21. About DelveInsight
Request for a sample report @https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/cytokine-release-syndrome-market
Cytokine Release Syndrome Pipeline
“Cytokine Release Syndrome Pipeline Insight, 2023” report by DelveInsight outlines comprehensive insights of present clinical development scenarios and growth prospects across the Cytokine Release Syndrome market. A detailed picture of the Cytokine Release Syndrome pipeline landscape is provided, which includes the disease overview and Cytokine Release Syndrome treatment guidelines.
Cytokine Release Syndrome Epidemiology
DelveInsight’s ‘Cytokine Release Syndrome Epidemiology Forecast to 2032’ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted Cytokine Release Syndrome epidemiology in the 7MM, i.e., the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Kritika Rehani
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States