“Coronary Stents Pipeline” report has been added to DelveInsight
Coronary Stents Pipeline: Overview
Coronary stents are small, wire, mesh tubes that help widen a clogged artery and restore adequate blood flow to the heart. During the procedure, the cardiologist place the stent over a thin, long tube with a balloon tip called a catheter and insert it into an artery in groin or arm. Once the stent reaches the clogged artery, the doctor will inflate the balloon to expand the stent. When the stent reaches the desired size to widen the clogged artery, the doctor will deflate and remove the balloon. The stent will stay in place permanently to help prop open the artery and decrease its chance of narrowing again. Over time, the inner lining of the artery will grow over the surface of the stent, making it a permanent part of artery.
Coronary Stents Pipeline: Insights
DelveInsight’s, “Coronary Stents – Pipeline Insight and Competitive Landscape, 2020,” report provides comprehensive insights about 20+ companies and 20+ pipeline devices in Coronary Stents pipeline landscape. Owing to the rise in the prevalence of coronary artery diseases (CAD), the coronary stents market is witnessing remarkable growth. Significant players are focusing on expanding their geographical reach, for dominating the current market.
Request Free Sample Copy- https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/coronary-stents-pipeline-insight-and-competitive-landscape
Coronary Stents Pipeline: Geography Covered
- Global coverage
Coronary Stents Pipeline: Key Companies
• REVA Medical Inc
• Rontis AG
• S3V Vascular Technologies
• Sahajanand Medical Technologies Pvt Ltd
• Shanghai Bio-heart Biological Technology Co Ltd
• Stentys SA
• Svelte Medical Systems Inc
• Tepha Inc
• Terumo Corp
• TissueGen Inc
• TrendyMED Inc.
• VasoTech Inc.
• Viller Scientific LLC
• Vornia Biomaterials Ltd
• Xenogenics Corporation
• Biotronik AG
• Cardionovum GmbH
• Concept Medical Inc
• Contego Medical LLC
• Cordis Corp
• DISA Vascular (Pty) Ltd
• Elixir Medical Corp
• Envision Scientific Pvt Ltd
• Aachen Resonance GmbH
• Abbott Vascular Inc
• Adcomp Technologies Inc.
• Aeon Bioscience
• AlviMedica Medical Technologies Inc
• Amaranth Medical Inc
• Arterius Ltd
• Atrium Medical Corp
• Bactiguard Holding AB
• Bionext Biotech Products Ltd.
• Biosten, LLC
• Systems, Inc.
• ID Nest Medical SAS
• InspireMD Inc
• Japan Stent Technology Co., Ltd.
• JW Medical Systems Ltd
• Kaneka Corp
• Kyoto Medical Planning Co Ltd
• Liaoning Biomedical Materials R&D Center Co Ltd
• Lifetech Scientific (Shenzhen) Co Ltd
• MangoGen Pharma Inc
• Manli Cardiology Ltd
• Medinol Ltd
• Medtronic plc
• Miami Cardiovascular Innovations
• Micell Technologies Inc
• MicroPort Scientific Corp
• Minvasys SAS
• MIV Therapeutics Inc
• NanoCoeur, Inc.
• Nanova, Inc
• Nesstent Ltd.
• Nexeon MedSystems Inc
• NuVascular Technologies Inc
• Pediastent LLC
• QualiMed Innovative Medizinprodukte GmbH
• Qvanteq AG
• Relisys Medical Devices Ltd
Coronary Stents Pipeline: Types of Coronary Stents
Bare-Metal Stents: Tt is tiny wire mesh tubes that help widen a clogged artery, but are not coated with a polymer or drugs to help prevent re-blockage of the artery. This type of stent may be used in patients who are allergic to either the polymer or drugs used in drug-eluting stents.
