The global C-RAN market size is estimated to account for USD 43.35 billion by 2027, as per a new report published by Million Insights. It is estimated that the market would exhibit 22.7% CAGR from 2020 to 2027. Rapidly increasing wireless and optical communication systems are driving market growth. In addition, factors such as low energy consumption, reduced infrastructure cost and simplification of operation and network management are attributing to the growth of the market.
In the recent past, the rise in the number of connected devices has increased the congestion in the network. Further, the mobile operators are facing challenges owing to the current shift towards 5G networks from existing 3G and 4G networks. This shift has increased the complexity, especially for the large enterprises as they are obliged to have a support system for the multi-standards network.
To download the sample pdf of C-RAN Market Report “Please” click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/cloud-radio-access-network-c-ran-market/request-sample
In 2019, Asia Pacific accounted for the largest share in the market. Further, the region is anticipated to continue its dominance from 2020 to 2027. The rise in the number of smartphone users has led to an increase in demand for enhanced network services. Countries such as China and India are witnessing a huge penetration of smartphones and internet connectivity. In addition, increasing deployment of 5G services in South Korea, China and Japan is proliferating the demand for C-RAN architecture.
Cloud radio access network (C-RAN) market is characterized by the presence of various players contributing to the growth of the market. These players include Huawei Technologies, Cisco Systems, Altiostar, ZTE Corporation and NEC Corporation among others.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• Centralized RAN category is projected to account for USD 38.17 billion by the end of 2027.
• Depending on the component, the infrastructure division held 51.30% share in the market.
• In 2019, LTE and 5G accounted for over 94% share in the market and projected to register the considerable growth over the forecast period.
• Based on the deployment, the outdoor category is projected to hold USD 35.30 billion by the end of 2027.
• Asia Pacific was the largest market by revenue in 2019 and the region is anticipated to continue its dominance from 2020 to 2027.
Million Insights has segmented the global C-RAN market based on architecture, component, network, deployment and region:
C-RAN Architecture Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Virtualized/Cloud RAN
C-RAN Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Remote Radio Units
• Baseband Units
• Design and Deployment
• Maintenance and support
C-RAN Network Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• LTE & 5G
C-RAN Deployment Model Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
C-RAN Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
Read the Latest Industry Research Reports By Million Insights:
• Pet Monitoring Camera Market – The global pet monitoring camera market size was accounted for USD 49.5 million, in 2018 and is anticipated to grow at 26% CAGR over the forecast period. The increasing number of pet adoption, especially among the millennials, is driving the demand for the product.
• TV Analytics Market – The TV analytics market size across the globe was valued at USD 176.2 million in 2018. It is projected to witness 21.2% CAGR over the forecasted years, 2019 to 2025. Rapid technological advances across the media and entertainment industry coupled with the need for analyzing customer’s preferences and advertisement potentials is projected to drive the market growth for TV analytics.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar