COVID-19 is the result of infection with severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) that was first isolated and identified in patients who were exposed at a seafood market in Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China in December 2019. Similar to findings related to SARS-CoV and Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus, SARS-CoV-2 is believed to cross species to initiate primary human infections; it is now spread primarily by human-to-human transmission.
DelveInsights, “COVID-19 Competitive landscape, 2022” report provides comprehensive insights about 420+ companies and COVID-19 drugs in COVID-19 Competitive landscape. It covers the therapeutics assessment by product type, stage, route of administration, and molecule type. It further highlights the inactive pipeline products in this space.
To know more about the COVID-19 Competitive landscape report, click here: COVID-19 Therapeutic Landscape
Key Takeaways from the COVID-19 Competitive landscape report:
- Leading COVID-19 Companies working in the market are Westvac Biopharma, Xenothera, Windtree Therapeutics, Vir Biotechnology, ViiV Healthcare, Verastem, VBL Therapeutics, Valneva, Trustem, Toscana Life Sciences, Throne Biotechnologies, Thirty respiratory Limited, Theravance Biopharma, TC BioPharm, Syntax for Science,S.L, SyneuRx, Swedish Orphan Biovitrum, Swedish Herbal Institute AB, Stemedica Cell Technologies, Sound Pharmaceuticals, Sorrento Therapeutics and Others.
- Key COVID-19 therapies in various stages of development include SKYCovione, Sotrovimab, Sargramostim, Tradipitant, XAV-19, MAD0004J08, RESP301, Niclosamide, Sinapultide, MAS-825, Maraviroc, Abivertinib, Ebselen, Duvelisib, TCB008 and Others.
- In April 2022, Direct Biologics, announced that the US Food and Drug Administration has awarded their EV drug product ExoFlo with a regenerative Medicine Advanced Therapy designation for the treatment of Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome associated with COVID-19.
To know more about the COVID-19 therapeutic report, click here: COVID-19 Companies
DelveInsight’s COVID-19 Report covers around 520+ products under different phases of clinical development like
- Assessment by COVID-19 Product Type
- Assessment by Stage and Product Type of COVID-19
- Assessment by Route of Administration
- Assessment by Stage and Route of Administration of COVID-19
- Assessment by COVID-19 Molecule Type
- Assessment by Stage and Molecule Type of COVID-19
Emerging COVID-19 Drugs Under Different Phases of Clinical Development Include:
Some of the COVID-19 therapies are Sotrovimab, SKYCovione and Many Others.
Further COVID-19 product details are provided in the report. Download the COVID-19 Pipeline report to learn more about the emerging COVID-19 therapies at: COVID-19 Competitive Landscape
Key companies in the COVID-19 Therapeutics Market:
Some of the COVID-19 Companies working in the market are Westvac Biopharma, Xenothera, Windtree Therapeutics, Vir Biotechnology, ViiV Healthcare, Verastem, VBL Therapeutics, Valneva, Trustem, Toscana Life Sciences, Throne Biotechnologies, Thirty respiratory Limited, Theravance Biopharma, TC BioPharm, Syntax for Science,S.L, SyneuRx, Swedish Orphan Biovitrum, Swedish Herbal Institute AB, Stemedica Cell Technologies, Sound Pharmaceuticals, Sorrento Therapeutics and Others.
Request for Sample PDF Report to know in detail about the recent developments and Advancements in COVID-19 clinical trials – COVID-19 drugs and FDA Approvals
Table of Content (TOC)
1. COVID-19 Pipeline Report Introduction
2. COVID-19 Pipeline Report Executive Summary
3. COVID-19 Pipeline: Overview
4. Analytical Perspective In-depth Commercial Assessment
5. COVID-19 Clinical Trial Therapeutics
6. COVID-19 Pipeline: Late Stage Products (Pre-registration)
7. COVID-19 Pipeline: Late Stage Products (Phase III)
8. COVID-19 Pipeline: Mid Stage Products (Phase II)
9. COVID-19 Pipeline: Early Stage Products (Phase I)
10. COVID-19 Pipeline Therapeutic Assessment
11. Inactive Products in the COVID-19 Pipeline
12. Company-University Collaborations (Licensing/Partnering) Analysis
13. Key COVID-19 Companies
14. Key Products in the COVID-19 Pipeline
15. Unmet Needs
16. COVID-19 Market Drivers and Barriers
17. Future Perspectives and Conclusion
18. Analyst Views
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant, and Market Research Firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports pharma companies by providing comprehensive end-to-end solutions to improve their performance.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Ankit Nigam
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
State: New York
Country: United States