The global Contract Cleaning Services Market size is expected to reach USD 468.2 billion by 2027, registering a CAGR of 6.1% from 2020 to 2027, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The increasing awareness about hygiene and safety at the workplace has encouraged business organizations worldwide to hire third-party cleaning service providers. Additionally, to ensure good health of the employees and consequently uplift their productivity, companies worldwide are increasingly availing green cleaning services from providers that use non-toxic and non-hazardous products for cleaning the premise. Thus, the growing inclination towards green products is further anticipated to boost the demand for cleaning services over the forecast period.
Technological advancements have led to the development of smart devices such as automatic floor cleaners that rely on Artificial Intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT), and robotic capabilities. These devices, which are mostly preferred by residential customers, perform basic cleaning tasks. However, the limited application and capabilities of these smart cleaning devices coupled with their inability to perform tasks is a major issue. As such, the imminent need to ensure clean surroundings and limit health issues is expected to boost demand for cleaning services over the forecast period.
In the wake of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, there has been an unprecedented surge in the adoption of contract cleaning services as businesses look to start on-premise operations after an ease in lockdown restrictions. The necessity to provide a hygienic working environment coupled with the need to comply with mandatory guidelines enacted by the governments of countries worldwide is having a positive impact on market demand. Due to the stringent mandates enacted, business organizations are actively working towards cleaning their premises at regular intervals to provide a safe workplace.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Healthcare Insurance Market Research Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/contract-cleaning-services-market/request/rs1
Contract Cleaning Services Market Report Highlights
- The market is majorly driven by the growing need to provide a clean and safe workplace and thereby improve employee productivity
- The floor and carpet cleaning segment held the largest share in 2019. The primary reason for the high share of this segment is the fact that this is the most sought-after service by the commercial and industrial end-users, as cleaning large areas covered by the floor is a tedious and time-consuming task
- The commercial end-use segment accounted for the largest revenue share of over 50% in 2019. This is majorly attributable to the relatively greater adoption of cleaning services among commercial establishments such as hotels, hospitals, retail outlets, among several others
- Corporate offices held the largest revenue share in the market in 2019. Improving employee productivity and ensuring employee safety are the primary reasons for the high share of this segment
- The Asia Pacific region is anticipated to register the fastest growth in the contract cleaning services market over the forecast period. Increased construction activity coupled with the growing trend to outsource cleaning services is expected to propel the regional growth.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts@ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/450949/ibb
Contract Cleaning Services Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global contract cleaning service market based on service type, end-use, and region:
Contract Cleaning Services Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Window Cleaning
- Floor & Carpet Cleaning
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Construction Cleaning
Contract Cleaning Services End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Healthcare & Medical Facilities
- Educational Institutions
- Hotels & Restaurants
- Retail Outlets
- Corporate Offices
- Financial Institutions
Contract Cleaning Services Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
List of Key Players in the Contract Cleaning Services Market
- ABM Industries Incorporated
- Jani-King International Inc.
- ISS Facility Services, Inc.
- Sodexo Group
- Mitie Group plc.
- Pritchard Industries Inc.
- Vanguard Cleaning Systems Inc.
- Stanley Steemer International Inc.
- Cleaning Services Group, Inc.
- The ServiceMaster Company, LLC
Browse Related Reports @
Indoor Farming Market: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/indoor-farming-market
Cleaning Robot Market: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/cleaning-robot-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States