According to a recent report, the global cookies market size is projected to reach USD 44.01 billion by 2025 with a CAGR of 5.3% over the forecast periods. Rising product demand and popularity of on-the-go snacks in developed markets of Germany and U.K. are anticipated to remain the prominent driving factors for the market in the forthcoming years. Increasing demand for gluten-free cookies as an alternative to conventional counterparts owing to rising occurrence of glutamic disorders is also offering development opportunities for the global market.
The Covid-19 lockdown induced a huge demand for healthy cookies such as honey oatmeal, multigrain, oatmeal digestive cookies, and muesli. Given the unprecedented times, focus on hygiene and health has provided an impetus to the trusted snacking brands for wellbeing and nourishment. As the pandemic pushed more people to work from home – a trend in market demand is set to continue in the future. Furthermore, rapid urbanization along with increasing disposable income levels in emerging economies, such as China and India, is projected to boost the product demand.
Cookies Market Report Highlights
• Bar cookies segment generated the major revenue of USD 10.14 billion in 2018. New product launches by companies, including Dunkin and Oreo, through online channels and supermarkets is likely to open growth avenues for the market.
• Offline channel is expected to emerge as the largest distribution channel segment by 2025, owing to the high visibility of convenience stores and supermarkets as the key selling channels in developing economies such as China and India.
• North America dominated the market in 2018 due to the rising consumption of sandwich biscuits, particularly among working class population in the U.S. and Canada.
• Development of products in chocolate and fruit extract variants is projected to remain one of the key strategies among these manufacturers
Request Research Sample Pages @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/cookies-market/request/rs1
Cookies Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global cookies market on the basis of product, distribution channel, and region:
Cookies Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
Cookies Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
Cookies Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
• North America
• The U.K.
• Asia Pacific
• Central and South America
• Middle East & Africa
• South Africa
List of Key Players of Cookies Market
• Kellogg Company
• Nestlé S.A.
• PepsiCo, Inc.
• Britannia Industries Ltd.
• The Campbell Soup Company
• Mondelēz International, Inc.
• Danone S.A.
• Parle Products Private Limited.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/5829/ibb
Browse More Related Report:
Seaweed Snacks Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Bars, Strips & Chips, Flakes), By Distribution Channel (Offline, Online), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 – 2027
Tortilla Chips Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Conventional, Organic), By Distribution Channel (Online, Offline), By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific), And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2025
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a full-time market research and consulting company registered in San Francisco, California. The company fully offers market reports, both customized and syndicates, based on intense data analysis. It also offers consulting services to business communities and academic institutions and helps them understand the global and business scenario to a significant extent. The company operates across multitude of domains such as Chemicals, Materials, Food and Beverages, Consumer Goods, Healthcare, and Information Technology to offer consulting services.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States