The global IoT in healthcare market size is projected to reach USD 534.3 billion by 2025 expanding at a CAGR 19.9% over the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Rise in investments for the implementation of IoT solutions in healthcare sector is one of the key factors driving the market. Increasing penetration of connected devices in various healthcare institutes and adoption of IoT systems and software solutions in healthcare operational activities are also among the key factors augmenting the market growth.
Growing preference for real-time data monitoring among the healthcare practitioners to manage chronic diseases is expected to propel the demand for IoT network in healthcare institutions. Combinations of remote monitoring, mobile platforms, and analytics have cut the rate of readmissions of patients suffering from congestive heart failure, diabetes, and blood pressure. Furthermore, advancements in communication technologies, such as real-time data transmission, has positively impacted the patients in manage chronic diseases and medication dosage, which has further fostered the market growth.
For instance, connected wheelchairs allow people with disabilities to communicate health alerts to care teams and engage with care providers. Growing number of IoT platform installations for better and early diagnosis and disease tracking is also contributing to the market development. Furthermore, rising demand for digital technologies for managing diseases, such as insomnia, diabetes, autism, heart disease, and asthma, is also poised to spur the market growth.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/internet-of-things-iot-healthcare-market
Internet of Things in Healthcare Market Report Highlights
• In 2018, services held the largest revenue share owing to the high demand for improved decision-making in real-time and uninterrupted data flow between devices and people to uplift the efficiency of medical systems
• Hospitals and clinics held the largest revenue share in 2018 due to increased investments by hospitals to encourage the usage of digital technologies
• North America is expected to be the largest market owing to growing adoption of healthcare IT solutions and availability of sophisticated infrastructure in the region
• Asia pacific expected to witness the fastest CAGR over the forecast period owing to growing investments by the pharmaceuticals & medical devices companies and increasing adoption of advanced technologies.
• Key companies operating in this market include Koninklijke Philips N.V., Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Biotronik, and Boston Scientific.
For Requesting a Sample Copy Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/internet-of-things-iot-healthcare-market/request/rs15
Internet of Things in Healthcare Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global IoT in healthcare market on the basis of component, connectivity technology, end use, application, and region:
IoT in Healthcare Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Medical Devices
• Wearable External Devices
• Implanted Medical Devices
• Stationary Medical Devices
• System and Software
• Remote Device Management
• Network Bandwidth Management
• Data Analytics
• Application Security
• Network Security
• System Integration Services
• Consulting, Training, and Education
• Support and Maintenance Services
IoT in Healthcare Connectivity Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Bluetooth Low Energy
• Near Field Communication (NFC)
IoT in Healthcare End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Clinical Research Organizations
• Hospitals and Clinics
• Research and Diagnostic Laboratories
IoT in Healthcare Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Medication Management
• Clinical Operations
• Inpatient Monitoring
• Connected Imaging
IoT in Healthcare Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• North America
• The U.S.
• The U.K.
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• South Africa
List of Key Players of Internet of Things in Healthcare Market
• Koninklijke Philips N.V.
• Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
• Boston Scientific
Fill the Pre-Order Enquiry Form for the Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/2872/ibb
Browse Related Reports:
Internet of Things in Warehouse Management MarketSize, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Solution (Warehouse Automation, Workforce Management, Inventory Management, EDI, Tracking), By Device, By Service, And Segment Forecasts, 2018 – 2025.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a U.S. & India-based market research and consultancy firm. It is headquartered in San Francisco. We provide business insights, syndicated research reports, and customized research reports to large as well as small and medium-scale enterprises. Our database features thousands of statistics and in-depth analyses on more than 45 industries. Grand View Research’s extensive database is used by Fortune 500 companies to understand the regional as well as the global business environment.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States