Okappi is a newly launched mobile application for iPhone that enables users to create small communities of like-minded individuals around shared experiences like being a new mom, going through high-school, life after college, and many more. It allows users to come together in private online spaces where they can discuss, think, share and laugh with others like them. Unlike the other social media platforms where one has random friends or followers, the Okappi app is designed for building closed communities where quality discussions and interactions can take place.
Okappi app is all about creating communities we want to belong to, small, private and thoughtfully curated. Users create groups that are important to them, join their friends on the larger social circles around them, or simply engage in a meaningful conversation about ideas that matter. It’s an app for those, who are looking to connect with others who are on the same boat as them.
- Find ‘your people’ and create closed communities with them
- Engage in interesting conversations that matter to you
- Find and connect with like-minded yet unique individuals
- Grow your circle of friends who connect with your better
- Join the conversations that interest you
- Look around the communities within the app and join if you want to
- User-friendly interface, suitable for people of different age groups (12+)
Okappi is a community-centric social networking app that helps you connect and find others going through similar life experiences of change and personal growth. It allows you to have meaningful discussions and interactions with others.
The app can be downloaded for free at the App Store.
Join the BecomingBetter community by following this invite link which you can scan with your iPhone camera: