Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus Clinical Trials | A Drug Pipeline Analysis Report 2023 | DelveInsight
DelveInsight’s ‘Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus Pipeline Insight 2023‘ report provides comprehensive global coverage of available, marketed, and pipeline Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus therapies in various stages of clinical development, major pharmaceutical companies are working to advance the pipeline space and future growth potential of the Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus pipeline domain.
Key Takeaways from the Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus Pipeline Report
- Various Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus pipeline therapies are in various stages of development, and their anticipated acceptance in the Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus market would significantly increase market revenue.
- Leading Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus companies developing novel drug candidates to improve the Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus treatment landscape include Sanofi, Bristol Myers Squibb, Merck, and others.
- Promising Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus pipeline therapies in various stages of development include Eclitasertib, Deucravacitinib, Enpatoran, Afimetoran, and others.
Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus Overview
The Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus is an autoimmune skin disease that severely impairs quality of life.
Cutaneous manifestations may be present as a single separate skin disease entity or may occur in the setting of a severe multiorgan autoimmune disease with a wide variety of manifestations (such as systemic lupus erythematosus. Also, patients initially diagnosed with isolated CLE may later progress to SLE.
Similar to proposed etiologies for SLE, current theories discuss a multifactorial relationship leading to the development of cutaneous lupus, including genetic susceptibility, autoimmune induction, and immune system damage. Insights from genetic studies and environmental triggers in lupus pathogenesis implicate both innate and adaptive immune components.
The pathophysiology of cutaneous lupus erythematosus (CLE) encompasses the complex interactions between genetics, the environment, and cells and their products. Central to the pathogenesis is the loss of immune tolerance and up regulation of the interferon-α (IFN-α) signaling.
Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus Pipeline Analysis: Drug Profile
Eclitasertib formerly known as SAR443122 (Sanofi) is a small molecule of RIPK1 which is a critical signaling protein in the tumor necrosis factor receptor pathway and is a regulator of inflammation and cell death. Increased RIPK1 activity drives inflammation and cell necroptosis thoroughout the body and RIPK1 inhibition has been shown to have beneficial effects in preclinical models of many systemic inflammatory diseases. DNL758 is a potent and selective inhibitor of RIPK1 developed for the treatment of autoimmune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis and peripheral inflammatory disease. Currently, it is in phase II clinical trial for CLE.
Discover more about the emerging Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus drugs @ Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus Treatment Drugs
Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus Key Companies
- Bristol Myers Squibb
- And others
- And others
Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus Pipeline Therapeutics Assessment
- By development stage
- By product type
- By route of administration
- By molecule type
- By MOA type
Scope of the Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus Pipeline Report
- Coverage: Global
- Key Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus Companies: Eclitasertib,Deucravacitinib,Enpatoran, Afimetoran, and others
- Key Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus Pipeline Therapies: Eclitasertib, Deucravacitinib, Enpatoran, Afimetoran, and others
Find out more about the Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus treatment options in development @ Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus Clinical Trials
Table of Contents
2. Executive Summary
4. Pipeline Therapeutics
5. Late-Stage Products (Phase III)
6. Mid-Stage Products (Phase II)
7. Early Stage Products (Phase I/II)
8. Preclinical Stage Products
9. Discovery Stage Products
10. Therapeutic Assessment
11. Inactive Products
12. Collaborations Assessment- Licensing / Partnering / Funding
13. Unmet Needs
14. Market Drivers and Barriers
16. About DelveInsight
Request for a sample report @ Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus clinical trials
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Kritika Rehani
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States