Some of the key facts of the report
– The total CTCL incident population in the seven major markets was estimated to be 8541 cases in 2017.
– The higher CTCL incident cases in the United States was 3,312 incident cases in 2017.
– CTCL affects males more as compared to females.
Key benefits of the report
1. Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma epidemiology and Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma market in the 7 MM (the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
2. Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma market report provides insights on the current and emerging therapies.
3. Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7 MM.
4. Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma market.
The United States recorded the largest CTCL market size, in comparison to the other Major Markets, i.e., EU5 countries (the United Kingdom, Germany, Italy, France, and Spain), and Japan. Among the EU5 countries, the UK had the highest market size in 2017, while Spain had the smallest market size of CTCL.
Cutaneous T- Cell Lymphoma Treatment helps in reducing symptoms, risk of complications, and exacerbations among persons with Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma. The primary purpose of treatment is to improve a patient’s quality of life. Several factors determine a patient’s treatment plan, including the person’s general health, age and the stage of the disease. Cutaneous T- Cell Lymphoma treatment option depends on the severity of the disease or the stage of cancer and whether the disease involves the lymph nodes, the blood or other organs in the body, type and extent of skin lesions present (patches, plaques or tumors), number of Sézary cells in the blood and transformation to large cell type or folliculotropic (involving the hair follicles).
Early-stage therapies are topical, including corticosteroids, retinoids, imiquimod (Aldara), ultraviolet A irradiation (PUVA), and total skin electron beam therapy. Systemic therapies are introduced in the advanced stages where the disease is widespread and resistant to topical treatment. These include interferon-alpha injections, stem cell transplant, alemtuzumab (MabCampath) and other chemotherapy regimens.
The FDA approved drugs include: Istodax (romidepsin), Valchlor (mechlorethamine), Uvadex (methoxsalen), Targretin (bexarotene), Potelegio (Mogamulizumab) and Zolinza (vorinostat). Valchlor (mechlorethamine) is the first FDA approved formulation of mechlorethamine available for the patients with stage IA and IB mycosis fungoides-type cutaneous T-cell lymphoma.
The launch of the emerging therapies is expected to significantly impact Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma treatment scenario in the upcoming years:-
And many others
The key players in Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma market are:
3. 4SC AG
4. Medivir AB
And many others
Table of contents
1. Key Insights
2. Cutaneous T- Cell Lymphoma Market Overview at a Glance
3. Cutaneous T- Cell Lymphoma Disease Background and Overview
4. Cutaneous T- Cell Lymphoma Epidemiology and Patient Population
5. Incident Population of Cutaneous T- Cell Lymphoma in 7MM
6. Country Wise-Epidemiology of Cutaneous T- Cell Lymphoma
6.1. United States
6.2. EU5 Countries
6.7. The United Kingdom
7. Cutaneous T- Cell Lymphoma Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
8. Unmet Needs
9. Cutaneous T- Cell Lymphoma Marketed Drugs
9.1. Istodax (Romidepsin): Celgene Corporation
9.2. Potelegio (Mogamulizumab): Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co, Ltd.
9.3. Valchlor/ Ledaga (Mechlorethamine): Actelion
9.4. Uvadex (Methoxsalen): Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals
9.5. Targretin (Bexarotene): Eisai Co., Ltd.
9.6. Zolinza (Vorinostat): Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.
9.7. Adcetris (Brentuximab Vedotin): Seattle Genetics
10. Cutaneous T- Cell Lymphoma Emerging Therapies
10.1. Phase-III Drugs Analysis – Monoclonal Antibodies and Photodynamic Therapy
10.2. Phase-II Drugs Analysis – Histone Deacetylase (HDAC) Inhibitors
10.3. SGX301: Soligenix
10.4. EDO-S101: MundiPharma
10.5. Resminostat: 4SC AG
10.6. Remetinostat: Medivir AB
11. Cutaneous T- Cell Lymphoma 7 Major Market Analysis
12. The United States Market Outlook
12.1.United States Market Size
13. EU-5 Countries: Market Outlook
14. Market Drivers
15. Market Barriers
17. Cutaneous T- Cell Lymphoma Report Methodology
18. DelveInsight Capabilities
20. About DelveInsight
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant, and Market Research Firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports pharma companies by providing end to end comprehensive solutions to improve their performance.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Ankit Nigam
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
State: New York
Country: United States