The global cosmetics and personal care packaging equipment market size is estimated to reach USD 5.6 billion and is expected to register a CAGR of 5.4% by 2025. The market is driven by consumer preferences for healthier, personalized, convenient, and cost-effective products. This has resulted in the surging demand for efficient and innovative manufacturing to deal with stock-keeping unit (SKU) proliferation.
Rising awareness relating to the depletion of natural resources followed by social, regulatory, and tax pressures and these factors will drive the demand for eco-friendly solutions posed by leading manufacturers. Furthermore, a surge in the focus on optimizing manufacturing and packaging processes by incorporating Artificial Intelligence (AI)-enabled and fully automated filling and warehousing technologies with customizing machinery on the basis of new regulation standards of sustainability are set to drive the market growth during the upcoming years.
Cosmetics And Personal Care Packaging Equipment Market Report Highlights
• In terms of product, filling machine segment accounted for a significant revenue share in 2019 owing to its low maintenance costs, high-performance ratio, and user-friendly characteristics
• Based on product, labeling equipment is projected to witness a CAGR of 5.4% by 2025, owing to the rising consumption of label-intensive non-durable goods and an increasing demand for shippers to track products or items for security and safety
• In terms of application, skincare category has showcased an exponential demand due to the increased demand for organic cosmetic products. Also, serums and anti-aging creams have a high demand from the millennial population as a preventative measure for fighting dullness and early signs of aging
• Based on region, Asia Pacific is growing exponentially owing to the burgeoning economies, greater automation of manufacturing, population growth, increase in mean wealth and an increasing interest in health and wellness
For Requesting a Sample Copy of This Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/cosmetics-personal-care-packaging-equipment-market/request/rs1
Cosmetics And Personal Care Packaging Equipment Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global cosmetics and personal care packaging equipment market on the basis of product, application, and region:
Cosmetics & Personal Care Packaging Equipment Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
Cosmetics & Personal Care Packaging Equipment Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
• Skin Care
• Hair Care
• Decorative Cosmetics
• Bath and Shower
• Other Applications
Cosmetics & Personal Care Packaging Equipment Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
• North America
• The U.S.
• The U.K.
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Central and South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• South Africa
List of Key Players of Cosmetics & Personal Care Packaging Equipment Market
• Bosch Packaging Technology, Inc.
• Marchesini Group S.p.A.
• Wimco Ltd; Prosy’s Innovative Packaging Equipment
• AMET Packaging, Inc.
Speak to Analyst @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/6970/ibb
Browse More Related Report:
Personal Care Contract Manufacturing Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Service (Manufacturing, Packaging), By Region (APAC, North America, Europe, RoW), And Segment Forecasts, 2020 – 2027
Emollients & Oils for Personal Care and Cosmetics Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Application (Sun Care, Deodorants, Skin Care, Hair Care), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2025
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is an India & U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States