Global contract logistics market is expected to grow from US$ 203.9 Bn in 2017 to US$ 298.8 Bn by 2025 at a CAGR of 5.0% between 2018 and 2025.
Distribution management is a critical function involved in the supply chain that can lead to cost savings in the overall supply chain. An organized distribution network saves significant money for the businesses the costs to store them for longer times at the warehouses is eliminated. Inventory stored at warehouses incur costs to the businesses. Rent, interest payments, insurance taxes about the stock stored coupled with depreciation and obsolescence of the product add to the costs. The services offered by logistics firms add substantial value to the manufacturing companies. These firms help different companies to reduce weak points that outcomes in loss of revenue or profits and further help to assure maximal profitability. Contract logistic companies specialize in several logistics operations which offer network analysis, mode network optimization, warehousing, management of vendor compliance, and other logistics operations. Distribution management is, therefore a great value-added service in the contract logistics market.
Some of the key players in this market include Deutsche Post AG, GEODIS, DB Schenker, Hitachi Transport System, Kuehne + Nagel International AG, XPO Logistics, Ryder System, CEVA Logistics AG, Neovia Logistics Services, UPS Supply Chain Solutions
Download Sample PDF Brochure of this research study at @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPEL00002034/
The report focuses on an in-depth segmentation of the contract logistics market based on type, services, and end-user. The geographic segmentation of the report covers five major regions including; North Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America (SA). The regional market has been further bifurcated by respective countries. By geography, Asia Pacific is accountable to hold the largest share in the contract logistics market in 2017, whereas Middle East & Africa is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
This is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Contract Logistics Market with a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. The Strategic Insights and Development plans are also discussed and manufacturing processes and cost structures analyzed. Contract Logistics Market import/export consumption, supply and demand figures and cost price and production value gross margins are also provided.
The segmentation in this research study has been finalized post in-depth secondary research and extensive primary research. In addition, the market is also segmented on the basis of technology offered by the leading participants in the industry in order to understand widely used market specific terminologies. Thus, we have incorporated the segments of the research and have finalized the market segmentation.
The Insight Partners Contract Logistics Market Research Report Scenario include:-
- The report provides qualitative and quantitative trends of global Contract Logistics Market across type, type of products, service, and geography.
- The report starts with the key takeaways (Chapter Two), highlighting the key trends and outlook of the global Contract Logistics Market.
- Chapter Three provides the research methodology of the study.
- Chapter Four further provides PEST analysis for each region.
- Chapter Five highlights the key industry dynamics in the Contract Logistics Market, including factors that are driving the market, prevailing deterrent, potential opportunities as well as future trends. Impact analysis of these drivers and restraints is also covered in this section.
- Chapter Six discusses the global Contract Logistics Market scenario, in terms of historical market revenues, and forecast till the year 2025.
- Chapter Seven to ten discuss Contract Logistics Market segments by type, type of application, service, and geography across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa, South and Central America. They cover market revenue forecast, and factors driving and governing growth.
- Chapter Eleven describes the industry landscape analysis. It provides detailed description of various business activities such as market initiatives, new developments, mergers and joint ventures globally along with a competitive landscape.
- Chapter Twelve provides the detailed profiles of the key companies operating in the global Contract Logistics Market. The companies have been profiled on the basis of their key facts, business description, products and services, financial overview, SWOT analysis, and key developments.
- Chapter Thirteen, i.e. the appendix is inclusive of a brief overview of the company, glossary of terms, contact information, and the disclaimer section.
Order a copy of this research study at – https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPEL00002034/
The report also covers a detailed chapter of the analysis on COVID-19 impact on this market at global and regional level in our final reports.
This research provides detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the Contract Logistics Market in Global and Regional Level (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges), forecast of the market size, in terms of value, market share by region and segment; regional market positions; segment and country opportunities for growth; New product developments, strengths and weaknesses, brand portfolio; Marketing and distribution strategies; challenges and threats from current competition and prospects; Key company profiles, SWOT, product portfolio and growth strategies.
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.
Company Name: The Insight Partners
Contact Person: Sameer Joshi
Email: Send Email