Stratview Research announces the launch of a new research report on the Critical Care Management Apps and Software Market: By Type of Component (Software and Services), By Delivery Mode (On-Premise, Cloud-Based, Remote), By End User (Payers, Providers), By Application (Disease Management, Case Management, and Utilization Management), By Usage (Hospitals – Critical Care Units, Medical Emergency Units, Ambulatory Care, Nursing Homes, Hospice, Clinic (
This report, from Stratview Research, studies the critical care management market – apps and softwares, over the trend period of 2014 to 2017 and forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The report provides detailed insights into the market dynamics to enable informed business decision making and growth strategy formulation based on the opportunities present in the market.
Global Critical Care Management Apps & Software: Highlights
Patients have higher expectations on healthcare outcomes; Investors in Technology investments have started utilizing analytics and cognitive computing enabling the prediction and prevention of diseases. All of this have led to the transformation of critical care management. With care management, one can expect reduction in cost of care. If that’s going to be the reality across the globe, then this report helps you understand the new demands and gaps in the market and the vision of the stakeholders and the suppliers and in turn can help the reader validate their strategy before entering the market in 2019.
Click here to request the detailed TOC of the report:-
Request sample here:-
If major markets adopt the ideal critical care management processes, then, it would create and implement personalized care plans for every patient. Primary care would be accessible to everyone. The system’s incentives and organizational structures would promote cross-continuum communication and collaboration. And the entire enterprise would be supported by ubiquitous, actionable data. While most of the market researchers are predicting a growth of 15-17.5% CAGR for the next 5 years (2018-2023), researchers at Stratview believe that the growth will be different and will happen in 3 phases the CAGR for the next 5 years would be between 8-12% (till 2023) while beyond 2023 it will increase up to 12-15% but not more than that.
Companies such as TriZetto Corporation, Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc., EXL Healthcare (U.S.), HealthSmart Holdings, Inc., Caradigm, CareEvolution, Cerner Corporation, Conifer Health Solutions, eClinicalWorks, Enli Health Intelligence, Epic Systems Corporation, Evolent Health, Geneia LLC, GSI Health LLC, Health Catalyst, HealthEC, IBM Watson Health, Lightbeam Health Solutions, Medecision, Optum, Philips Wellcentive, Inc., Salesforce.com and more are penetrating the market year on year trying to make a big change in the care management process.
This report provides market intelligence in the most comprehensive way. The report structure has been kept such that it offers maximum business value. It provides critical insights into the market dynamics and will enable strategic decision making for the existing market players as well as those willing to enter the market. The following are the key features of the report:
- Market structure: Overview, industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis
- Market environment analysis: Growth drivers and constraints, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis
- Market trend and forecast analysis
- Market segment trend and forecast
- Competitive landscape and dynamics: Market share, Product portfolio, New launches, etc.
- Attractive market segments and associated growth opportunities
- Emerging trends
- Strategic growth opportunities for the existing and new players
- Key success factors
- Future outlook
The Burning Questions This Report Will Answer:
- Why is critical software and apps considered part of the care management system?
- What value does critical software management add to the treatment algorithm? Is it critical in emergency, ambulatory or intensive care scenario or is it important in overall hospital and long-term care? Is it cost effective?
- Are these tests covered under health insurance?
Global critical care management is segmented into the following categories:
By Type of Component
By Delivery Mode
By End User
- Hospitals – Critical Care Units
- Medical Emergency Units
- Ambulatory Care
- Nursing Homes
- Clinic (
- Disease Management
- Case Management
- Utilization Management
- North America (Country Analysis: the USA, Canada)
- Western Europe (Country Analysis: Germany, France, the UK)
- Asia-Pacific (Country Analysis: China, Japan, India, and Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Latin America (Country Analysis: Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, and Others)
- Rest of the World (Sub-Region Analysis: The Middle East, Africa, Rest of Europe and Others)
Stratview Research has several high value market reports in the healthcare & life science industry. Please refer to the following link to browse through our reports:
About Stratview Research
Stratview Research believes in credible, consistent and cost-effective global healthcare consulting process for its industry partners. University research, Industry R&D, Sales and Marketing team have benefited from our reports, worldwide. Our reports combine evidence-based research with a flavour of deep scientific, therapeutic, clinical and innovative technologies which helps our readers get insights of the brand and marketing trends in the industry, competitive environment and the upcoming disruptors in the market. We have helped clients in market entry, business intelligence, product launches, sales force effectiveness and many other studies through a combination of the off the shelf published reports and highly customized consulting practice.
Stratview Research is a trusted brand globally, providing high quality research and strategic insights that help companies worldwide in effective decision making.