DelveInsight’s ‘Critical Limb Ischemia – Epidemiology Forecast to 2030‘ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted Critical Limb Ischemia epidemiology in the 7MM, i.e., the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
Some of the key facts of the report
- The prevalence of Critical Limb Ischemia is 12% in the adult population.
- Critical Limb Ischemia account for only between 1% and 3% of all patients with PAD, with an incidence of between 500 and 1000 per million persons per year in Europe and North America.
- It is estimated that there are approximately 2 million total Critical Limb Ischemia patients in the United States.
“According to Delveinsight, males are affected more as compared to females, in case of Critical Limb Ischemia.”
Critical Limb Ischemia (CLI) is a severe obstruction of the arteries which markedly reduces blood flow to the extremities (hands, feet, and legs) and has progressed to the point of severe pain and even skin ulcers or sores. The pain caused by CLI can wake up an individual at night. This pain, also called “rest pain”, is often in the leg and can be relieved temporarily by hanging the leg over the bed or getting up to walk around.
CLI is a very severe condition of peripheral artery disease (PAD) and needs comprehensive treatment by a vascular surgeon or vascular specialist. It is the advanced stage of peripheral artery disease (PAD), which results from a progressive thickening of an artery’s lining (caused by a buildup of plaque). This buildup of plaque, also known as atherosclerosis, narrows or blocks blood flow, reducing circulation of blood to the legs, feet, or hands.
The risk factors for critical limb ischemia include Age (Men over 60 and women after menopause),
Smoking, Diabetes, Overweight or obesity, High cholesterol, High blood pressure.
Request for sample pages : https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/critical-limb-ischemia-epidemiology-forecast
Scope of the Report
- The Critical Limb Ischemia report covers a detailed overview explaining its causes, symptoms, classification, pathophysiology, diagnosis and treatment patterns
- The Critical Limb Ischemia Epidemiology Report and Model provide an overview of the risk factors and global trends of Critical Limb Ischemia in the seven major markets (7MM:US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan)
- The report provides insight about the historical and forecasted patient pool of Critical Limb Ischemia in seven major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK), and Japan
- The report helps to recognize the growth opportunities in the 7MM with respect to the patient population
- The report assesses the disease risk and burden and highlights the unmet needs of Critical Limb Ischemia
- The report provides the segmentation of the Critical Limb Ischemia epidemiology
We interview, KOLs and SME’s opinion through primary research to fill the data gaps and validate our secondary research. The opinion helps to understand the total patient population and current treatment pattern. This will support the clients in potential upcoming novel treatment by identifying the overall scenario of the indications.
Request For Sample Pages: https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/critical-limb-ischemia-epidemiology-forecast
Key Questions Answered
- What will be the growth opportunities in the 7MM with respect to the patient population pertaining to Critical Limb Ischemia?
- What are the key findings pertaining to the Critical Limb Ischemia epidemiology across 7MM and which country will have the highest number of patients during the forecast period (2017-2030)?
- What would be the total number of patients of Critical Limb Ischemia across the 7MM during the forecast period (2017-2030)?
- Among the EU5 countries, which country will have the highest number of patients during the forecast period (2017-2030)?
- At what CAGR the patient population is expected to grow in 7MM during the forecast period (2017-2030)?
- What is the disease risk, burden and unmet needs of the Critical Limb Ischemia?
- What are the currently available treatments of Critical Limb Ischemia?
Reasons to buy
- The Critical Limb Ischemia Epidemiology report will allow the user to –
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global Critical Limb Ischemia market
- Quantify patient populations in the global Critical Limb Ischemia market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and sex that present the best opportunities for Critical Limb Ischemia therapeutics in each of the markets covered
- Understand the magnitude of Critical Limb Ischemia population by its epidemiology
- The Critical Limb Ischemia Epidemiology Model developed by DelveInsight is easy to navigate, interactive with dashboards, and epidemiology based with transparent and consistent methodologies. Moreover, the model supports data presented in the report and showcases disease trends over 11-year forecast period using reputable sources
- Patient Segmentation
- Disease Risk and Burden
- Risk of disease by the segmentation
- Factors driving growth in a specific patient population
The Critical Limb Ischemia report provides an overview of therapeutic pipeline activity and therapeutic assessment of the products by development stage, product type, route of administration, molecule type, and MOA type for Critical Limb Ischemia across the complete product development cycle, including all clinical and nonclinical stages.
The Critical Limb Ischemia market report provides current treatment practices, emerging drugs, Critical Limb Ischemia market share of the individual therapies, current and forecasted Critical Limb Ischemia market Size from 2017 to 2030 segmented by seven major markets.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Ankit Nigam
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
State: New York
Country: United States