DelveInsight launched “Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma (CTCL) – Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast- 2030”.
DelveInsight’s “Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma(CTCL) – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030″ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma(CTCL), historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma(CTCL) market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
Key topics covered
- The Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma epidemiology in the 7 MM, covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan
- The Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma market report includes both the current and emerging therapies
- The Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma market report includes global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7 MM
- The Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma market report provides an edge while developing business strategies, by understanding trends shaping and driving the Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma market
“Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma (CTCL) market share in 2017 was the highest for the United States followed by EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain & UK) and Japan.”
Request For Sample Page: https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/cutaneous-t-cell-lymphoma-ctcl-market
CTCL market size for the Early Stage First Line & Second Line Therapies in the United States was found to be approximately USD 28.22 Million and USD 265.3 Million respectively in 2016.
CTCL treatment depends on the disease stage. Early stage therapies are topical, including corticosteroids, retinoids, imiquimod (Aldara), ultraviolet A irradiation (PUVA), and total skin electron beam therapy. Systemic therapies are introduced in the advanced stages where the disease is widespread and/or resistant to topical treatment. These include interferon alpha injections, stem cell transplant, alemtuzumab (MabCampath) and other chemotherapy regimens. The FDA approved drugs include Istodax (romidepsin), Valchlor (mechlorethamine), Uvadex (methoxsalen), Targretin (bexarotene) and Zolinza (vorinostat).
A myriad of scheduled launches of emerging therapies within the forecast period (2018-30) is expected to change the dynamics of the CTCL market. The speculation garnered on the basis of the positive results exhibited by the ongoing clinical trials with respect to the drugs under development.
The market is focusing on to provide better treatment options for CTCL with the continuous efforts in research and development, with the involvement of key players like
- Celgene Corporation
- Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co, Ltd
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals
- Eisai Co., Ltd
and many others.
Drugs that are involved are
- Istodax (Romidepsin)
- Potelegio (Mogamulizumab)
- Valchlor/ Ledaga (Mechlorethamine)
- Uvadex (Methoxsalen)
- Targretin (Bexarotene)
And many others
Request For Free Sample @ https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/cutaneous-t-cell-lymphoma-ctcl-market
Key Topics Covered
1. Key Insights
2. Cutaneous T- Cell Lymphoma (CTCL) Market Overview at a Glance
3. Cutaneous T- Cell Lymphoma (CTCL) Disease Background and Overview
4. Cutaneous T- Cell Lymphoma (CTCL) Epidemiology and Patient Population
5. Cutaneous T- Cell Lymphoma (CTCL) Incident Population in 7MM
6. Cutaneous T- Cell Lymphoma (CTCL) Country Wise-Epidemiology
6.1. United States
6.2. EU5 Countries
6.7. The United Kingdom
7. Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
7.1. International Lymphoma Radiation Oncology Group Guidelines for Modern Radiation Therapy for Primary Cutaneous Lymphomas
7.2. United States
8. Unmet Needs
9. Cutaneous T- Cell Lymphoma (CTCL) Marketed Drugs
9.1. Istodax (Romidepsin): Celgene Corporation
9.2. Potelegio (Mogamulizumab): Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co, Ltd.
9.3. Valchlor/ Ledaga (Mechlorethamine): Actelion
9.5. Targretin (Bexarotene): Eisai Co., Ltd.
9.6. Zolinza (Vorinostat): Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.
9.7. Adcetris (Brentuximab Vedotin): Seattle Genetics
10. Cutaneous T- Cell Lymphoma (CTCL) Emerging Therapies
11. Cutaneous T- Cell Lymphoma (CTCL) 7 Major Market Analysis
12. The United States Market Outlook
13. EU-5 Countries: Market Outlook
13.5. United Kingdom
13.6. Japan: Market Outlook
14. Market Drivers
15. Market Barriers
17. Report Methodology
18. DelveInsight Capabilities
20. About DelveInsight
The Cutaneous T- Cell Lymphoma (CTCL) report provides an overview of therapeutic pipeline activity and therapeutic assessment of the products by development stage, product type, route of administration, molecule type, and MOA type for Cutaneous T- Cell Lymphoma (CTCL) across the complete product development cycle, including all clinical and nonclinical stages.
The Cutaneous T- Cell Lymphoma (CTCL) epidemiology covered in the report provides historical as well as forecasted Cutaneous T- Cell Lymphoma (CTCL) epidemiology scenario in the 7MM covering the United States, EU5 countries (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom) and Japan from 2017 to 2030.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Kritika Rehani
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States