Market Size – USD 1.98 billion in 2019, Market Growth – CAGR of 8.8%, Market Trends – Growing usage of online continuous monitoring systems for the industry verticals.
The Global Continuous Emissions Monitoring Systems (CEMS) Market is projected to reach USD 3.92 billion by 2027. The market is estimated to be powered by the increasing regulations created by many governing bodies around the world in order to monitor and protect the growing environmental hazards. Rising industrialization, changing customer trends, increasing construction activities, growing environmental pollutants are some of the key reasons the market is being deliberately driven.
CEMS calibration gas requirements, CEMS analyzer working principle, EPA CEMS, stack emission monitoring, CEMS certification, CEMS data, EPA emissions data, CEMS calibration, continuous emission monitoring system suppliers, air quality monitoring system, portable air quality monitor, PEMS, air quality index, and continuous ambient air quality monitoring system, to name a few are some of the most crucial corresponding factors and topics that have been influencing the market growth in many ways, have been additionally discussed in details in the report.
Key participants include Siemens AG, AMETEK, Inc., General Electric Company, ABB, Rockwell Automation, Inc., Protea Ltd, Enviro Technology Services Ltd, Environmental S.A., CMC Solutions, LLC, and Teledyne Technologies Incorporated, among others
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3381
With the rapid industrialization around the world, the regulation and compliance on the emissions are deliberately gaining the importance. The industries also try to set up with a minimal inspection and therefore, efforts are being placed in order to innovate newer technologies that support self-monitoring systems and match up with the standard compliances.
The COVID-19 impact:
The COVID-19 pandemic has created endless disruptions to the manufacturing or production industries due to a shortage of resources in different parts of the world. The leading players in the industry are skeptical about the market’s future and try to redesign their strategies to support the challenge. The pandemic had a serious impact on the distribution chains as a result of regular lockdowns. The major companies operating on the market try to clear their stock and concentrate on keeping their cash balances. It is likely that people’s average disposable income is reduced and producers are trying to develop innovative solutions at an affordable price, which can meet low level end-users requirements at a much lower cost.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global Continuous Emissions Monitoring Systems Market on the emission type, components, technology, and region:
Emission Type Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Thousand Units; 2017-2027)
- Particulate Matter (PM)
- Total Fluoride (HF)
- Carbon Monoxides (CO)
- Diluents Gas (CO2 or O2)
- Ammonia (NH3)
- Sulfur Dioxide (SO2)
- Chlorine (CL2)
- Volatile Organic Carbon
Components Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Thousand Units; 2017-2027)
- Gas Analyzer Gas Sampling System
- Flow and Opacity Monitors
- Sample Probe
- Sample Line
- Data Controller
Methods Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Thousand Units; 2017-2027)
- Extractive Dilution
- Extractive Non-Dilution
- In-Situ Measurement
Regional Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Thousand Units; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
Further key findings from the report suggest
- In order to tighten the law & actions for highly polluting industries, the Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) in India, has now being observed to push for the self-regulation through the installation of continuous emissions monitoring systems (CEMS) even for the industries that were previously not listed as the highly polluting sectors.
- In situ systems are generally placed outside at the top of stack in case of an inconvenient conditions for the maintenance. In situ are of two types mostly, i.e., Point In Situ, and Multi Point In Situ. The segment is expected to rise at a significant growth rate during the forecast period.
- Predictive or portable emissions monitoring systems create a significant obstacle for the market as many end-use verticals are now being inclined to adopting the PEMS to their production facilities.
- In October 2019, the AMETEK Land joint venture launched two new continuous emission monitoring systems to provide an accurate & reliable measurement of the particulate matter (PM) extracted from the industrial combustion processes in the Ducts & stacks. The AMETEK Land 4650-PM has been designed to provide extremely accurate and stable low-range of particulate matter measurement system in case the condensed water is absent in the flue gas. The other monitor, namely, the Ametek Land 4750-PM, provides also accurate & reliable measurement of the PM using a highly sensitive back-scattering technique.
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Continuous Emissions Monitoring Systems (CEMS) Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
220.127.116.11. Stringent government regulations on emissions
18.104.22.168. Growing industrialization
22.214.171.124. Increased technological advancements
126.96.36.199. Increased online CEMS
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
188.8.131.52. Growing use of PEMS
184.108.40.206. Fluctuation in the raw materials pricing
220.127.116.11. Labor restrictions due to COVID-19
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. ETOP Analysis
4.6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.7. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.8. Price trend Analysis
4.9. Customer Mapping
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3381
Thank you for reading our report. To receive further information on the report or to enquire about its customization, please get in touch with us and get your report tailored according to your needs.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City
NY 10005 United States
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States