Rochester, NY – September 21, 2021 – MSSP Alert, published by After Nines Inc., has named CyFlare to the Top 250 MSSPs list for 2021 (http://www.msspalert.com/top250).
The list and research identify and honor the top MSSPs, managed detection and response (MDR), and Security Operations Center as a Service (SOCaaS) providers worldwide.
The rankings are based on MSSP Alert’s 2021 readership survey combined with the digital media site’s global editorial coverage of managed security services providers. The fifth annual list and research report tracks the managed security service market’s ongoing growth and evolution.
“I am beyond grateful that CyFlare remains in the top 100 MSSPs, despite the immense competition, billions of dollars in investments, and numerous consolidations”, said CEO Joe Morin, CyFlare. “This award is testimony to our entire team’s laser focus daily on partner and client satisfaction and demonstrable value. I look forward to continuing to push the envelope to further increase our position in the rankings next year”.
“After Nines Inc. and MSSP Alert congratulate CyFlare on this year’s honor,” said Amy Katz, CEO of After Nines Inc. “Amid continued ransomware, malware, and supply chain cyber-attacks, the MSSP Alert readership, and the community continue to mitigate risks for businesses and government organizations worldwide.”
Highlights from the associated MSSP Alert research include:
- MSSP Revenue Growth & Financial Performance: MSSP honorees, on average, expect to generate $22.3 million in revenue for 2021, up 16% from $19.2 million in 2020. The growth rate remains consistent with last year’s report.
- Geography: Honorees are headquartered in 26 different countries.
- Profits: 85% of MSSPs surveyed expect to be profitable for the fiscal year 2021, which is roughly even with 2020.
- Security Operations Centers: 71% have in-house SOCs, 19% are hybrid, 8% completely outsource their SOCs, and 2% are reevaluating their SOC strategies.
- Cyberattack Trends: The most frequent attacks targeting MSSP customers in 2021 include vulnerability exploits (87%), phishing (96%), and ransomware (89%) incidents.
- Cybersecurity Solutions: In a continued sign of market fragmentation, MSSP survey participants mentioned 130 different hardware, software, cloud, and services vendors that assist their cybersecurity efforts — roughly even with our 2020 report.
- New Managed Security Services Offered: In addition to traditional managed security services, capabilities such as MDR (91%) have now gone mainstream. Plus, fast-growth services offered include SOC as a service (76%), XDR (67%), cyber talent as a service (43%), and cloud security posture management (41%).
The Top 250 MSSPs list and research were overseen by Content Czar Joe Panettieri (@JoePanettieri). Find the online list and associated report here: http://www.msspalert.com/top250.
CyFlare is a 24×7 Cyber Security Operations Center purpose-built to enable Value Added Resellers, security partners, and security vendors with MSSP and XDR services either as powered by or as a white-label service. CyFlare enables VAR’s who cannot afford to invest or do not have the desire to focus on building those capabilities. It offers these benefits with no up-front investment or expertise required.
About After Nines Inc.
After Nines Inc. provides timeless IT guidance for strategic partners and IT security professionals across ChannelE2E (www.ChannelE2E.com) and MSSP Alert (www.MSSPAlert.com). ChannelE2E tracks every stage of the IT service provider journey — from entrepreneur to exit. MSSP Alert is the global voice for Managed Security Services Providers (MSSPs).
- For sponsorship information contact After Nines Inc. CEO Amy Katz, Amy@AfterNines.com
- For content and editorial questions contact After Nines Inc. Content Czar Joe Panettieri, Joe@AfterNines.com
Company Name: CyFlare
Contact Person: Brittany Day
Email: Send Email
Address:600 Fishers Station Road Suite 125
Country: United States