Cincinnati, OH – On October 8, the crypto community will gain access to Crows Nest Ex (CNE) – an innovative new software as a service platform designed for digital asset management. CNE will initially offer Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin and Steller Lumens for trading within the U.S. before expanding its offerings and reach to new markets.
The venture is the brainchild of none-other than Jason Appleton a.k.a Crypto Crow – the YouTuber who has gained acclaim for his business innovations and dedication to educating consumers on the value of digital assets and their investment potential.
CNE provides easy access to the top cryptocurrencies in the market. Getting started with buying and selling is as simple as setting up an account. Here are the features that set it apart and how it works:
• Customers set up an account on CrowsNestEx.com, which is, in essence, setting up a U.S. bank account with a nationally chartered banking institution. Customers have more options than what most other exchanges offer as there is potential to set up traditional and “checkbook” IRAs.
• Asset protection trusts are provided to enable customers to protect their savings, crypto, real estate, etc.
• College Savings Trusts are offered to hold crypto, real estate and other investments in ways that 529 plans do not permit.
• Escrow accounts for securities are available – in compliance with SEC rules – via tokenized assets and stable coin.
• Accounts can be funded with fiat through ACH or Wire or crypto.
CNE will strut its stuff on November 8 and 9 as title sponsor of the ChainWise Blockchain Convention in Cincinnati. The event’s focus is educating the public on blockchain with an elite line-up of speakers from the industry. Each lecture will be filmed for television and aired on Crypto Crow’s YouTube Channel as well as BizTV and other networks.
Crypto Crow is, in fact, the very first Crypto YouTuber to establish a National Television Series on BizTV, which has earned him a loyal following of over 80,000; as well as the founder of CrowMining.com, a bitcoin co-location mining operation. Yet this serial entrepreneur’s mounting influence in the crypto world is just the latest example of the boundary pushing that has been the hallmark of his career. At age 15, he dropped out of high school to launch his first business – a record production company that helped bands go from making music in their garages to national tours and radio and television appearances. After that he promoted MMA fighters and took a turn in the mortgage finance industry as a quota-busting loan officer, business development pro, then independent consultant where he helped mortgage branch office transition from refinance to purchase and doubling their volume in months.
“I come from very humble beginning and know firsthand that the big opportunities in life and business do not happen by sticking to the status quo but instead, from envisioning what is possible. If I see a way to do things better and can help others through the solutions I pursue, then I’m doing something that matters in this world,” said Jason. “Crytocurrency offers so much potential for businesses and the general public. That starts with education and offering easy entrees to the crypto community through an Exchange like Crows Nest Ex.”
CrowsNestEx.com will be soon launching its STO to Accredited Investors. PPM is available.
For more information on Crows News Ex (CNE), go to crowsnestex.com.