Drug-Eluting Stents: A drug-eluting stent is a bare-metal stent that has been coated with a polymer that gradually releases a drug over the time when re-blockage is most likely to happen. This helps reduce the chance of the artery becoming blocked again. There are two types of drug-eluting stents: Permanent Polymer Drug-Eluting Stent and Bioabsorbable Polymer Drug-Eluting Stent.
Coronary Stents Pipeline: Competitive Assessment
This segment of the coronary stents devices pipeline report encloses its detailed analysis of various pipeline devices which include product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities including the latest news and press releases. The report also provides list of major players involved in the pipeline product development.
- Product Type
The coronary stents is segmented on the basis of product – Bare Metal Stents (BMS), Drug Eluting Stents (DES) and Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffolds (BVS).
- Product Biomaterial
Coronary Stents can be divided based upon the biomaterials – Metallic (Cobalt Chromium (CoCr), Platinum Chromium (Pt-Cr), Stainless Steel, Nickel Titanium), Polymeric Biomaterial and Natural Biomaterial.
- Major Players in Coronary Stents
There are approx. 20+ key companies which are developing the products for Coronary Stents.
- Cre8 EVO: Alvimedica
Cre8 EVO is a highly innovative Drug Eluting Stent (DES) that is designed to face the clinical outcome challenges when treating patients undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention. That is what Cre8 EVO is; a DES born from the most innovative technology to date. It is manufactured by CID S.p.A. member of Alvimedica group. It has receive CE approval and currently not available in US and japan. The company is also evaluating safety, efficacy and deliverability of the CRE8 sirolimus-eluting stent system in the treatment of patients with de novo coronary artery lesions.
- ArterioSorb: Arterius
ArterioSorb is an innovative medical implant product currently being developed by Arterius, a UK medical device micro/SME, to treat coronary artery disease (CAD). It is a next-generation bioresorbable cardiovascular scaffold (BRS, stent), ArterioSorb, to be implanted within the coronary arteries in order to open blocked vessels, and to biodegrade within two years when healing is complete and it is no longer needed. Arterius will perform the in-vitro and in-vivo studies necessary to demonstrate the safety and efficacy of ArterioSorb. After completion of this study, the company will enter the First-in-Man trials and commercialization process.
Coronary Stents Pipeline: Competitive Benchmarking
This segment of the reports provides analysis of the pipeline report to give a clear understanding of the comparative analysis.
The analysis is based on
- Brand Positioning of Leading companies
- Industry Collaborations
Coronary Stents Pipeline: Report Highlights
- Extensive coverage of the Coronary Stents under development
- The report reviews details of major pipeline products which includes, product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities
- The report reviews the major players involved in the development of Coronary Stents and list all their pipeline projects
- The coverage of pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from Early Development to Approved / Issued stage
- The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products
- Recent developments in the segment / industry
- The report consists of in depth analysis of pipeline products based on various parameters
Table of content
1. Key Insights
2. Coronary Stents: Snapshot
3. Coronary Stents
4. Coronary Stents: Product Assessment
5. Coronary Stents: Competitive Benchmarking : By Company
6. Coronary Stents – Commercialization Activity
7. Coronary Stents: Regulatory
8. Coronary Stents: Reimbursement
9. Coronary Stents: Market Dynamics
10. DelveInsight’s Analytical Perspective
14. DelveInsight Capabilities
16. About DelveInsight
Coronary Stents Pipeline: Report Insights
- Coronary Stents – Pipeline Analysis
- Coronary Stents – Unmet Need
- Coronary Stents – Market Dynamics
- Coronary Stents – Future Perspectives and Conclusion
- Coronary Stents – Analyst Views
What are the Key Questions of the report?
- What are significant companies in this segment, their information, analysis, and insights to improve R&D strategies?
- How to identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage?
- What are important and diverse types of Coronary Stents under development?
- What are market-entry and market expansion strategies in Coronary Stents?
- What are some of the mergers and acquisitions and to identify major players with the most promising pipeline?
- What is in-depth analysis of the product’s current stage of development, territory and estimated launch date?
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Yash Bhardwaj
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States